Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 95. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
can  i buy HKN in the join page directly sending ETH or BTC from coinbase?

because i'm trying to buy with BTC from coinbase, but the address i have been given in the ico page is not a btc address...will it work with ETH from coinbase? or do i have to use orderbook.io ?

You should join orderbook.io to contribute into this ICO after creating account on that site you can make transfer funds from any exchange to your account and can buy this token without any restriction.

yes i've sent my btc to orderbook. waiting for the deposit to show, and i will buy HKN.

i was wondering because there is there is this page too https://join.hacken.io/  where it seems i can buy the HKN directly? I'm confused  Huh

Yes he's right i think the more convenient way is thru orderbook.io but you may also check the instruction at their site indicated by Iamlegit. I bet you must hurry i believe this will be sold out very soon
Activity: 252
It's less than 2 days to token sale. Do we get 25% bonus if we apply within first day or what is the time period which we will be eligible for the 25% bonus?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
The HackenProof Certificate will be recognized in legal field?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Yes, already more than 2 millions has been raised by the Hacken ICO. I think only three minutes left in the ICO to get 25% bonus. Even I got my token with 25% bonus.
Activity: 301
can you seuggest any specific wallet to store HKN ?

Any Ethereum wallet of your choice is good. I'm using MyEtherWallet.
its up to you, you can choose any etherium wallet what you want, but mine is MyEtherWallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
ok, i submitted my order, but it has been pending for half an hour now

EDIT: i got my coins Smiley

time to hold now
💲
How to check how many USD raised so far?

Already Hacken raised nearly 227BTC and 1015 ETH has raised till now, But still, many people are facing order submitting to the blockchain are not confirmed. I think many still, didn't receive the HKN token yet?

i'm still waiting for my BTC to show in the orederbook.io page Sad

Already Hacken raised nearly 227BTC and 1015 ETH has raised till now, But still, many people are facing order submitting to the blockchain are not confirmed. I think many still, didn't receive the HKN token yet?

where to check this ,can you tell me , thanks very much .i want to keep watching closely.

You can watch them on the website where you send the funds because I have sent the ETH but waiting for my tokens. Maybe it is taking longer then what we expected. Anyway waiting patiently for HKN coins.
Activity: 430

where to check this ,can you tell me , thanks very much .i want to keep watching closely.

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
hello sir..
my rank now member
can i update signature code to Member?

of course ,i think this is your better support for HACKEN project although the stake is same.

Thanks for info Smiley
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
Activity: 314
hello sir..
my rank now member

of course ,i think this is your better support for HACKEN project although the stake is same.

because i'm trying to buy with BTC from coinbase, but the address i have been given in the ico page is not a btc address...will it work with ETH from coinbase? or do i have to use orderbook.io ?

You should join orderbook.io to contribute into this ICO after creating account on that site you can make transfer funds from any exchange to your account and can buy this token without any restriction.

I think orderbook.io is asking for verification to submit the documents in order to deposit the amount. Before Hacken ICO start I try to send the fund to orderbook but asking for Identity verification. If you join for whitelist then you will get an email from the hacken support, follow those steps.
Activity: 430
how much FUND be collect by HACKEN , where can i watch the movement of crowd-sale.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
hello sir..
my rank now member
Activity: 376
HACKEN project already start crowd-sale ,there is 3.5 hour time have 25% discount now, i already hit it .
💲

yes i've sent my btc to orderbook. waiting for the deposit to show, and i will buy HKN.

i was wondering because there is there is this page too https://join.hacken.io/  where it seems i can buy the HKN directly? I'm confused  Huh

That page using api from orderbook there is nothing confusing if you look over that page carefully it's powered by orderbook. If you have an account on orderbook than you can use that details to buy on that page too.

oh, i see. i get it now. thank you very much Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

That page using api from orderbook there is nothing confusing if you look over that page carefully it's powered by orderbook. If you have an account on orderbook than you can use that details to buy on that page too.
💲

Pages:
Jump to: