Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 91. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Great ICO launch, I think HKN will be really valuable in the future.
Yes, You are right. Hacken has really big potential to be a successful ICO soon
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
It is proud to see that the Hacken team has managed to achieve the soft limit, the 2 USD investment is really funny but who cares, your concept is new and yeah everyone wanna become hacker.

Yeah, if Im not mistaken, this is the first project that offers services that is related to cyberworld . So it means everyone wait for the launching of it in the market and the impact that hacken can do to cyberworld. I hope they will do the job in eliminating black hat hackers so that we can all feel safe and secure in cyberworld.
Once I asked myself what are the advantages of The Hacken project against other ones that are gathering white hat hackers too!
And besides the whole Haken ecosystem, which will be unique if the ICO gathers its Hard Cup, I realize that this project is the perfect solution for the Crypto StartUps first of all and this is the huge piece of market and clients nowadays! 
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am accessing your website hacken.io on my laptop computer, and when I scroll down to "about" there is text overlapping, making it confusing and hard to read.  This only happens on the second page of your website.  Also, the countdown timer for how long until the bonus decreases do not match up on your website.  The timer at the top of the page says I have 3 hours, and the one closer to the bottom says I have 13 hours.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
Howdy all,

Back again with a Telegram roundup for you, focusing on the main discussion points over the last few days.

General Questions:
1. How are you different to QuantStamp?
>QuantStamp focuses its efforts on smart contract auditing. Hacken concentrates on the building of a cybersecurity marketplace. Hacken is also building cybersecurity ecosystems with the goal to connect blockchain communities; giving companies and white hat hackers the ability to cooperate on a fair basis. In addition, Quantstamp is focused on the solidity language their universal scanner release is a year away. HackenProof is aiming for a Q4 realise this year.

2. Do you believe that companies are going to trust Hacken enough to allow them to dig vulnerabilities just because they claim to be white hats?
>It's already proven that bug bounties are a more efficient tool than penetration test audits by big cybersecurity companies. A key reason for this is that in bug bounty program only the first white hat that finds a bug will get rewarded, so it's unlikely that a bug won't be reported. So the short story is that more bugs get fixed and bounty hunters get paid.

Token Sale Related Questions
Are there any restrictions on citizens of particular countries - US, China, Singapore etc?
>Regulations are ever changing, so please read the Terms and Conditions before you purchase here: https://hacken.io/wp-content/uploads/Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

1. How much did Hacken raise during the Whitelist sale?
>Hacken's soft cap of 1.5m USD was raised and the decision was made to close the Whitelist sale early, leaving the remaining tokens for the main sale.

2. What's the minimum amount of tokens that can be purchased during the main sale?
> Minimum purchase during the main sale is 1 HKN (1 USD).

3. What's the hard cap again?
> The hard cap is 20m USD.

A couple of other interesting things...
1. A new advisor is coming onboard soon. There was a teaser in Telegram today, but it'll be revealed shortly...so stay tuned. Rumour is their name starts with a J.

2. Hacked.com completed a deep analysis of Hacken's ICO and project which you can read here: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-hacken-io/

3. There are plans to develop official HKN wallet alongside development of the HackenProof platform.

Ok, that's it for now. Sorry it's such a long one...I've been a little slack on the updates but I hope you get something out of it.
This is helpful somehow. Thanks for this information, I found an answer to some question that I wanna ask. Like in the General Question number 2.

Nice insight you have there, thanks for the ellaboration of Q4, now i know that it is really set aside and different think with Qstamp. I believe hacken is far way better than Qstamp that's why i chose to support it.

These were very informative, thank you. There are other ICOs on cybersecurity out there. Hacken has a strong showing in terms of team skill set, strategy and approach to token sale and partnerships. It can win the game!
Activity: 147
It is proud to see that the Hacken team has managed to achieve the soft limit, the 2 USD investment is really funny but who cares, your concept is new and yeah everyone wanna become hacker.

Yes, funny but Hacken will start collecting more money the supply of Hacken is just 20million. But the most important point in Hacken is 15% burning but they never explained on what strategy they are going to burn the coins.

Hi Mkmdoc,

You can find the strategy for burning is outlined here: https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9

The article is pretty detailed, so if you just want to see the reference poster, scroll down a bit to the "Math Behind the “Burning Principle” section.

Hopefully that clears it up for you.
Hey, cool project you guys are doing.  What competition do you have right now?

Did you mean competitors of this platform? if that's what you mean then they don't have one because they are the first decentralized marketplace for white hat hackers although there are some centralized platform with the same concept of this project but there is no direct competition.

Unfortunately this is not true.  Bugcrowd and hackerone are their competition (I was informed of this by Hacken.)  A question for Hacken: What sets you apart from your competition?  Do you believe you will take the lions share of the market?

The competition looks pretty stacked to be honest.  Why should I invest in Hacken, when there is fully functional, viable solutions already available?

EDIT:  Perhaps the other marketplaces are centralized?  Sorry I haven't extended my research that far yet.  The questions still apply though.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
what's the movement of crowd-sale ,how much tokens are sold out ,who can tell me ,thanks!

https://www.orderbook.io/#/trading/HKN-ETH

You can track the progress through this link because this crowd sale is hosted by that platform. Over $2.8 million has been raised so far and still going on with nice streak I hope this project will get succeed to raise more high amount into this duration.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Hey, cool project you guys are doing.  What competition do you have right now?

Did you mean competitors of this platform? if that's what you mean then they don't have one because they are the first decentralized marketplace for white hat hackers although there are some centralized platform with the same concept of this project but there is no direct competition.
Activity: 630
above 2m on first day! not bad at all hacken! as expected you'll surely do it on a short time! good luck on all of us who supports the cause of hacken. God bless

There is no doubt that they will reach the hard cap before the end of ICO because Hacken is badly needed in Crypto world and all companies with a cyber crime problems.
Hey, cool project you guys are doing.  What competition do you have right now?
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
what's the movement of crowd-sale ,how much tokens are sold out ,who can tell me ,thanks!
Crowdsale is going well.  2.8 mln $ already got, and there are a lot of time to make the hardcap. Good luck to team

@AllToMoon just correction it is not literally 2.8 million dollar but 2.8 HKN tokens sold although the price is 1USD = 1HKN the crowdsale has different bonus percentage for the early contributors.
Anyway,it's not a big difference. If somebody want to get more bonuses, they should invest now. Only 8 hours left for max bonus available now 20%, after that will be 15% for some days

Well I've made some clarification so it will not mislead people here on the thread just like what you did before  Wink

Will it have any forks coming in future?
If yes how do you plan to handle those situations?

Yes. There are possible to be Hacken fork. And there will arrive one more or may be not 1 additional coins. eHacken, HCNClassic and so on. And it will be good time to collect more HCN tokens to get more free coins.

Dear AllToMoon! Don't post unproved information please.

There will be no fork of Hacken - and will be no future emission.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Crowdsale is going well.  2.8 mln $ already got, and there are a lot of time to make the hardcap. Good luck to team
Sound good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
above 2m on first day! not bad at all hacken! as expected you'll surely do it on a short time! good luck on all of us who supports the cause of hacken. God bless
Activity: 234
Crowdsale is going well.  2.8 mln $ already got, and there are a lot of time to make the hardcap. Good luck to team

@AllToMoon just correction it is not literally 2.8 million dollar but 2.8 HKN tokens sold although the price is 1USD = 1HKN the crowdsale has different bonus percentage for the early contributors.
Anyway,it's not a big difference. If somebody want to get more bonuses, they should invest now. Only 8 hours left for max bonus available now 20%, after that will be 15% for some days
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

Activity: 630
Token sales starts today! all the best for hacken! hope you get what you are aiming. let's all hope for the early finish of hacken! Good luck devs and to all behind this wonderful project.

It was started yesterday  Wink
We are all hoping that Hacken ICO will end earlier than expected so the team can bring this project into life and build a better firewall with white hat hackers.
Activity: 234
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

If you want to monitor the movement of crowdsale just go to their website (your Hacken signature have the link of their website  Grin) and if you want more updates about the token sale just join on their telegram channel.

telegram: https://t.me/hacken_token_sale
Activity: 322
Token sales starts today! all the best for hacken! hope you get what you are aiming. let's all hope for the early finish of hacken! Good luck devs and to all behind this wonderful project.
Activity: 314
Pages:
Jump to: