Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 92. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Does HKN token sold during pre-sale and whitelist sale include on stat counter of the website which is 2.7 mln?

Yes the stat that shows on their website is the total amount of pre-sale, whitelist sale and crowdsale.
Expect more incoming investors on this project as they fixed some problems during the start of the crowdsale.

Many people also bought early for the bonuses. Now the 20% bonus is ending if I recall. And as this is an ICO, it is not impossible to reach 5M in a week.

Still, chances for there people who want to purchase HKNS token because there are 9 more hours left for 20% Bonus. Even a small investor can participate in this Hacken ICO where they are giving chance to small investors also.
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
So I bought tokens for some ETH, but I'm getting told I can't verify my identity cause my passport includes ÅÄÖ-letters, so called "Non latin characters".

So the issue for me is that no matter what I do the tokens/money is "locked" inside the orderbook platform.. I can never withdraw.

If they can't resolve this it's rather... bad.

Have you already tried contacting orderbook support? They can help you with it or you ask for help at Hacken's Telegram channel.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
What kind of industries or ventures can accept Hacken products???
This will definitely encourage investors to make investment,as demand of cyber security products rise rapidly since last few years.Every big venture want security of funds as well as other valuable data related things required security.

Good question.
And, yes!
Any business is interested in supporting the crypto community to protect it.
In the first case, the business associated with electronic payments.
what kind of electronic payment?hacken is focusing to protect those only business who supporting crypto community?
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
This will definitely encourage investors to make investment,as demand of cyber security products rise rapidly since last few years.Every big venture want security of funds as well as other valuable data related things required security.

Good question.
And, yes!
Any business is interested in supporting the crypto community to protect it.
In the first case, the business associated with electronic payments.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Great ICO launch, I think HKN will be really valuable in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
Does HKN token sold during pre-sale and whitelist sale include on stat counter of the website which is 2.7 mln?

Yes the stat that shows on their website is the total amount of pre-sale, whitelist sale and crowdsale.
Expect more incoming investors on this project as they fixed some problems during the start of the crowdsale.

Many people also bought early for the bonuses. Now the 20% bonus is ending if I recall. And as this is an ICO, it is not impossible to reach 5M in a week.
There may be surprises. After all, the quality of the project is high, and many people are understand about it. Before it is over, anything can happen.But official team should continue to advertising.

There probably is major industry support for Hacken. Most ICOs focus on building a huge huge social.media following. But Hacken is different. Quality of community and project are priorities. I like it.
So I bought tokens for some ETH, but I'm getting told I can't verify my identity cause my passport includes ÅÄÖ-letters, so called "Non latin characters".

So the issue for me is that no matter what I do the tokens/money is "locked" inside the orderbook platform.. I can never withdraw.

It will be locked until end of the ICO. This is to protect the price during ICO if I understand correctly. You can transfer to MEW or other wallet after 30 days.
Activity: 448
hello sir..
my rank now member
can i update signature code to Member?

of course ,i think this is your better support for HACKEN project although the stake is same.
yes you need it to update, remember the best always follow the rules.
Activity: 147

There may be surprises. After all, the quality of the project is high, and many people are understand about it. Before it is over, anything can happen.But official team should continue to advertising.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

I think it is possible to withdraw the token, maybe for depositing and withdrawing in the form of ETH/BTC we need to verify our accounts. Sometimes they are not accepting the documents and giving the status message like incorrect, even though we provide the exact details.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Great performance by the team, already over the soft funding target, quality speaks for itself and hacken is easily one of the best project around at the moment.

Definitely right!
After reaching the 1.5 mln soft cap during pre-sale & whitelist sale the team started to make the product and build the community, and while developing the project they still assist/answered all the Q&A or problems of their supporters and investors.

Yes the team are really doing their best to make the Hacken ecosystem much better. just like what they did previously on closing the Whitelist sale earlier after reaching the 1.5M milestone and also removing the minimum buy-in of HKN token to give opportunity for the small investor to participate in ICO and become part of the community.

Excellent work by the team indeed. They were very responsive on Telegram and provided widget workaround when Orderbook started having verification issues.

should i transfer my HKN from the orderbook page to a safe wallet? Wich wallet should i choose? And how do i withdraw from orderbook, since there is no witdhraw option on HKN ?

You can transfer to your ETH wallet after 30 days. Prepare for identity verification too just in case.
Activity: 243
Thank you!
How many more tokens/coins are you planning to sell?
Is there a limit on quantity?
Thank you in advance!

As of now they already sold 2,723,485 HKN and 17,276,515 HKN left.
The limit of HKN token will be 20 million.
Can you provide me a link where I can check the updates on hacken with regards to token sales?
Activity: 243
hello sir..
my rank now member
can i update signature code to Member?
I think I encountered the same question as yours on their blog. The answer was "Yes, Update the code respectively and manually."
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
My video for Blogging Campaign https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5aFVzVD01A
I hope it will be accepted. Thank you!
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
should i transfer my HKN from the orderbook page to a safe wallet?
Currently you can't transfer HKN to any other wallet but don't worry because your token is safe with orderbook.

Wich wallet should i choose?
You can use any wallet that is ERC20 compatible and I suggest you choose https://www.myetherwallet.com/

And how do i withdraw from orderbook, since there is no witdhraw option on HKN ?
Withdraw option will be available once the ICO is ended or the dev's made an official announcement that you can transfer HKN to your preferred wallet or exchanges.

Yes, only after the ICO it is possible to send the tokens from order book to any ERC20, but it will take sometime to reach the hard cap. Platform is completely superb with cyber security.

Just to add on this if you manage to buy HKN tokens it will be place on your orderbook account not on the ERC20 wallet or exchanges and HKN tokens in orderbook are not transferable yet until the end of ICO to ensure that HKN price will not get dump during the main ICO.
Activity: 630

Pages:
Jump to: