Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Halcyon v1.1.0.2 ~ NeoScrypt PoW and up to 100% PoS - page 10. (Read 73219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

You can now mine Halcyon at http://www.zpool.ca using many algo's (like Scrypt, NeoScrypt, Sha256 and many more)

Example: -o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:PORT -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p whateveryouwant c=HAL

WALLET_ADDRESS=your HAL wallet address.

PORT: different port for every algo, you can find these at zpool.

Smiley

Thanks, added to the OP. They have no direct ports per coin, therefore NSGminer won't work there.
TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251

You can now mine Halcyon at http://www.zpool.ca using many algo's (like Scrypt, NeoScrypt, Sha256 and many more)

Example: -o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:PORT -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p whateveryouwant c=HAL

WALLET_ADDRESS=your HAL wallet address.

PORT: different port for every algo, you can find these at zpool.

Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
Hi all, give me url valid pool
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
I can fork Ethereum, add NeoScrypt there, tune it up and start right with the Homestead. This way we get a very powerful smart contracts engine at the very least. All coins of the current chain will be exchanged 1:1 on the new chain. To keep Halcyon fair, there will be no pre-mine other than what's needed for the coin exchange.

Also what's the time table on something like this, weeks, months?

I have some current commitments to ORB and PXC, also don't want to rush an untested release, so a month probably. There will be a period of time when both networks operate independently of each other to allow the coin exchange.

Nice. We're starting to get a nice orb following @ Crypto-city.  Last count @ 38 I believe. Hope we can get the same going for HAL. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
I can fork Ethereum, add NeoScrypt there, tune it up and start right with the Homestead. This way we get a very powerful smart contracts engine at the very least. All coins of the current chain will be exchanged 1:1 on the new chain. To keep Halcyon fair, there will be no pre-mine other than what's needed for the coin exchange.

Nice! I'll add this update to Crypto-city just to keep everyone up to date. Looking forward to this:  http://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/hal-halcyon-coin/info/
legendary

I have some current commitments to ORB and PXC, also don't want to rush an untested release, so a month probably. There will be a period of time when both networks operate independently of each other to allow the coin exchange.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Considering no strong objections present, we'll be moving in this direction.

It appears as though everyone here is in agreement.
legendary
Considering no strong objections present, we'll be moving in this direction.
Activity: 225

You are amazing!

I like the sound of this. If you can do it ghostlander than you have my blessing. Would it be incredibly hard to add optional stealth address' as well to really put Hal on the forefront of coins?
Activity: 458
Merit: 102

Wow, that sounds awesome.
legendary
Now that we have an exchange, we need to start thinking about what is next for Halcyon. The exchange is useless if no one knows about us. I think the best ways to grab peoples attention at this point would be some good development. Any thoughts?
Looks like the market is up on cryptopia! I'm going to send a small amount of HAL to my account there in a few hours once I get back to my wallet to so if it makes it no problem.

everything went smoothly, all coins arrived very quickly.
Looks like the market is up on cryptopia! I'm going to send a small amount of HAL to my account there in a few hours once I get back to my wallet to so if it makes it no problem.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
congrats HAL
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
I never did get around to buy that DOT but i just sent some BTC to cryptopia now

does anyone know how the voting works? Since were already on top will we be accepted or is the vote going to restart at some point?

Hi,

Since ILoveYouCoins(ILY) was rejected due to a ~50% premine the next in the list will be added for this weeks vote

So we are now compiling HAL and it will be live on Cryptopia today Smiley

Welcome to the family Smiley

Cool, thanks Smiley  I wondered for a minute why that competing coin was rejected after being accepted for voting. Many coins with huge premines or ICOs are out there and most exchanges don't give a shit about it.

Yeah we have pretty strict rules around premines and ICO's

But we are all human so sometimes a coin like that sneaks past the review process, but it was caught before it was added.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
I never did get around to buy that DOT but i just sent some BTC to cryptopia now

does anyone know how the voting works? Since were already on top will we be accepted or is the vote going to restart at some point?

Hi,

Since ILoveYouCoins(ILY) was rejected due to a ~50% premine the next in the list will be added for this weeks vote

Cool, thanks Smiley  I wondered for a minute why that competing coin was rejected after being accepted for voting. Many coins with huge premines or ICOs are out there and most exchanges don't give a shit about it.

Hi,

Awesome! Thank you for finally getting us a live market again. Lets keep the good momentum going for HAL Wink
Pages:
Jump to: