Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Halcyon v1.1.0.2 ~ NeoScrypt PoW and up to 100% PoS - page 11. (Read 73219 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 102
I never did get around to buy that DOT but i just sent some BTC to cryptopia now

does anyone know how the voting works? Since were already on top will we be accepted or is the vote going to restart at some point?

Hi,

Since ILoveYouCoins(ILY) was rejected due to a ~50% premine the next in the list will be added for this weeks vote

So we are now compiling HAL and it will be live on Cryptopia today Smiley

Welcome to the family Smiley

Awesome, Let's not sell cheap.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
I never did get around to buy that DOT but i just sent some BTC to cryptopia now

does anyone know how the voting works? Since were already on top will we be accepted or is the vote going to restart at some point?

Hi,

Since ILoveYouCoins(ILY) was rejected due to a ~50% premine the next in the list will be added for this weeks vote

So we are now compiling HAL and it will be live on Cryptopia today Smiley

Welcome to the family Smiley
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Oh Well maybe next week
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
TIPS moved to the list of rejected coins:

"Fedoracoin(TIPS)  Confusion around coinswap/Takeover, Rejected untill resolved"
We back at the top, Somehow
We need more votes now! 154k behind TIPS.

Coin
Weekly Votes
Total Votes

Fedoracoin(TIPS)

Halcyon(HAL)
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
NeoScrypt CPUminer v2.4.3 is available. Upgrade advised.

I also keep exploring various options for the further Halcyon development. It's a set back that Cryptsy keeps many coins hostage for 2 months and counting, but we have to continue.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Whats coming up on the hal roadmap, any pumpable news coming our way?
Just keep collecting mate and holding onto them for how cheap they are right now then something will come up which will spark the pump of this coin Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Whats coming up on the hal roadmap, any pumpable news coming our way?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Looking good to getting HAL listed onto Cryptopia guys Smiley I'm very happy about that because I want more HAL to put in my wallet for staking but have nowhere to buy them right now lol Anyways let's just hope everything holds up and that it gets listed next week cause right now it is holding the top of the DOT voting list so that's a really good thing
I can put up 200k DOT to get HAL listed by Cryptopia. If a few more ppl contribute as much as they can, we can get it done.

Just put up 546k, added to what I put up before.

Added my 200k there.

Ill buy some later today and throw it on HAL, I think we got a good chance to win it this way Grin
I can put up 200k DOT to get HAL listed by Cryptopia. If a few more ppl contribute as much as they can, we can get it done.

Just put up 546k, added to what I put up before.

Added my 200k there.
New vote just started on Cryptopia, we in the top 6, vote everyday.

This needs to be taken seriously if HAL is ever to be something again. We have to niche community and now we need the exchange. HAL only has 3 votes right now and I know we can do wayyy better than that.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
There is also community voting at Cryptopia. Users can vote for HAL every day. It's definitely doable this way with active community participation.

I've also started a Halcyon Coin community on my community site as well. You can see it @ http://crypto-city.com and then see the community section for Halcyon.

Cryptsy was a total disappointment. Certainly put a lot of people.back to square1.

Just curious is your site built using phpfox?

Not a bad way to go and it has tons of features.
Yep, would be nice to get our coins from there before we move big on HAL.
Sounds like Craptsy might have resolved its bullshit for those of you that have coins trapped there.

EDIT: http://coinjournal.net/sorry-cryptsy-users-your-funds-will-not-be-returned/ maybe not.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
There is also community voting at Cryptopia. Users can vote for HAL every day. It's definitely doable this way with active community participation.

I've also started a Halcyon Coin community on my community site as well. You can see it @ http://crypto-city.com and then see the community section for Halcyon.

Cryptsy was a total disappointment. Certainly put a lot of people.back to square1.
Pages:
Jump to: