Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Halcyon v1.1.0.2 ~ NeoScrypt PoW and up to 100% PoS - page 12. (Read 73219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
I really really hope that HAL gets listed on a good exchange where it can be traded cause I'd love to get my hands on some more of them Smiley Just keep voting I guess folks and hopefully we will have somewhere to trade soon Smiley
There's really not many exchanges with a decent alt-coin volume. It's slim picking these days. I even started my own crypto community in an effort to rally everyone together in a single place.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I really really hope that HAL gets listed on a good exchange where it can be traded cause I'd love to get my hands on some more of them Smiley Just keep voting I guess folks and hopefully we will have somewhere to trade soon Smiley
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I've got over 400000 DOT ready to drop on it, but this looks like a bad week to try, already more than that on another coin.

Seems so. One coin over 400k and another one over 300k DOT. I may contribute at least 100k myself, though it may not be enough. Anyone else to join us?

Seems like the best thing to do would be to put it all on as soon as DOT voting opens again, or some point where the DOT vote has been reset, to discourage any other coin from a competition. If HAL came out strong maybe other communities would have the same thoughts we're having now.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
I've got over 400000 DOT ready to drop on it, but this looks like a bad week to try, already more than that on another coin.

Seems so. One coin over 400k and another one over 300k DOT. I may contribute at least 100k myself, though it may not be enough. Anyone else to join us?
I think Halcyon has better chances to win by community voting at Cryptopia than by DOT voting. Guys, don't forget to vote every day. It's just a mouse click, but it matters!
Activity: 349
Merit: 251
Up for voting on Cryptopia, I will buy some DOT to put on it.

Put some dots on Halcyon some few min ago, gonna buy some more dots for voting. Kiss

Sadly, all my Halcyon stuck with cryptsy. need to start mining but first we need an exchange!
Made requests to Bleutrade, Safecex and Yobit exchanges.

YES !  Wink

But all my HAL coins are in cryptsy  Angry

I feel your pain, dude. I also have 16k HAL stuck there. Bought it all just a day before this scammy exchange closed all wallets for withdrawals.
Activity: 225
Merit: 17

YES !  Wink

But all my HAL coins are in cryptsy  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I think Polo doesn't respond to new coin requests. Who knows if they read them. It's a decent exchange, but I think they are very choosey.

they dont bother ...

they pick and choose as they please - with no response to whether they have even read you comments or emails ...

nice exchange - but that is the last thing you need when an issue arises - and the owners of the exchange dont bother responding to you ...

there are many other decent exchanges out there ...

is it on safecex? ... the newest project / exchange for yaamp ( the dev of the yaamp pool ) ...

#crysx
I think Polo doesn't respond to new coin requests. Who knows if they read them. It's a decent exchange, but I think they are very choosey.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Is there any exchanges where Halcyon can be traded right now? Also if not has anyone looked into getting it listed onto an exchange?

Well, it's listed for voting at Cryptopia and getting some votes daily. However it seems to be a slow process.

Been voting each day, hopefully we can get listed. Does anyone happen to know how much it would cost to get listed on poloniex? That seems to be the place to trade alts these days.
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
Is there any exchanges where Halcyon can be traded right now? Also if not has anyone looked into getting it listed onto an exchange?

Well, it's listed for voting at Cryptopia and getting some votes daily. However it seems to be a slow process.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
legendary
I have released NSGminer v0.9.2 with performance improvements up to 100%.
legendary
There is also community voting at Cryptopia. Users can vote for HAL every day. It's definitely doable this way with active community participation.
legendary
I'm really don't expect moon  Grin, but i see lack of support and trade platforms.
Don't get me wrong but without exchanges this will stop to exists..

Well, there was a new exchange announced on the previous page, but it seems to be offline more time than online. No doubt a more reliable trade platform is needed.

I have finally put together a simple web site. It will do the job for a while.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
I'm really don't expect moon  Grin, but i see lack of support and trade platforms.
Don't get me wrong but without exchanges this will stop to exists..
legendary
This is actually still alive project? I see only Cryptsy as marketplace?
What is new here? I had not been for a while..
Do we have some progress finally?

What kind of progress? To the moon?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
This is actually still alive project? I see only Cryptsy as marketplace?
What is new here? I had not been for a while..
Do we have some progress finally?
Pages:
Jump to: