Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 116. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Education. Problems and solutions.
Education is becoming more available and decentralised, and as a result of this the students and teachers are facing both unquestionable benefits, and the issues connected with these developments. TeachMePlease will simplify the cooperation between teachers and students worldwide.

Read more: https://medium.com/@tchmpls_events/education-problems-and-solutions-1d6b35d277ae
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/disciplina-project-by-teachmeplease-ico-17945 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 85
How did you get Serokell?

Well, as simple as this – our founder met Arseniy Seroka (Serokell co-founder and CEO), he liked our project’s ideology and its focus on education. The next day after they met the teams decided to work together.

They're working on the Disciplina and developing Cardano cryptocurrency at the same time?

Exactly. You can easily check that by surfing our web site and site about Cardano.
Activity: 41

Well, as simple as this – our founder met Arseniy Seroka (Serokell co-founder and CEO), he liked our project’s ideology and its focus on education. The next day after they met the teams decided to work together.

They're working on the Disciplina and developing Cardano cryptocurrency at the same time?

Interview with Ilya Nikiforov, Founder of TeachMePlease.

Read more: http://news.ifmo.ru/en/education/trend/news/7195/
Don't hesitate to invite your friends!
If your invited referral purchases DSCP tokens, both of you receive 5% bonus from the first purchase.

More: disciplina.io
Is the ICO listed on top ICO ratings websites?
Hello, Misssa.
Our project has been listed on about 25+ listings already. Some of them may be on top ((=
Activity: 25
Is the ICO listed on top ICO ratings websites?
Activity: 41
Get it now: http://disciplina.io    Latest project news — in our telegram chat https://t.me/tchmpls

Activity: 154
Great project, I think the idea is unique, at least such projects have not met!

Yea, I think the  same way. All these projects which are related to education are incomplete ...like they have an idea but cannot explain it in words
Activity: 49
Hey, guys! Your website is more convinient now. And looks fancy)

yea, it became more illustartive with all these frameworks

The website is great but I couldn't find how I can track per cent of hardcup...

We was in first stage of our ICO which was more private, but we did have some public too. All who applied on our web was able to participate. Main investments have come from big private investors. Some of them also got some equity in our projects.
We want to make progress bar of raised funds auto counted from our main payment processing. Right now some of raised funds are in fiat, some of them in BTC, some in ETH.
We are using BitGo corporate processing and will do auto progress bar before main stage of ICO will start.
We want to make all numbers maximum transparent. We dont want just to post "some" numbers.

The fact you're using bitgo corporate processing makes things more serious. That's great
Great project, I think the idea is unique, at least such projects have not met!

Thank you!
Activity: 252
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Great project, I think the idea is unique, at least such projects have not met! I'm sure of your success
well done

We was in first stage of our ICO which was more private, but we did have some public too. All who applied on our web was able to participate. Main investments have come from big private investors. Some of them also got some equity in our projects.
We want to make progress bar of raised funds auto counted from our main payment processing. Right now some of raised funds are in fiat, some of them in BTC, some in ETH.
We are using BitGo corporate processing and will do auto progress bar before main stage of ICO will start.
We want to make all numbers maximum transparent. We dont want just to post "some" numbers.

Unfortunately there’s no such option at the moment, but we’re planning to implement it soon.
Jump to: