Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 117. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

What about this conference? How many teams will be represented there? Is it worth to attend?

We are planning represent about 8 team members at Saint-Petersburg conference and about 4 at d10e.

Sorry, what's the price of the possibility to attend this conference as a listener?

Tickets d10e (Silicon Valley) http://d10e.biz/silicon-valley-2018/#tickets
Tickets Saint-Petersburg https://spb.bc.events/en/registraciya
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hey, guys! Your website is more convinient now. And looks fancy)

yea, it became more illustartive with all these frameworks

The website is great but I couldn't find how I can track per cent of hardcup...
Activity: 154
what's the latest update on the project? The ICO launch is soon, so if possible I'd like to see how things are looking so far.

Hello our dear community!

Some news for today:
- Today the referal program starts. It will become available today a bit later. Anybody will get an opportunity to provide his link for friend and get a bonus.
- We are working on an update of technical paper. It will be uploaded on a web site very soon
- In the near future our team goes to 2 conferences: Blockchain conference in Saint-Petersburg (13.02) and D10E in Palo Alto (15-18.02) You can contact find us there!

Moreover tomorrow at 14:00 (UTC) bonus will change from 30% to 20%. Don't miss your chance to catch it!

What about this conference? How many teams will be represented there? Is it worth to attend?

We are planning represent about 8 team members at Saint-Petersburg conference and about 4 at d10e.

Sorry, what's the price of the possibility to attend this conference as a listener?
Activity: 140
I love this project scored 75/100 score on icoranker. Com
Check the link below
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/disciplina/

wow.. sounds cool. I love it too then)

yea, it became more illustartive with all these frameworks
Activity: 63
what's the latest update on the project? The ICO launch is soon, so if possible I'd like to see how things are looking so far.

Some news for today:
- Today the referal program starts. It will become available today a bit later. Anybody will get an opportunity to provide his link for friend and get a bonus.
- We are working on an update of technical paper. It will be uploaded on a web site very soon
- In the near future our team goes to 2 conferences: Blockchain conference in Saint-Petersburg (13.02) and D10E in Palo Alto (15-18.02) You can contact find us there!

Moreover tomorrow at 14:00 (UTC) bonus will change from 30% to 20%. Don't miss your chance to catch it!

Hi guys! Thanks for updates.
it's great that you started referral program, now we will be able to earn some free tokens 🤑

I though that the idea of referal program is to provide with a sale your friends ..

This is partly true. The main goal is to give you earn tokens by attracting new participants for us.
Hi, guys! Sorry if the answer was before I could not find(  do you have a bounty campaign, and how can he participate.

Hi! Yes, we have, at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2324510.new#new

Some news for today:

I guess it's gonna be a worth event to attend. There will be a few strongs teams includes teachmeplease)
Activity: 63

Some news for today:

Some news for today:

That's cool! Waiting for any updates concrned referal program)
it's great that you started referral program, now we will be able to earn some free tokens 🤑

I though that the idea of referal program is to provide with a sale your friends ..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi, guys! Sorry if the answer was before I could not find(  do you have a bounty campaign, and how can he participate.
Activity: 61
Excellent ico,want to join?which exchanges the coin listed?

Thank You!

You need sign in here https://account.teachmeplease.io/

We will list our coin on exchanges after main ICO stage.

Some news for today:

Hi there!)
Just wondering how much percents of tokens have been already sold? If it's possible to know)

Hello there!
We sold about 5% of token supply.

Is this already the ICO stage? If so then until when is the target end date?

Pre-sale ongoing until March, 20.

Main ICO stage: March 27 - April 9
Last chance to get maximum bonus 30%. Get it now: disciplina.io

Jump to: