Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 119. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Disciplina is an open-source product. We will receive interest from fees of the educators who provide their services on TeachMePlease platform.
I hope that the source code will be open to the public?

Thank you for the question! DISCIPLINA blockchain platform is an open-source project and TeachMePlease app is our own proprietary software.
What algorithm do you use?

If you’re asking about consensus algorithm, Disciplina will use PoS, but the exact PoS algorithm will be described a bit later in technical document.
If you mean mining algorithm, Disciplina will use PoS minting instead of classical PoW mining on the platform. You will be able to earn platform tokens by launching the software which helps Disciplina platform to function. The software will not consume a great amount of energy, so you can use your personal computer.

Using Pos is wise decission, by the way
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
this project is very good and unique because of education with online and integrated system. but whether this platform can be used for students?

it's useless for ordinary students because DISCIPLINA master node is needed for educators and users who help us to maintain transactions, and currently there are no transactions in the network

That's what the team said above.

Hello, ErvinWalters!
You are right about the uselessness of using master-nodes by ordinary students.
But students will be able to provide employers with their structured and credible educational records, and student’s CV will be available for searching through the DISCIPLINA’s HR-application.

I think that it will be the great help for students and employers. Both will be provided with hohest information which will make the choice impartial
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is it possible to know how much do u already got at the pre-sale?
Activity: 63

Thats great news actually. Ans Saint Petersburg is a nice place to manage such events)
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
By the way, what kind of referral system are u planning to use?

Hello!
We plan to release refferal system which will accrue bonus tokens in equal parts to the inviting participant and the invited one.
By the way, what kind of referral system are u planning to use?
Readin through your project , sounds inspiring!
Wish you the best! Hopefully I can get in soon Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 63
Hey! Good luck yo you guys, among all projects I can say that trying to make something usefull is really rare nowdays...I wish you will success
hey guys! Ive read an article about your project and feel excited. So, wanna ask if you're planning to represetn your team anywhere in russia? Would be glad to talk with u  Wink

Yes, I'd be glad to meet up with the team too! Do you have a schedule of conferences or something like this? Can we see it?

Hello, CarterDreamer!
We will be present at the next major conferences in Silicon Valley and St. Petersburg, Russia. Glad to see you there!

There are some good questions "What happens if the data on the blockchain is wrong? What happens if the data is prejudicial, re-inscribing the prejudices that data collection and school practices already enact?"
Of course it's a;ways hard to accept something new, that's why there are a lot of doubtings or even rejection among public..But I'm sure that each system could be devoloped till the ideal form)

I think that blockchain will change  educational system and solve current problems and when ordinary people will realize how blockchain "works,"  and accept smt new we could start to change)

The problem is that ordinary people hesitate doing that. Maybe, some educational projects like this could help them? Smiley

Thanks, Hugh_the_Wizard!
We try to create a convenient and user-friendly service for the average user.
this project is very good and unique because of education with online and integrated system. but whether this platform can be used for students?

it's useless for ordinary students because DISCIPLINA master node is needed for educators and users who help us to maintain transactions, and currently there are no transactions in the network

That's what the team said above.

Hello, ErvinWalters!
You are right about the uselessness of using master-nodes by ordinary students.
But students will be able to provide employers with their structured and credible educational records, and student’s CV will be available for searching through the DISCIPLINA’s HR-application.
Activity: 10
Great idea + Great Team = Great Company!
Activity: 40
Good landing and nice team! Will follow this project as it looks promising

Join your words. Trying to compare educational projects like this one and teachmeplease is a leader now

I double it! There are good ideas, better ideas - but this one seems really great!

Btw, I haven't seen too many similar projects. So I'm interested, what had led the team to the idea of it?

The idea for the project was conceived in 2015, when Ilya Nikiforov, the company founder, was travelling along the West Coast of the United States, and tried to find surfing courses to enroll in. However, he faced a range of problems. After 3 hours of a long and fruitless search it became obvious that it is very difficult to find current and reliable information about the course you are interested in, to organize education on your holiday or a business trip, or to enroll in a course online without dealing with a manager

More about it https://blog.teachmeplease.io/posts/teachmeplease-the-first-project-based-on-disciplina-an-educational-blockchain-platform

Wink

Thank you for the detailed answer! I like it when the projects begin like some book of adventure. And, what's more, it's not orcs and goblins and dragons; it's about real world with real problems - and real solutions!

Thank you. Indeed, we are trying to make a useful product, different from gambling and “blockchains for blockchains” projects ((=

That's what makes me trust you. There are too much projects, that are more like gambling nowadays, and it's truly a breath of fresh air - to find a really promising idea with blockchain at it's core and the goodwill as it's flag.

Hey, lukikato!
Students will be glad to provide employers with their structured and credible educational records. Besides student CV will be available for searching through the HR-application based on DISCIPLINA blockchain platform.
If anyone is interested in this topic here is a good article http://hackeducation.com/2016/04/07/blockchain-education-guide#edu

Blockchain would create a permanent record where data cannot be changed or removed. This raises all sorts of problems for education, particularly if we view learning as a process of growth and change.

Hello, Cyberfox!
You absolutely right. Blockchain guarantees credibility, invariance and tamperproof of stored data. Old failures can’t be removed, but student can create a positive history of academic achievements for the last three, five or more years. It is a great opportunity for the employer to receive reliable information on student’s achievements and see the moment when student started to work hard to improve his results.
Jump to: