Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 118. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Heard that today the referal program starts. Grin Wink Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Excellent ico,want to join?which exchanges the coin listed?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what's the latest update on the project? The ICO launch is soon, so if possible I'd like to see how things are looking so far.
Activity: 63
Hi there! I'm a newbie here and would be glad to know how will your platform work)
Activity: 49
On February 15-18, 2018 DISCIPLINA team will participate in D10E The Leading Conference on Decentralization, which will take place in Silicon Valley.

I wish I could get there..but I'll attend your saint petersburg's conference)
Activity: 70
You used to work as an ordinary educational service. Why did you decied to turn to blockchain platform?
TeachMePlease is an educational platform.
But Disciplina is a blockchain for educational platforms. Its a different projects with different aims.
ICO is for Disciplina, which is developing by TeachMePlease team.

Okay! I got it!
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
On February 15-18, 2018 DISCIPLINA team will participate in D10E The Leading Conference on Decentralization, which will take place in Silicon Valley.

Activity: 106
Hi there!)
Just wondering how much percents of tokens have been already sold? If it's possible to know)

Hello there!
We sold about 5% of token supply.

Is this already the ICO stage? If so then until when is the target end date?
Hey guys . I'd like to ask do we need to register for kyc ? Or whitelist?

You must to sign up to the Web Wallet and fill up the application there.
And yes, we will be doing KYC procedure a bit later.
Activity: 154
i've heard that there gonna be some bonese for participants.. well, looking forward for them)
Hey guys . I'd like to ask do we need to register for kyc ? Or whitelist?
Activity: 49
Great team . I'm following you from the beginning!  Cheesy Cheesy

Double your words. Guys are doing useful things ..Hope that my small contribution will play a role Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Great team . I'm following you from the beginning!  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 70
Hi there!)
Just wondering how much percents of tokens have been already sold? If it's possible to know)

Hello there!

great! thanks for the info
good luck to u

Thank you for the question! DISCIPLINA blockchain platform is an open-source project and TeachMePlease app is our own proprietary software.
What algorithm do you use?

If you’re asking about consensus algorithm, Disciplina will use PoS, but the exact PoS algorithm will be described a bit later in technical document.
If you mean mining algorithm, Disciplina will use PoS minting instead of classical PoW mining on the platform. You will be able to earn platform tokens by launching the software which helps Disciplina platform to function. The software will not consume a great amount of energy, so you can use your personal computer.

Using Pos is wise decission, by the way

Is everyone is strting to use Pos instead of Pow algorithm, right?

Hello!
In modern world there is a tendency to refrain from using pow because of the excessive power consumption and environmental protection.
Hi there!)

Hello there!

I think that this could be decission for all educational stuctures. What do you think? Are you already dealing with any schools?

Yes, we have been cooperating with a couple of state universities for integrating their educational processes into the blockchain platform.

That's interesting. Which universities are you communicting to? What is their attitude to this changing?

At this moment we can't disclose this information. Stay tuned ((=

Disciplina is an open-source product. We will receive interest from fees of the educators who provide their services on TeachMePlease platform.
I hope that the source code will be open to the public?

Thank you for the question! DISCIPLINA blockchain platform is an open-source project and TeachMePlease app is our own proprietary software.
What algorithm do you use?

If you’re asking about consensus algorithm, Disciplina will use PoS, but the exact PoS algorithm will be described a bit later in technical document.
If you mean mining algorithm, Disciplina will use PoS minting instead of classical PoW mining on the platform. You will be able to earn platform tokens by launching the software which helps Disciplina platform to function. The software will not consume a great amount of energy, so you can use your personal computer.

Using Pos is wise decission, by the way

Is everyone is strting to use Pos instead of Pow algorithm, right?
Jump to: