Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 34. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
there were similar projects in my experience, but what caught my eye is this person who creates this project, if it's the people who created Cardano, then I completely trust this platform and I am confident in its success
In my opinion this project doesn't support blockchain cardano, and is based on already habitual to all erc20 ethereum platfrom. Everyone of course chooses that to him to liking and what to pay the attention to.
Activity: 266
If I am an employer, can the DISCIPLINA platform help me filter out candidates' profiles appropriately and reliably so that recruitment is easier?
Activity: 624
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
there were similar projects in my experience, but what caught my eye is this person who creates this project, if it's the people who created Cardano, then I completely trust this platform and I am confident in its success
Activity: 168
What are the issues with the education?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
DISCIPLINA is effective today because of its appealing ideas that would change the creaky procedure of handling their personal information. In the future this project will become a credible source of achieving the objectives of the different institutions that guarantees a reliable learnings.

Actually mate this project is still in progress as they need enough time. I'm just wonder since this project announced way back 6 months ago in which how the team handle it on the previous months? Also, I need some details about their bounty program if there it is. Hoping for positive response from the team. Thanks.

Het there, what exactly do you mean with 'handled the last 6 months'? I'm not sure if I understand the question. As for the bounty program, feel free to watch the bounty thread here (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbounty-disciplina-unique-blockchain-for-education-hr-3101698

great, but I still do not understand what about the sale of tokens?  Grin can you find out how many are already collected? or is it a hidden information yet?

Hey Zuhran, smart contract is being prepared and as soon as it's live we'll be able to show live results. So, stay tuned and we'll let you know when this is available!
great, but I still do not understand what about the sale of tokens?  Grin can you find out how many are already collected? or is it a hidden information yet?
Actually they should soon give detailed information on it and i think that they hace really sold a number of tokens so for sure the project can turn much profitable ahead. I hope that there are a number of early investors here.
Activity: 182
The Ask-Me-Anything is on YouTube now!

Co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and Blockchain Developer Kirill Kuvshinov are ready to answer all your questions! Don’t miss it!

http://youtu.be/q_Fd8zagDrg

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/978095/397806906.2/0_1c79eb_cd99a402_L.png
Its nice that the video is uploaded in your but I feel bad because I missed the live session. Hopefully you guys can organized more live sessions but give us heads up about it few days in advance.
Same here it was good to see the team be involved and clearing everyone's doubts and queries and providing them with useful information for the project. I hope next time I don't miss the live session.
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Today we broadcasted the AMA (Ask-Me-Anything) session on YouTube!

DISCIPLINA co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and blockchain developer Kirill Kuvshinov answered the questions regarding the project, its development and further plans.

Watch the video: https://youtu.be/q_Fd8zagDrg

Over 300 viewers are watching the live AMA! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Fd8zagDrg&feature=youtu.be < don't miss it!
unfortunately I do not have the opportunity now to participate in the conference with the co-founder and developer of the project. Tell me, where can I see the record? It is very interesting to hear the answers to many questions from your potential investors.

Link to the record is sooner be here!
On April 28 and till May 1 the DISCIPLINA development team will be happy to see you at d10e in Tokyo!

https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-at-d10e

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
The Ask-Me-Anything is on YouTube now!

Co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and Blockchain Developer Kirill Kuvshinov are ready to answer all your questions! Don’t miss it!

http://youtu.be/q_Fd8zagDrg

Its nice that the video is uploaded in your but I feel bad because I missed the live session. Hopefully you guys can organized more live sessions but give us heads up about it few days in advance.

Well even if they do more live streams you should hope they do it in your timezone otherwise it's meaning less since you'll still miss the whole stream anyway
Activity: 154
DISCIPLINA is effective today because of its appealing ideas that would change the creaky procedure of handling their personal information. In the future this project will become a credible source of achieving the objectives of the different institutions that guarantees a reliable learnings.

Actually mate this project is still in progress as they need enough time. I'm just wonder since this project announced way back 6 months ago in which how the team handle it on the previous months? Also, I need some details about their bounty program if there it is. Hoping for positive response from the team. Thanks.
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
The team Disciplina is really made a great move. Having been have this kind of activity, the so called - "Ask Me Anything" on the youtube. The social media is a very powerful tool to make more people know about this project information and goal for the community. I am sure the the Disciplina team makes more investors to become interested to this project as for the first blockchain for HR and Education.
Yes, I agree with you, Disciplina is doing great work they always trying to do something innovative. Their marketing strategy is also different from other ico. And now another one they started "Ask Me Anything" campaign on the youtube. Where you can ask your queries related to the project and there you get instant answers to your queries. This kind of activities takes the project towards the success.
Activity: 434
Very brilliant idea of the team, in which users as well as investors may gain trust by having their brilliant strategy of the team. I guarantee that there will many supporters will looking forward on this project as the team always doing great to update us. Hopefully the team will continue to strive no matter what which I believe this project have a chance to be successful by having their prestigious project involving human resource and education.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Over 300 viewers are watching the live AMA! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Fd8zagDrg&feature=youtu.be < don't miss it!

Even though I miss the chance to see the live AMA, I can still see the recorded video and this is quite interesting because this kind of event is not commonly done by some newly project. Being able to communicate with this two important persons is a once in a lifetime opportunity especially for those people that wanted to know more about their platform.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
What is the idea behind helping less fortunate kids with this platform? Will there be education via video calls or packaged learning material? Why is it better to be offered via the blockchain?
You know that your offer to train a video call or video lessons is also a good option! But this project is not a charitable organization. The main task of the project is to store data for students and teachers.

Why they think that this project will teach a student  to have a lesson through video call ? This project works to helps the student and teachers by making their task easily. By this platform the data that being gathered will be kept and easy to access in terms of using time. Data is very important it is kinda files. This project manifest the data to store in easiest way.

It's strange that you did not read the whole topic on the forum. Since I wrote there further that the work of the Disciplina project is based entirely on the other! Do not be lazy and flip through the whole topic before this answer. Then you change your point of view.

Do you think that I am writing my comment without knowledge about the platform? Before everything happened I read the DISCIPLINA project. That is true that this project is not a charitable project and I understand it well where does it goes. I am not flipping it rather I read all the inputs.
Activity: 294
The team Disciplina is really made a great move. Having been have this kind of activity, the so called - "Ask Me Anything" on the youtube. The social media is a very powerful tool to make more people know about this project information and goal for the community. I am sure the the Disciplina team makes more investors to become interested to this project as for the first blockchain for HR and Education.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
The team did great about "the ask me anything" activity, concerns and issues about the platform was probably been answered straight from the co-founder and blockchain developer. So, I expect that in this way, it will give them a better chance to attract more investors who will support their project until the end of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: