Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 38. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
The third and final presale is currently ongoing and they are giving away 15% bonus at this moment. By April 27 the main ICO sale will commence. So I suggest you guys who are planning to invest should start now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
MEET THE TEAM - UPCOMING AMA

Dear community members. Lately, there have been several changes in the ICO! The Ask-Me-Anything will be broadcasted live on YouTube with Co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and Blockchain Developer Kirill Kuvshinov. Don't miss your chance to ask any questions about DISCIPLINA you may have!

The AMA will be held Wednesday, April 25 at 9AM until 1PM CET time!

How to submit your questions? General questions can always be answered by our team members on Telegram. Please tag your questions with #AMAQ and we will review it to be in the AMA! Questions can be submitted on Telegram/Reddit/BitcoinTalk! (https://t.me/tchmpls)
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes, I agree with this. The dev team of DISCIPLINA created a features that will be useful for both students and for teachers. They are helping these two to have a better relationships in gaining and learning new ideas especially about the world of cryptocurrencies where a lot of new ideas awaits us.
A beneficial project for education and HR indeed! I'm really expecting more useful features in the future as this can really help a lot both students and teachers out there. Still reading the latest news which is available on there site -> https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-at-d10e/
Yes, as for me, i think Disciplina is not only best project for HR and Education in the future but also profitable for investing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
With the online course selling platform, the biggest problem is the confidentiality of the course, avoiding the sharing of losses for the author, I believe DISCIPLINA project will solve this problem.
Activity: 280
Yes, I agree with this. The dev team of DISCIPLINA created a features that will be useful for both students and for teachers. They are helping these two to have a better relationships in gaining and learning new ideas especially about the world of cryptocurrencies where a lot of new ideas awaits us.
A beneficial project for education and HR indeed! I'm really expecting more useful features in the future as this can really help a lot both students and teachers out there. Still reading the latest news which is available on there site -> https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-at-d10e/
copper member
Activity: 490
What is the idea behind helping less fortunate kids with this platform? Will there be education via video calls or packaged learning material? Why is it better to be offered via the blockchain?
as far as I know, the platform will offer some courses. But in what form it will be realized is still unknown. In principle, video calls and online support is a good option for remote education.
Yes, video calls, acts like a virtual education towards places that can't be reached easily(too far / remote). Maybe, by making this platform a success, there will be also funds going to the less fortunate kids( in a form of charity institution) that will help aiding the needs of the children.

Actually mate, this kind of project doesn't mean a charity institutions. As we all know in the form of education their is a teacher and a student as this project aims that the students would have tools to search courses that suit their interests, to plan their activities and to communicate with teachers. Hopefully the team may elaborate further more since many of us still confusing but I'm still amazed on this project as they provide a great knowledge for everybody.

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DISCIPLINA multi-unit scheme for projects in education and recruiting is something new and needed!
I am very impressed that educational platforms are involved in the projects!
Activity: 182
I agree this is another problem of modern education , the students give information of them completely unnecessary and sometimes even outdated they can not be useful in life.
At present youth rather light-headed, but all their energy is directed not to those things at all, they aren't interested in our planet and that happens to her, hope this project will correct this problem.
Activity: 182
Many people are looking for this kind of project that has an educational-based concept. A platform that is very suited for those people who seeks education. I hope this project would find and attract more people that will continuously support this project for its continuous developments. I will stay tuned to this project for more upcoming events and new interesting updates of the Disciplina project.

Well, this is a platform that should be used by some institution that needs to have a secured information. Like education, information of every students should be kept in a safe and secured place which I think one of the purpose why Disciplina is being created.

Thank you Assab, indeed this is one of the purposes DISCIPLINA has been created for.

What is the idea behind helping less fortunate kids with this platform? Will there be education via video calls or packaged learning material? Why is it better to be offered via the blockchain?
You know your offer for training on video calls or video lessons, is also a good option! If the developers will do this kind of distance learning, then this is a rather interesting idea. Since I for example have already been trained remotely. And the teachers were pretty good. But how are things going with the less fortunate children, I have not yet seen such information.
You know your offer for training on video calls or video lessons, is also a good option! If the developers will do this kind of distance learning, then this is a rather interesting idea. Since I for example have already been trained remotely. And the teachers were pretty good. But how are things going with the less fortunate children, I have not yet seen such information.

Hi Dolcevita. As said, I think you have a wrong understanding of the DISCIPLINA project. Please read the whitepaper at http://disciplina.io. Or watch this short video to get a better understanding: https://youtu.be/t__4Kt5eBqM.

Many people are looking for this kind of project that has an educational-based concept. A platform that is very suited for those people who seeks education. I hope this project would find and attract more people that will continuously support this project for its continuous developments. I will stay tuned to this project for more upcoming events and new interesting updates of the Disciplina project.

Well, this is a platform that should be used by some institution that needs to have a secured information. Like education, information of every students should be kept in a safe and secured place which I think one of the purpose why Disciplina is being created.

Disciplina project is very useful too because the project is a multifunctional for eduation and it always keeps track for the learnings of the students. Probably many people acquire this because the concept of the project is educational based and it is really relates to people who strives for education and for sure their is a lot learnings that may gain and you are correct also because they also secured the informations.

Well there's already a bunch of softwares and other online platforms to track student progress (Khan Academy comes to mind for starters, among many others) which do a decent job
Perhaps the project Disciplina has competitors who are already working in the education market. But the Disciplina has those unique functions that developers tell us about, and it is thanks to this that the project will become a strong competitor for other similar projects.
There are truely many such projects related to the education sector but yes this project has that unique features which will make this project go much more unique and profitable for the future and i am sure that it will also attract several investors too.

Thank you for the continuous support. Marketing and promotion is an activity that is always going on & one of the examples is Co-Founder Ilya, who visits a lot of events worldwide. Indeed, DISCIPLINA already has a working project that is live & the first project DISCIPLINA blockchain will be used on is TeachMePlease.
I think this project as everything that a project needs to become successful, they have a unique and an effective idea which will be helpful to the masses they have a great marketing and advertising and here on this thread they have great following with HappyMod replyng toeveryone's queries and clearing out things for users. I hope they go a long way!
Activity: 336

Yes, DISCIPLINA is the best platform to keep store your not only your educational information but also your achievements.The platform will help the institutions, teachers, and the students to keep their information safe. Their purpose is very simple they just want to provide the transparency of work and creates and condition of maintaining confidentiality and reliability of information added by the system participants.
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

Thank you Assab, indeed this is one of the purposes DISCIPLINA has been created for.

Hi Dolcevita. As said, I think you have a wrong understanding of the DISCIPLINA project. Please read the whitepaper at http://disciplina.io. Or watch this short video to get a better understanding: https://youtu.be/t__4Kt5eBqM.

Disciplina project is very useful too because the project is a multifunctional for eduation and it always keeps track for the learnings of the students. Probably many people acquire this because the concept of the project is educational based and it is really relates to people who strives for education and for sure their is a lot learnings that may gain and you are correct also because they also secured the informations.

Well there's already a bunch of softwares and other online platforms to track student progress (Khan Academy comes to mind for starters, among many others) which do a decent job
Perhaps the project Disciplina has competitors who are already working in the education market. But the Disciplina has those unique functions that developers tell us about, and it is thanks to this that the project will become a strong competitor for other similar projects.
There are truely many such projects related to the education sector but yes this project has that unique features which will make this project go much more unique and profitable for the future and i am sure that it will also attract several investors too.

Thank you for the continuous support. Marketing and promotion is an activity that is always going on & one of the examples is Co-Founder Ilya, who visits a lot of events worldwide. Indeed, DISCIPLINA already has a working project that is live & the first project DISCIPLINA blockchain will be used on is TeachMePlease.

Activity: 406

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Activity: 434
as far as I know, the platform will offer some courses. But in what form it will be realized is still unknown. In principle, video calls and online support is a good option for remote education.
Yes, video calls, acts like a virtual education towards places that can't be reached easily(too far / remote). Maybe, by making this platform a success, there will be also funds going to the less fortunate kids( in a form of charity institution) that will help aiding the needs of the children.

Actually mate, this kind of project doesn't mean a charity institutions. As we all know in the form of education their is a teacher and a student as this project aims that the students would have tools to search courses that suit their interests, to plan their activities and to communicate with teachers. Hopefully the team may elaborate further more since many of us still confusing but I'm still amazed on this project as they provide a great knowledge for everybody.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
DISCIPLINA will allow the Recruiters:

• to narrow the search for specialists with required qualifications by providing an effective algorithm of candidate search by their skills and fields of expertise
• to trust the reliability of the data once entered into the blockchain
• to register the data on work experience and employee achievement using blockchain

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

Activity: 532

I do not think so, it seems to me that the platform should be publicly available. For anyone who wants to receive reliable information. And security should remain a technical issue.
but indeed the Disciplina platform is open to the public before that there are already education-based projects that may be now running, and this project must have a good innovation to compete I agree if security is the main thing to think about.

Probably right, but this platform is not only for education but also about HR which information needs to be privately kept. Lets just see what other features does this platform that they can offer. Also, the team were busy also promoting their platform by attending some conference and probably investors must be confidently happy with their decisions to be part of the team.
Activity: 308

Absolutely, in this project many will gain the benefits that the project provide for the needs of the education and even to other professional aspects. This will be the best way to change the ancient approach with regards to the recent generation on the availability of the technology.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

I do not think so, it seems to me that the platform should be publicly available. For anyone who wants to receive reliable information. And security should remain a technical issue.
but indeed the Disciplina platform is open to the public before that there are already education-based projects that may be now running, and this project must have a good innovation to compete I agree if security is the main thing to think about.
Pages:
Jump to: