Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 36. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hey guys! DISCIPLINA has new telegram-channels in

Chinese: @disciplina_ch
Korean: @disciplina_kr
Japanese: @disciplina_jp

Don't hesitate to ask your questions there!

Great! From now on, disciplina main group won't be spammed by all those non-english speakers because we don't know what they are meant to say! Good work disciplna!

The team were really concerns about their clients and will do everything to make all things clear. So, in this way, there will be more people will join in due to the fact that the team were already provided different languages.

You're right , as the users can have trust for this project and probably they will invest since the devs are very active answering different queries about this project. As I really admire this project so much that involves knowledge as it will enhance more by their educational platforms.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2

Great! From now on, disciplina main group won't be spammed by all those non-english speakers because we don't know what they are meant to say! Good work disciplna!

The team were really concerns about their clients and will do everything to make all things clear. So, in this way, there will be more people will join in due to the fact that the team were already provided different languages.
Yes, the team is working very hard on the project.That's why they made the telegram channel group which is not only for only English language but also for Chinese, Korean, and Japanese languages which will make this platform more unique from other platforms.This is will definitely help the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/1032271/397806906.2/0_1c6249_1038e649_L.png

It was really necessary for them to have multilingual telegram channels because of the increase in popularity and following of the project! It is great that the team is looking into these matters and resolving them. It helps us to trust in the project more and more!
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 602

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
DISCIPLINA is the first blockchain to create verified personal profiles based on academic and professional achievements

This project is very good if you do not draw much attention in the forum. I think the first 50 will be a definite market .
Actually i think that this project is good for the whole forum indeed because it really has some great concepts which would also be beneficial for several users ahead so i think that more and more peoples would surely invest into this project.
you are right, I also believe that the Disciplina project has every chance of successfully developing its idea, because it will have a long-term perspective. All investors who invest their money in this project will get a good profit after a while.

Long-term perspective means this will definitely be widely used and token holders may have the chance to gain so much profit if they also hold it in longer term. Platform like this needs to be pushed and should be supported because their concept is for the good of the society.
Activity: 266
Well, this is a very interesting project. It caught my attention because it really has a good concept and idea that can really benefit the cryptocurrency community. Look forward to what the DISCIPLINA brings
Activity: 532
Disciplina is a very good project! Plus, the fact that the team from Russia, and Russian developers are very good! It is very unfortunate that when I was studying, I did not know that it was possible to create such projects, it would very much help me in my studies!
Activity: 406
DISCIPLINA is the first blockchain to create verified personal profiles based on academic and professional achievements

This project is very good if you do not draw much attention in the forum. I think the first 50 will be a definite market .
Actually i think that this project is good for the whole forum indeed because it really has some great concepts which would also be beneficial for several users ahead so i think that more and more peoples would surely invest into this project.
you are right, I also believe that the Disciplina project has every chance of successfully developing its idea, because it will have a long-term perspective. All investors who invest their money in this project will get a good profit after a while.
Activity: 294
MEET THE TEAM - UPCOMING AMA

Dear community members. Lately, there have been several changes in the ICO! The Ask-Me-Anything will be broadcasted live on YouTube with Co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and Blockchain Developer Kirill Kuvshinov. Don't miss your chance to ask any questions about DISCIPLINA you may have!

The AMA will be held Wednesday, April 25 at 9AM until 1PM CET time!

How to submit your questions? General questions can always be answered by our team members on Telegram. Please tag your questions with #AMAQ and we will review it to be in the AMA! Questions can be submitted on Telegram/Reddit/BitcoinTalk! (https://t.me/tchmpls)
This is so awesome, i will waiting for live stream of Disciplina team. I will submit my question to telegram right now. I myself appreciate this action from the team.
I am also looking forward for this big event of the team Disciplina. Hopefully the good outcome will blast to this upcoming AMA. I believe in the great potential that Disciplina have here in the crypto currency communit. This is just a part of the continuous progress to have its success in the future, and to become the first blockchain for HR and Education. I really respect the platform that this project have.
Activity: 224
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
guys, how's the pre-sale going? How much is collected? Can I find out this information? While this is one of the most successful projects in the field of education

Hey Zuhran, appreciate the enthousiasm & there is currently no live tracker, however the smart contract is being prepared! So, stay tuned and you'll be able to know more soon.

Dear community members. Lately, there have been several changes in the ICO! The Ask-Me-Anything will be broadcasted live on YouTube with Co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and Blockchain Developer Kirill Kuvshinov. Don't miss your chance to ask any questions about DISCIPLINA you may have!

How to submit your questions? General questions can always be answered by our team members on Telegram. Please tag your questions with #AMAQ and we will review it to be in the AMA! Questions can be submitted on Telegram/Reddit/BitcoinTalk! (https://t.me/tchmpls)
Now I can ask for more of my questions about DISCIPLINA! Thanks for having this Ask-Me-Anything session, is there any chance this will happen in the next following months? Like a monthly AMA so the community will be more updated and be informed well by asking questions?

Hi there! Good suggestion, let's first see how this AMA goes. If it is succesful, we'll see if we can do it more often! Please, feel free to ask any questions you may have on the bitcointalk platform & I'll see if it can be discussed during the AMA!

Hello dear admin are you also looking for additional telegram moderators or community managers to manage your social media sites. I am interested to be part of your team.

Hi, feel free to send me a private message
Activity: 322

Hello dear admin are you also looking for additional telegram moderators or community managers to manage your social media sites. I am interested to be part of your team.
Activity: 434

This is so awesome, i will waiting for live stream of Disciplina team. I will submit my question to telegram right now. I myself appreciate this action from the team.
Activity: 280

Now I can ask for more of my questions about DISCIPLINA! Thanks for having this Ask-Me-Anything session, is there any chance this will happen in the next following months? Like a monthly AMA so the community will be more updated and be informed well by asking questions?
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
guys, how's the pre-sale going? How much is collected? Can I find out this information? While this is one of the most successful projects in the field of education
copper member
Activity: 490

Excellent news to these three brotherly countries. Their huge population will give a great number of new active and adequate users that will make the matter in the near foreseeable future.
Yeah your right bro. This new update of DISIPLINA project is a big thing because these three countries are big and known to be the most influential countries worldwide. Especially Japan where it ranks at number 5. Surely in the near future, it will be a good advantage for the team as more and more opportunities will come for this project.

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/1032271/397806906.2/0_1c6249_1038e649_L.png

Excellent news to these three brotherly countries. Their huge population will give a great number of new active and adequate users that will make the matter in the near foreseeable future.
Activity: 266

"DISCIPLINA stores confidential information, such as courses, student tasks, scores and test results." The function will help parents in helping their children learn well

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/1017591/397806906.2/0_1c657d_52c4b9c2_L.png

Exactly, the great idea that it has can really be popular. The project has really a great following too and I hope it grows a cmmunity with smart peoplw who are ready to i=understand about the project more. Many here think that this is kind of charity but it is not. Hopefully they understand about the project!
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
Thank you for the support once again everyone!

Make sure you don't miss the AMA, at Wednesday April 25 9AM CET until 1PM CET!

It will be broadcasted live on YouTube, please submit your questions with #AMA ! Hope to see you all around, the YouTube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdRWnzR6WWEiaQlVqGHwOpg
Pages:
Jump to: