Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 35. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Over 300 viewers are watching the live AMA! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Fd8zagDrg&feature=youtu.be < don't miss it!
unfortunately I do not have the opportunity now to participate in the conference with the co-founder and developer of the project. Tell me, where can I see the record? It is very interesting to hear the answers to many questions from your potential investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
The Ask-Me-Anything is on YouTube now!

Co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and Blockchain Developer Kirill Kuvshinov are ready to answer all your questions! Don’t miss it!

http://youtu.be/q_Fd8zagDrg

Its nice that the video is uploaded in your but I feel bad because I missed the live session. Hopefully you guys can organized more live sessions but give us heads up about it few days in advance.
Really? You can just watch the recorded live session and hoping that the live session will be coming back in a few days later. Ask the developer for more infos about this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and Blockchain Developer Kirill Kuvshinov are ready to answer all your questions! Don’t miss it!

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/978095/397806906.2/0_1c79eb_cd99a402_L.png

wow interesting! let's go

Awesome AMA! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Fd8zagDrg&feature=youtu.be

You have not yet missed it @Googlegenius it is live now! 9AM CET - 1PM CET
Activity: 322

Its nice that the video is uploaded in your but I feel bad because I missed the live session. Hopefully you guys can organized more live sessions but give us heads up about it few days in advance.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

Activity: 532
What is the idea behind helping less fortunate kids with this platform? Will there be education via video calls or packaged learning material? Why is it better to be offered via the blockchain?
You know that your offer to train a video call or video lessons is also a good option! But this project is not a charitable organization. The main task of the project is to store data for students and teachers.

Why they think that this project will teach a student  to have a lesson through video call ? This project works to helps the student and teachers by making their task easily. By this platform the data that being gathered will be kept and easy to access in terms of using time. Data is very important it is kinda files. This project manifest the data to store in easiest way.

It's strange that you did not read the whole topic on the forum. Since I wrote there further that the work of the Disciplina project is based entirely on the other! Do not be lazy and flip through the whole topic before this answer. Then you change your point of view.
Activity: 112
It has great potential, maybe I will invest in the DISCIPLINA
Disciplina is getting more and more better day by day and i am sure that it would be of huge profits ahead. This project can really have a goof future ahead. Good luck dev for the project and hope that everything goes well.
I agree with your sentences. Anyone have believe like me that Disciplina really can reach hard cap at their main sale - approximated $80 millions?
Well, it is not impossible that the DISCIPLINA team can reached the hard cap because everyday the team are getting better and better. They have always new updates and the progress are slowly improving because of their hard work for this project. And it is not necessary to reached the hard cap because they only need the soft cap inorder to fully develop this project.
Yes, I definitely agree with you, this project keeps impressing the community everyday as it's really getting better as days passed by. This can really attract more people to support it to make it more successful.

Thank you! I hope to see all of you at our AMA at 9AM CET until 1PM CET today! I have submitted the question if team has confidence in reaching the hardcap, perhaps they will talk about it! If there's any other questions, I'll happily answer these. Thank you for being here & thank you for the huge support!

As for the new language channel, as we increase our community it is important to support community members in different languages. Perhaps there will be even more channels later on! Smiley
Activity: 280
Disciplina is getting more and more better day by day and i am sure that it would be of huge profits ahead. This project can really have a goof future ahead. Good luck dev for the project and hope that everything goes well.
I agree with your sentences. Anyone have believe like me that Disciplina really can reach hard cap at their main sale - approximated $80 millions?
Well, it is not impossible that the DISCIPLINA team can reached the hard cap because everyday the team are getting better and better. They have always new updates and the progress are slowly improving because of their hard work for this project. And it is not necessary to reached the hard cap because they only need the soft cap inorder to fully develop this project.
Yes, I definitely agree with you, this project keeps impressing the community everyday as it's really getting better as days passed by. This can really attract more people to support it to make it more successful.
Activity: 182
I agree with you, to the project will be to reach enough soft cap is banal. And if it is reached, then all the same still some part of means will be collected from above, let also insufficient for hard cap. Important further support of developers and active modernizirovaniye of the project.
copper member
Activity: 490
Activity: 434
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
What is the idea behind helping less fortunate kids with this platform? Will there be education via video calls or packaged learning material? Why is it better to be offered via the blockchain?
You know that your offer to train a video call or video lessons is also a good option! But this project is not a charitable organization. The main task of the project is to store data for students and teachers.

Why they think that this project will teach a student  to have a lesson through video call ? This project works to helps the student and teachers by making their task easily. By this platform the data that being gathered will be kept and easy to access in terms of using time. Data is very important it is kinda files. This project manifest the data to store in easiest way.
Activity: 308
Hey guys! DISCIPLINA has new telegram-channels in

Chinese: @disciplina_ch
Korean: @disciplina_kr
Japanese: @disciplina_jp

Don't hesitate to ask your questions there!

Great! From now on, disciplina main group won't be spammed by all those non-english speakers because we don't know what they are meant to say! Good work disciplna!

The team were really concerns about their clients and will do everything to make all things clear. So, in this way, there will be more people will join in due to the fact that the team were already provided different languages.

You're right , as the users can have trust for this project and probably they will invest since the devs are very active answering different queries about this project. As I really admire this project so much that involves knowledge as it will enhance more by their educational platforms.

Thats the good start for all members who are interested on this project, gaining their tust as the consumer will must be the first pace. Since this project is the first blockchain for HR and Educational institution this will mark as the innovative solutions to the stomping ground areas that has a poor availability of the new invention.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Hey guys! DISCIPLINA has new telegram-channels in

Chinese: @disciplina_ch
Korean: @disciplina_kr
Japanese: @disciplina_jp

Don't hesitate to ask your questions there!

Great! From now on, disciplina main group won't be spammed by all those non-english speakers because we don't know what they are meant to say! Good work disciplna!

Well those people who're still in the English group will continue for now, it'll be a while before they all move to the regional groups instead of this main group for the english speakers
Pages:
Jump to: