Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 42. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
a really very amazing project that will be useful for the educational system. I think in the future this platform will help many students realize themselves in life. Employment services will be available only to students or ordinary people can also take advantage of this?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
Amazing news has been shared again & thank you for all the positive feedback we receive here on BitcoinTalk! I would love to all invite you to the DISCIPLINA community on Telegram https://t.me/tchmpls. If there are any questions, feel free to ask them either here or on Telegram - questions will be answered a few times a day on Bitcointalk, 24/7 on Telegram!

After a period of research, I am quite confident in the success of the DISCIPLINA project, what are you planning to do on this exchange, and when?

Hi Hodlvcl, very glad to hear you like the DISCIPLINA project. As you can imagine, there are many legal reasons why there cannot be commented on future exchanges. DISCIPLINA is an utility token, the main payment tool of the DISCIPLINA platform will be the DSCP token. The users of the DISCIPLINA platform will be able to issue a Cryptopay co-branding plastic card with the option of immediate conversion of DSCP tokens to fiat money.

All information that is available will be shared! Smiley

If I understand correctly, the blockchain is available worldwide for any country. Is that it?

Hey Kurrie, that is 100% right! To give you a great example, TeachMePlease will be the first project to use the DISCIPLINA blockchain.

TeachMePlease provides the conditions for efficient and effective cooperation between academic institutions and private tutors, and their students. TeachMePlease has no territorial borders, which allows schools and private tutors from around the world to offer their programmes to potential students anywhere on the planet. Isn't that amazing? Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Deciplina is the first to use blockchain technology for hr and education this could be a hit in the future if investors have analyzed the profitability of this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0

You asked - we did! Good news for everybody: our smart contracts are ready and will be published very soon.
 So everybody will be able to add and track our DSCP tokens.

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/1026686/397806906.2/0_1c0e15_78673af7_L.jpg

Great, fabulous and congratulations to the team as they doing hard as they provide a proved a certificate of compliance. Hopefully their would be many investors that will support this project which I think it's really useful and very helpful to all of us here in crypto currency community.
This is really good sign for everyone have confident to make decision about buy DSCP tokens. I believe more investor will come here if we have more and more good signal like that.

Well the only issue though is that no one knows that ceritification authority and heck no one knows if it's a respectable one unlike stuff like ISO certification
Wow! A well job done team Disciplina. I hope that this kind of news and updates will continuously be spread by the Disciplina. I know that there are many people glad about this project's new achievement. Surely, this will attract more people and so, just keep striving and eventually you will be able to reach the success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

You asked - we did! Good news for everybody: our smart contracts are ready and will be published very soon.

Great, fabulous and congratulations to the team as they doing hard as they provide a proved a certificate of compliance. Hopefully their would be many investors that will support this project which I think it's really useful and very helpful to all of us here in crypto currency community.
This is really good sign for everyone have confident to make decision about buy DSCP tokens. I believe more investor will come here if we have more and more good signal like that.

Well the only issue though is that no one knows that ceritification authority and heck no one knows if it's a respectable one unlike stuff like ISO certification
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I see that Disciplina is a global project working to improve the quality of education and also to enhance the professional qualifications of employees. Disciplina creates its own blockchain system which will differ from others by the maximum protection of confidential data of users, this blockchain system can be applied in other areas where protection of personal data is required.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Merit: 4
Disciplina is a highly anticipated project, and it is needed now even more than ever. It is time for education of the future—and that requires Disciplina.
I personally consider that educational institutions aren't necessary to the person for education at all. For self-development the Internet suffices. There is all necessary information. I hope, similar projects will help to prove it.

Fun fact: To be able to read stuff on the internet you need to education to understand the letters and the language it's written in

Education totally isn't a necessity amirite /s   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I disagree about this one. Anyone know how to read the letters and the language it's written in on any kind of the internet, this platform will be useful for children and teens.

WTF is that argument? Not everyone knows to read and write you do realise that right? Many countries have high illiteracy rates all because of this because people simply cant read
Activity: 280

Yes, it's sound good. This is the best update which was provided by the team. And also the team is published smart contracts certificate which will make the project more reliable. Due to this step, many investors will do follow this project.
You're really listening to team! That's one thing that impresses me the most here at DISCIPLINA. If you can continue that, more people will trust you with no doubt! Thanks for this one admin and hoping for the success of the project.
Activity: 182

Here it, exact confirmation of honesty of the project and its developers. Excellent news. Thanks a lot for the provided information. I hope on it good news won't end and you continue to please the community in the future.
Activity: 182

This is a really great news for everyone interested in the project. This is truly one of the best news received in a long time, I hope the team continues to work hard and provide us with such great news!
Activity: 168
If I understand correctly, the blockchain is available worldwide for any country. Is that it?
Activity: 266
After a period of research, I am quite confident in the success of the DISCIPLINA project, what are you planning to do on this exchange, and when?
Activity: 336

Yes, it's sound good. This is the best update which was provided by the team. And also the team is published smart contracts certificate which will make the project more reliable. Due to this step, many investors will do follow this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
DISCIPLINA will allow Educational Institutions:

to store the data on the DISCIPLINA network, while the integration into existing or new CRM-systems provides the opportunity for quick retrieval
to award grades using online testing and automatic upload of the grades onto blockchain
to record the data in blockchain, which makes it impossible to alter or forge
the opportunity to monetise the archive data on student academic achievement and qualifications by providing recruiters with the access to it

copper member
Activity: 490

Very good updates manager. This will be a good advantage for the team as they have a good proof of certificate of compliance. There's no doubt that in the near future, this project will be hit in the market and it will caused traffic on their website. And if the smart contract will be finalized and published, maybe a lot of investors will going to invest big amounts for DISCIPLINA project.
The platform of this project is very acceptable to the community with regards to the educational institution and recruiting agencies. This will give us the opportunity to uplift those institution that even now doesn't have the technology that we are adopting right now. Providing them the more efficient resources could somehow minimize their burdens on technical discomfort.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Disciplina is a highly anticipated project, and it is needed now even more than ever. It is time for education of the future—and that requires Disciplina.

I agree with you buddy, eduction is so much important to us. Education is one of the reason to become successful human being. Disciplina help the educator to make their study much easier. Their are no reason to be lazy in such no exact reason. If a person is educated he knows to bring himself to be in the right path and have discipline just like disciplina project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

A high-quality project will be in very good positions. I will be very successful.
Activity: 154

Pages:
Jump to: