Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 41. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
a really very amazing project that will be useful for the educational system. I think in the future this platform will help many students realize themselves in life. Employment services will be available only to students or ordinary people can also take advantage of this?

It helps alot to people who are interested on upgrading their knowledge on the recent generation technologies. This will ease the burdens on their daily activities that connects to educational and social development.

You are right that this platform will help the education system ease the burden on their daily activities it is because this will make the work easier. So, people should realize that the education system should be improve so that more works can be done and things will be all organize by using with this kind of platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2

You asked - we did! Good news for everybody: our smart contracts are ready and will be published very soon.
 So everybody will be able to add and track our DSCP tokens.

Great news! Thank you for listening to our remarks and advice, which we write to you here in the subject. Thanks to our community, there are updates and improvements to the project with the appropriate certificate confirming its validity. Uvas is a wonderful development team.

The team really did something good for their platforms which will make everyone to be able to clear up their minds that this project complies with the law. Investors will surely be happy of what the team achieved for today. Moreover, institutions should now start to adopt blockchain technology because this will really help them speed up their works like what this project can do to the society.
Yes, exactly the team did so many good things which are helping to make the platform successful. After completing the development of the platform investors will earn huge amount profit in the limited time period. They will achieve their goals very soon.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

You asked - we did! Good news for everybody: our smart contracts are ready and will be published very soon.

Great news! Thank you for listening to our remarks and advice, which we write to you here in the subject. Thanks to our community, there are updates and improvements to the project with the appropriate certificate confirming its validity. Uvas is a wonderful development team.

The team really did something good for their platforms which will make everyone to be able to clear up their minds that this project complies with the law. Investors will surely be happy of what the team achieved for today. Moreover, institutions should now start to adopt blockchain technology because this will really help them speed up their works like what this project can do to the society.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

The best part about Blockchain technology is, it can be used for almost any sector, including travel, gym, health and many more. Only one sector have not experimented and that is the HR and educational sector, Disciplina can proudly say they are the first to achieve this ( that is if it pulls through) who knows it might be the next shocker to the cryptocurrency world. A lot of people are banking on the prospect it promises this because education is vital, so a victory for Disciplina is also a victory for the entire education and cryptocurrency world
You are correct, blockchain technology is a vast technology with many uses and most of them have been experimented and have become successful but not education sector. This project has a good following and I think they can pull this and become successful in this sector.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
unfortunately, I did not see the answer to my question. but I still believe in this project, I think it will be successful. we need such projects now, in the field of education, medicine, all this makes our world better
Activity: 434
I understand correctly that you are offering a training platform like this one like this one? https: //www.infoclub.info?
We are much much more than that.
We are building platform with real useful instruments inside.

I got it the platform, because it focus in the advantages of education which may help the youngster now a days to develop more their learnings in different area of education. Which is related in the technology base on the project DISCIPLINA. It is kinda new concept or innovative education that sooner may implement and we are lucky enough to encounter this high value of project.

You have a point mate but it doesn't just for those youngsters people but also those people who want to gain their knowledge by having this great innovation way of learning. I believe this project may support by those probable investors as well as users who are part in the crypto currency world which can gain a great amount of profit in the future that can benefit for each and everyone of us.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
I understand correctly that you are offering a training platform like this one like this one? https: //www.infoclub.info?
We are much much more than that.
We are building platform with real useful instruments inside.

I got it the platform, because it focus in the advantages of education which may help the youngster now a days to develop more their learnings in different area of education. Which is related in the technology base on the project DISCIPLINA. It is kinda new concept or innovative education that sooner may implement and we are lucky enough to encounter this high value of project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

The best part about Blockchain technology is, it can be used for almost any sector, including travel, gym, health and many more. Only one sector have not experimented and that is the HR and educational sector, Disciplina can proudly say they are the first to achieve this ( that is if it pulls through) who knows it might be the next shocker to the cryptocurrency world. A lot of people are banking on the prospect it promises this because education is vital, so a victory for Disciplina is also a victory for the entire education and cryptocurrency world
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
DISCIPLINA will allow the Students:

• to more easily choose the educational institution and programme due to the objectiveness of rating system
• to guarantee the reliability, integrity, and permanence of the data stored on the platform thanks to blockchain technology
• to devise a fixed educational path, suited to their career aspirations

Activity: 420
Merit: 117
News for the DISCIPLINA community! 
Our team has made an important decision on ICO. More details here: https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/news-for-the-disciplina-community-more
Activity: 532

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
a really very amazing project that will be useful for the educational system. I think in the future this platform will help many students realize themselves in life. Employment services will be available only to students or ordinary people can also take advantage of this?

It helps alot to people who are interested on upgrading their knowledge on the recent generation technologies. This will ease the burdens on their daily activities that connects to educational and social development.
Disciplina is really making good concept for HR and Education and also it would get some great support from various investors and also it would be much profitable for the future. This project can be trusted by several investors.
Activity: 308

Activity: 112
Deciplina is the first to use blockchain technology for hr and education this could be a hit in the future if investors have analyzed the profitability of this project.

You can join to our project https://neuroseed.net
All information is available on our web-site. You can view our whitepaper, roadmap etc
Best price on tokens! Bonuses up to 30%
Really dude? This thread is about a project and you have messed it with your own project, why you so lazy to make your own announcement thread and have your own audience? not the fake one?

what are you talking about?
i can write everything what i want and everywhere. i do nothing criminal as you see, why are you so rude?
Deciplina is the first to use blockchain technology for hr and education this could be a hit in the future if investors have analyzed the profitability of this project.

All information is available on our web-site. You can view our whitepaper, roadmap etc
Really dude? This thread is about a project and you have messed it with your own project, why you so lazy to make your own announcement thread and have your own audience? not the fake one?

he's just a garbage dump
not many words, I just pressed the report button to moderator for spam post

you don't understand what you're talking about. click the link of the web-site and you'll understand that this project could give you a lot of real money.

he's just a garbage dump

it's not a spam as you think. it's a forum and I can write everything what i want. is it clear?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

he's just a garbage dump
Activity: 266
I think that this will be useful not only for students, but also for teachers, professors and people who are related to science and education
Activity: 266
The concept looks pretty good,and the Blockchain is good for the teacher  share their technology to earn some money.
because some technology was illegal,but it could earn a lots of money if you control it. I like this project
Activity: 602

Pages:
Jump to: