Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 39. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
What is the idea behind helping less fortunate kids with this platform? Will there be education via video calls or packaged learning material? Why is it better to be offered via the blockchain?
You know that your offer to train a video call or video lessons is also a good option! But this project is not a charitable organization. The main task of the project is to store data for students and teachers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Many people are looking for this kind of project that has an educational-based concept. A platform that is very suited for those people who seeks education. I hope this project would find and attract more people that will continuously support this project for its continuous developments. I will stay tuned to this project for more upcoming events and new interesting updates of the Disciplina project.

Well, this is a platform that should be used by some institution that needs to have a secured information. Like education, information of every students should be kept in a safe and secured place which I think one of the purpose why Disciplina is being created.
I do not think so, it seems to me that the platform should be publicly available. For anyone who wants to receive reliable information. And security should remain a technical issue.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Many people are looking for this kind of project that has an educational-based concept. A platform that is very suited for those people who seeks education. I hope this project would find and attract more people that will continuously support this project for its continuous developments. I will stay tuned to this project for more upcoming events and new interesting updates of the Disciplina project.

Well, this is a platform that should be used by some institution that needs to have a secured information. Like education, information of every students should be kept in a safe and secured place which I think one of the purpose why Disciplina is being created.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

Thank you Ace, welcome to the community & hope to see you stick around! Feel free to stay tuned about the latest news on our blog: https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-at-d10e. This blog post for example shows DISCIPLINA will be attending d10e in Tokyo next week!
Activity: 322
The whitepaper of your project has all the needed informations of an interested individual to join your project however it is very time consuming to read everything. Do you have a video presentation that we could also watch about your project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I believe that full is a promising and promising project, Yesterday so many people joined their chat! cool guys!

Indeed. This is a promising project because there are so many supporters and also investors wanted to participate the ICO or the bounty! I hope they can achieve their dream to entertain the educational people to know blockchain!
Disciplina has a great platform that a lots of people now is looking forward for its success. With this kind of project that is very beneficial for all of us should attain the goals and reach its success. I am glad that more educational projects is evolving now here in the crypto currency community. This will bring a good changes for the whole community as well as it will really help a lots of people for their education.
Yes thats absolutely true bud this project is created for helping the community in terms of education and human resources. Alot more less fortunate children who cant afford to study will be given opportunity by this project.
I difinitely agree with you mate. DISCIPLINA project are not only aiming to be a good kind of investments. But they also quitely helping the community to be fair and available for all needy people. It will give them opportunities that will be able to change and lift up their status in life.

That is true, DISCIPLINA project helps to develop and progress of education in different areas that is the way of helping the community to be productive in such way. People says education is the key to success and that is true for all and everybody. This project brings the best of what the reality goes through.
Really useful project, and the prospects for it are huge. Education is the foundation of the 21st century, this is the most valuable, the most necessary. Cool
Thank you, you describe that in a great way. There's still plenty of problems still around in the educational institutions, students, and recruiters. And like you said education is a foundation and it always has been, team is dedicated to make a change in the educational field & seeing the support here in the announcement thread is awesome! Please, feel free to join us on Telegram!

What is the idea behind helping less fortunate kids with this platform? Will there be education via video calls or packaged learning material? Why is it better to be offered via the blockchain?
as far as I know, the platform will offer some courses. But in what form it will be realized is still unknown. In principle, video calls and online support is a good option for remote education.
Yes, video calls, acts like a virtual education towards places that can't be reached easily(too far / remote). Maybe, by making this platform a success, there will be also funds going to the less fortunate kids( in a form of charity institution) that will help aiding the needs of the children.

Hey, I would love to help you get on the right track, and I would highly recommend you to read the whitepaper https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf. So, as said TeachMePlease will be the first project DISCIPLINA blockchain will be used for, and you're right there's no borders here.

TeachMePlease allows schools and private tutors from around the world to offer their programmes to potential students anywhere on the planet. DISCIPLINA is a multifunctional blockchain for projects in educational and recruiting field. It provides transparancy of work and creates conditions of maintaining confidentiality and reliability of information added by system participants. It is focused on keeping a unified register of academic achievement and qualificationsto generate a scoring system for every user of the platform.

https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/implementation-of-blockchain-technologies-on-the-market < Here is how blockchain will help! Smiley

Tophe15, could you please point out where you have read DISCIPLINA sends funds to the less fotunate kids in the form of a charity institution?
Activity: 280
as far as I know, the platform will offer some courses. But in what form it will be realized is still unknown. In principle, video calls and online support is a good option for remote education.
Yes, video calls, acts like a virtual education towards places that can't be reached easily(too far / remote). Maybe, by making this platform a success, there will be also funds going to the less fortunate kids( in a form of charity institution) that will help aiding the needs of the children.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Disciplina has a great platform that a lots of people now is looking forward for its success. With this kind of project that is very beneficial for all of us should attain the goals and reach its success. I am glad that more educational projects is evolving now here in the crypto currency community. This will bring a good changes for the whole community as well as it will really help a lots of people for their education.
Yes thats absolutely true bud this project is created for helping the community in terms of education and human resources. Alot more less fortunate children who cant afford to study will be given opportunity by this project.

I difinitely agree with you mate. DISCIPLINA project are not only aiming to be a good kind of investments. But they also quitely helping the community to be fair and available for all needy people. It will give them opportunities that will be able to change and lift up their status in life.

That is true, DISCIPLINA project helps to develop and progress of education in different areas that is the way of helping the community to be productive in such way. People says education is the key to success and that is true for all and everybody. This project brings the best of what the reality goes through.
Really useful project, and the prospects for it are huge. Education is the foundation of the 21st century, this is the most valuable, the most necessary. Cool
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Activity: 182

Guys, sorry, but you don't understand the main idea of DISCILINA blockchain: to store the educational data and provide its tranparency, reliability, etc.

Disciplina doesn't provide courses. But it makes TeachMePlease - an educational platform which will use Disciplina.
The project will help self-development of people who really understand that it is necessary for them and in what sphere. The project will be crowded with information on various subjects, for education and just for informational content on various subjects.
Activity: 532

Guys, sorry, but you don't understand the main idea of DISCILINA blockchain: to store the educational data and provide its tranparency, reliability, etc.

Disciplina doesn't provide courses. But it makes TeachMePlease - an educational platform which will use Disciplina.

Well keep in mind that 99% of the people who comment here, forget reading the whitepaper or the official website, they don't even bother reading the first page with information on the project

Maybe they are but they still not totally understand the concept. Many of the people here misinterpret the concept of Disciplina so that is why the presence of the team or dev should always be here to make things all clarify. Because I read some quote here that is totally wrong and thanks to the OP because he/she clarify it and deliver the concept correctly.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

The best part about Blockchain technology is, it can be used for almost any sector, including travel, gym, health and many more. Only one sector have not experimented and that is the HR and educational sector, Disciplina can proudly say they are the first to achieve this ( that is if it pulls through) who knows it might be the next shocker to the cryptocurrency world. A lot of people are banking on the prospect it promises this because education is vital, so a victory for Disciplina is also a victory for the entire education and cryptocurrency world

Perfectly right, blockchain technology has been so useful not only as an opportunity but it can also give the people the ability to make things more secured and can't be manipulated. Moreover, Disciplina  could be the future of the first blockchain for HR and Education and this could be the start of the new system to adopt with.

Well keep in mind that 99% of the people who comment here, forget reading the whitepaper or the official website, they don't even bother reading the first page with information on the project
I do aggree with you. I think some or another alternative should be considered into this. Atleast the team should try to publish a video promotion as it would always stay much profitable and also several investors would go through it.
Videos are certainly helpful for understanding a project but the problem here is that most people don't visit and see those videos. Many people have the concept about the platform worng and it'll be great if everyone gets to know about the project more extinsevely.

Right, and very well answers/add-ons have been given here. I really recommend you to watch this 3-minute video to get a great understanding of the project: https://youtu.be/t__4Kt5eBqM

a really very amazing project that will be useful for the educational system. I think in the future this platform will help many students realize themselves in life. Employment services will be available only to students or ordinary people can also take advantage of this?
Great question! The ecosystem is (mainly) focused on Academic institutions, teachers, students and HR people. Most use-cases fit within these persons. However, one of the advantages of the platform is ''The opportunity to store the data on personal achievements in digital form and provide the access to the data through the unified platform which guarantees its permanence and credibility'' & this could also be the personal achievements of ordinary people!

The best part about Blockchain technology is, it can be used for almost any sector, including travel, gym, health and many more. Only one sector have not experimented and that is the HR and educational sector, Disciplina can proudly say they are the first to achieve this ( that is if it pulls through) who knows it might be the next shocker to the cryptocurrency world. A lot of people are banking on the prospect it promises this because education is vital, so a victory for Disciplina is also a victory for the entire education and cryptocurrency world
Great point of view thank you! Appreciate the support & hope to see you around in our community on Telegram! How did you find out about DISCIPLINA?

do you have cardano developers on your team? I think this is an application for success, even though in education you have many competitors
Hey Zuhran, sorry for the delay! We have former Cardano developers in our team indeed! Feel free to check out the website https://disciplina.io & you can see the header: ''New blockchain by TeachMePlease and former developers of Cardano''
Activity: 182

I do aggree with you. I think some or another alternative should be considered into this. Atleast the team should try to publish a video promotion as it would always stay much profitable and also several investors would go through it.
Videos are certainly helpful for understanding a project but the problem here is that most people don't visit and see those videos. Many people have the concept about the platform worng and it'll be great if everyone gets to know about the project more extinsevely.

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Activity: 266
I believe it is a promising and promising project with the participation of top professionals. Let's see what happens, many people yesterday joined their chat! great people!

Activity: 336

Yes, absolutely the platform is created with a good helping purpose. The project is aiming to create a great educational platform which can take a revolution in the education sector. DISCIPLINA gives best learning opportunities to the learner and definitely it will become huge successful after some time later.
Pages:
Jump to: