Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 43. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

You asked - we did! Good news for everybody: our smart contracts are ready and will be published very soon.
 So everybody will be able to add and track our DSCP tokens.

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Excellent news. Any sort of a conference often positively influence development of the project. I hope and this meeting won't become an exception in this tendency of success and everything will pass as it is planned.

You are definitely right that any sort of conference can boost the confidence of some investors who supported the project. Moreover, having this kind of activity will increased their chance to be more popular because more people will know about what the project is all about and all of these will depend on how the team will deliver the message to the people.
YEs surely it will be more profitable for th project as more and more peoples will get to know about the project and also the project can do better live promotions which would also be liked and trusted by the society.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Sooner DISCIPLINA team will be at Tokyo at d10e! Don’t miss it!

Excellent news. Any sort of a conference often positively influence development of the project. I hope and this meeting won't become an exception in this tendency of success and everything will pass as it is planned.

You are definitely right that any sort of conference can boost the confidence of some investors who supported the project. Moreover, having this kind of activity will increased their chance to be more popular because more people will know about what the project is all about and all of these will depend on how the team will deliver the message to the people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10

That was really exciting news from the developer of Disciplina towards the investor. I'm really sure the investors will be happy to see this great news from the developer.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Let's see if this event can really help a lot for the project's success and image towards its investors. Having the chance to share the project they created to the public can really have and produce that "positive influence" towards the project itself.
I will be really looking forward for this event! Seems like this kind of big event will brong a good and positive effects and impacts for the different projects. Disciplina has a good momentum now here in the crypto community. Additionally for this is this event. I hope the team Disciplina will keep this up and make us more interesting updates.

The team are attending conference and the good thing is that this will be known not only here in the forum but also in the real world. Hopefully, they can get support from the people attending in the conference and this is great because they really exert more effort juts to make their goals achieved.
Activity: 112
Hello! Amazing project. The mission of teaching people is noble in itself. The only problem is I don't see any roadmap here, it's a bit unclear how the project is going to be developed further. Anyway, I wish good luck to the team, great job guys!

Hi! Join to our project https://neuroseed.net
You can view our official web-site and all invormations about us, innovations, team, whitepaper etc
Bonuses and profitable prices are waiting on you!
Activity: 406
DISCIPLINA - multifunctional blockchain!

Despite the fact that the DISCIPLINA blockchain platform is being created primarily for the field of education, it uses all the capabilities both of blockchain technologies and of other recent trends in the fields of computer technologies and distributed systems. It is a wholly universal blockchain platform, well-suited for any other project that deals with the storage of personal data, such as work achievements or medical records.

Thus, DISCIPLINA will become a multifunctional open blockchain that can be used by any services to manage personal achievements, experiences and other data.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

in my opinion this is a very correct approach to work. That is, if I understand correctly, the development team creates the main project of Disciplina, but on the platform of this project any other organization will be able to rebuild its work under its direction. It's brilliant, it's additional investment and profit for developers.

The DISCIPLINA team will be in Tokyo on d10e! I really hope that you will design the project in all its glory! And we will be joined by even more users who, just like we want to advance in education, since it is simply necessary for us. Young people do not want to get an education.
Activity: 294
Let's see if this event can really help a lot for the project's success and image towards its investors. Having the chance to share the project they created to the public can really have and produce that "positive influence" towards the project itself.
I will be really looking forward for this event! Seems like this kind of big event will brong a good and positive effects and impacts for the different projects. Disciplina has a good momentum now here in the crypto community. Additionally for this is this event. I hope the team Disciplina will keep this up and make us more interesting updates.
Activity: 266
I study daily online courses, typically by Udemy and some other major websites. If this ICO project is successful, it will be great to have that number of courses combined
Activity: 280
Activity: 182
Activity: 182
Disciplina is a highly anticipated project, and it is needed now even more than ever. It is time for education of the future—and that requires Disciplina.
I personally consider that educational institutions aren't necessary to the person for education at all. For self-development the Internet suffices. There is all necessary information. I hope, similar projects will help to prove it.

Fun fact: To be able to read stuff on the internet you need to education to understand the letters and the language it's written in

Education totally isn't a necessity amirite /s   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I disagree about this one. Anyone know how to read the letters and the language it's written in on any kind of the internet, this platform will be useful for children and teens.

Yeah, I think that person saying education is not necessary doesn't know everything. Well, basically we need to be educated in order to be respected by those people trying to look down us, as they think they are high enough for their position in life. I see a great potetial on this project that could helps the young generation to be much more educated by having thei prestigious project.
A project like DISCIPLINA is very influential to society.This ico taking the initiative to provide the helpful educational content on this educational platform.I am supporting this project due to their educational purpose and their idea which is making the society more digital. I think everyone should encourage this project for better future for youth.
The effect that the platform will do on the world is huge, they'll make a world a better place. Most ICO and project says the same but I see intent in this particular platform and I believe they should be supported throughout the journey.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Disciplina is a highly anticipated project, and it is needed now even more than ever. It is time for education of the future—and that requires Disciplina.
I personally consider that educational institutions aren't necessary to the person for education at all. For self-development the Internet suffices. There is all necessary information. I hope, similar projects will help to prove it.

Fun fact: To be able to read stuff on the internet you need to education to understand the letters and the language it's written in

Education totally isn't a necessity amirite /s   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I disagree about this one. Anyone know how to read the letters and the language it's written in on any kind of the internet, this platform will be useful for children and teens.

Yeah, I think that person saying education is not necessary doesn't know everything. Well, basically we need to be educated in order to be respected by those people trying to look down us, as they think they are high enough for their position in life. I see a great potetial on this project that could helps the young generation to be much more educated by having thei prestigious project.
A project like DISCIPLINA is very influential to society.This ico taking the initiative to provide the helpful educational content on this educational platform.I am supporting this project due to their educational purpose and their idea which is making the society more digital. I think everyone should encourage this project for better future for youth.
Activity: 154
Token distribution

78% of issued DSCP tokens will be distributed during the crowdsale, 20% of issued tokens are reserved for company founders, and 2% will be used for the bounty campaign. Out of the 20% of the tokens reserved for the company founders, one half will be frozen for 6 months, and the other half - for 12 months from the end of the crowdsale.

Well, 2% for bounty campaign and marketing is so small, actually, although this project is for HR and Education, they will give profitable for people, but i really think should give more funds for marketing.
I agree with you. Why the team reserved only 2% for generosity, it really is very small in my opinion. If the project wants a good return on marketing, they should pay well in return. But most likely, it's too late to talk about it and it's unlikely the team will change this percentage.
Why do you think that 2% for a bounty program is not enough? This is more than usual. Look at, what percentage of other projects stand out.

You're right, 2% is a huge amount which will base on the allocated budget for that particular bounty campaign. Well, maybe he/she doesn't familliar on that part for the bounty program. I really appreciate this project so much as this project intended for those people want to learned more and gain their knowledge all throughout what they want to learned as this project wishing for each of us.
Attention! All airdrop programs will end on 20 April!

DISCIPLINA - multifunctional blockchain!

Despite the fact that the DISCIPLINA blockchain platform is being created primarily for the field of education, it uses all the capabilities both of blockchain technologies and of other recent trends in the fields of computer technologies and distributed systems. It is a wholly universal blockchain platform, well-suited for any other project that deals with the storage of personal data, such as work achievements or medical records.

Thus, DISCIPLINA will become a multifunctional open blockchain that can be used by any services to manage personal achievements, experiences and other data.

Activity: 224
This is really great and also the team is doing some great promotions which would surely lead to attract a number of investors and also i am sure that the project will have a great future ahead and also it will be great for the investors too.

Discipline is a very interesting and original project with an interesting idea of the development of education. Because now it is necessary for our youth. I have not yet met educational projects, and this project has very interested me and I will be watching it! Since I really hope that it will be a very popular educational project, we need such now! After all, not everyone can enter a university or an institution, and such educational projects as Discipline can help with education if there is no money for this.
Pages:
Jump to: