Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 60. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Why is there a limit for sales? Why is there a maximum 333 eth per day?
I think, devs did this because of high demand for DSCP tokens in pre-sale period. They had an important cause for this.

It is to make sure that the network is sufficiently decentralized so nobody has excess control over the network and can manipulate the price at will.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
The project looks interesting. I see that the preliminary sale has been going on for a long time. Is there information on how much is already collected?
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
Based on the platform information, it looks like a recruitment agency but more advance, organize and systematize. I like the idea of having an opportunity to store the data on personal achievements in digital form and provide the access to the data through the unified platform which guarantees its permanence and credibility.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Monetary policy

78% of the DSCP tokens issued will be distributed during the crowdsale, 20% of the tokens are reserved for company founders, and 2% will be used for the bounty campaign. Funds attracted in the crowdsale will be spent on project development in the following ratio: 40% – on marketing, 30% – on project development, 15% – on sales, 10% – on legal services, and 5% – additional capital. The additional capital is used to improve the financial stability of the project. Out of the 20% of the tokens reserved for the company founders, one half will be frozen for 6 months, and the other half - for 12 months from the end of the crowdsale.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

Activity: 67
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Hello! Where do you have office? Only in Russia, i guess? And can people visit it if they want?
Our main office is in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
We are open company, so everybody are welcome. We have great office in center of city.
Do not you plan to expand? In the meantime, at least, in other cities of Russia? That would be good
The project will provide various educational services, except for its main activity? There is information?

The first educational service that uses DISCIPLINA is TeachMePlease. But anyone can use adding applictions to the blockchain through DISCIPLINA node.
Activity: 85
Hello! Where do you have office? Only in Russia, i guess? And can people visit it if they want?
Our main office is in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
We are open company, so everybody are welcome. We have great office in center of city.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
will develop from Cardano to make programme more successful? Roll Eyes
Yes, of course, it will help to attract more people and strengthen the leading position
This is very interesting, you need to know more information about these guys
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Yes, of course, it will help to attract more people and strengthen the leading position
A magnificent project.There are a few questions about him.Can anyone help me with this? Roll Eyes
Hi,Yes of course.I can help you )what is your question?
Okay,my friend.The thing is, I'm a student, and I'm very interested in being able to use the platform freely?
Of course,this platform was created)That the students would have left their resumes and teachers too. And thanks to this development it is very easy and simple
Are there any bonus programs in the platform or something?
Yeah,that was something, but I don't really know anything about it.
Well thanks for the reply)You really helped me
A magnificent project.There are a few questions about him.Can anyone help me with this? Roll Eyes
Okay,my friend.The thing is, I'm a student, and I'm very interested in being able to use the platform freely?
Of course,this platform was created)That the students would have left their resumes and teachers too. And thanks to this development it is very easy and simple
Yeah,that was something, but I don't really know anything about it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The project is becoming more popular every day! Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Take a look at this company!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
God why i didnt found your project sooner. i always hate my own department and look forward for some improvement, now you guys is here. im hoping to be a part of this project.

Hello! Don't confuse TeachMePlease project with DISCIPLINA blockchain. DISCIPLINA can be used freely by everyone because it will be open-source. You can build an application and link it to DISCIPLINA node.

TeachMePlease is a first project based on DISCIPLINA. As student you can find any educational course there.
Activity: 353
Interesting project, education is becoming more popular and popular in our time. then this project is something like airbnb in the world of education?
Pages:
Jump to: