Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 59. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What are the issues with the education?? What issues do you face with most frequently?
Tell me a little bit about this

The field of education is currently experiencing a range of issues, some of which are

• The differentiation in the data stored in various educational institution in differing formats • A low level of trust in the system of education

What is the goal of the project?
 Huh
I need to understand this, because it is very important for me.
So I want to know everything.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I’m happy that the project is developing constantly. Almost every day I could see news about DISCIPLINA and the news is good.

Yes, they are really working well. Some promising projects stopped on one stage and that’s all. I like also that they create more and more comfortable conditions for customers.
I agree. Now they can use Litecoin also. It is so exciting
Activity: 339
What are the issues with the education?? What issues do you face with most frequently?

The field of education is currently experiencing a range of issues, some of which are

• The differentiation in the data stored in various educational institution in differing formats • A low level of trust in the system of education
Activity: 336
Activity: 210
I’m happy that the project is developing constantly. Almost every day I could see news about DISCIPLINA and the news is good.

Yes, they are really working well. Some promising projects stopped on one stage and that’s all. I like also that they create more and more comfortable conditions for customers.
Activity: 196
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Good news! Now we accept not only ETH and BTC, but also LTC!

The project looks interesting. I see that the preliminary sale has been going on for a long time. Is there information on how much is already collected?

All this information will be published on disciplina.io soon. Close to main ICO stage date.
Activity: 430
Projects in education and recuitment these provide new motivation and create conditions to preserve the confidentiality and reliability of information added by Disciplina.
I think that projects of this kind have a visible chance of success! This is in demand, it's interesting, people need it!
If we can cooperate with some universities and high schools, this will further expand DISCIPLINA's influence and we can experiment with running schools to explore its development potential.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Projects in education and recuitment these provide new motivation and create conditions to preserve the confidentiality and reliability of information added by Disciplina.
I think that projects of this kind have a visible chance of success! This is in demand, it's interesting, people need it!
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Based on the platform information, it looks like a recruitment agency but more advance, organize and systematize. I like the idea of having an opportunity to store the data on personal achievements in digital form and provide the access to the data through the unified platform which guarantees its permanence and credibility.
And most importantly it will guarantee security, that is, all our data will be protected, and this is very important for us!
Do you want to get free DSCP tokens? You can participate in the DISCIPLINA bounty campaign by following our project on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and giving “Like” to posts published there!

Are you a blogger? You can make a video or write an article!

Or just leave comments on the DISCIPLINA bitcointalk thread.

More details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbounty-disciplina-unique-blockchain-for-education-hr-3101698

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
hopefully this project is useful for everyone  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
A magnificent project.There are a few questions about him.Can anyone help me with this? Roll Eyes
Hi,Yes of course.I can help you )what is your question?
Okay,my friend.The thing is, I'm a student, and I'm very interested in being able to use the platform freely?

This is not platform. It's blockchain.
You can use only platform on our blockchain. For example: TeachMePlease.Com and Skyllz.org
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
It seems literate ... an attractive project.
Pages:
Jump to: