Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HardCider - One hell of a bite! - X13/PoS|Bounties| On Exchange - page 2. (Read 38726 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Somebody want to buy 2,000,000 WHC on C-Cex. It is more than double of the all  Huh

I'll see what I have in there, but I doubt I have enough.   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Somebody want to buy 2,000,000 WHC on C-Cex. It is more than double of the all  Huh

Yeah, can you sell me some coins on ccex?
Activity: 238
legendary
If only wood chuck hard cider wants to sponsor this coin and fund it as part of their marketing campaign. I wonder if they even know about this coin. Someone should contact them and see if they are interested in helping out.

Hopefully they see the marketing potential and don't go all coinye west on the idea.
Yes, but ATM there are only two options: Store for the future, or sell cheap.

Sadly I agree. I personally think it's a waste to sell, and am holding onto most of my coins to stake. Just becasue I like transparency, I do have 3k in coins on C-Cex with sell orderd, but at 100+ sat. Hopefully someone will take some more interest in the coin and have the time to develop it more. It would be nice if there was someone to follow through on the devs original plan of contacting some brew shops or even some bigger micro breweries and try and get them on board. I am still not in a position to do so.

Have a good day

I'm too, 5k on C-Cex and 38+ k staking in my wallet. Current total value is 1.27 $, which is pine nuts to sell them compary to my electricity invesment wich was 12 times more. Keep for the future Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Doing better than RepublicCoin  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

Sadly I agree. I personally think it's a waste to sell, and am holding onto most of my coins to stake. Just becasue I like transparency, I do have 3k in coins on C-Cex with sell orderd, but at 100+ sat. Hopefully someone will take some more interest in the coin and have the time to develop it more. It would be nice if there was someone to follow through on the devs original plan of contacting some brew shops or even some bigger micro breweries and try and get them on board. I am still not in a position to do so.

Have a good day
legendary
Nice. This coin has a $67 market cap!
Activity: 177
have any thoughts what to do with the coin?
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Hi,

Thanks, it seems there was a temporary glitch.

Sorry for the short downtime; we were fixing a coin that was misbehaving.
Hi,

Thanks, it seems there was a temporary glitch.

Cryptobe block explorer doesn't work, it answered: "I have no blocks in this chain" What's happened?

Hi Zorro23hu,

I just tried it and it works fine for me. Maybe was a temporary glitch?

Everyone,
As for taking over the coin. I'm of course still willing to help when I can, but have said before I'm sorry but, I don't have the time to actually take over the coin.

Have a Good Day
Cryptobe block explorer doesn't work, it answered: "I have no blocks in this chain" What's happened?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
we dont have any DEV here man, we need some DEV to save this coin, this guy just copy and paste

I was under the impression that we, as a community, have already accepted this. It doesn't have to be restated ad nauseam.

woodchuckhardcider has already put forward the most important question, and we need an answer. "Does the HardCider community have any ideas as to who should take over a leadership role in this coin?"

I have already stated that I am unable to take on this role, but I would like to make some sort of return on my investment in this coin.

@pujumba, does your post #318 mean that you are prepared to do this? Otherwise, the most proactive people here have been animalroam and Fitness76. Would either of you take it on?
Should we place a 'dev wanted' add, or shutdown the coin in a responsible manner?

█ ★Hardcider (WHC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Hardcider

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley

Thanks it's nice that you added us Smiley !

Have a Great Day!
Activity: 168

█ ★Hardcider (WHC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Hardcider

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley

Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
There is no point in selling your 22,000 coins for less than a penny... why even do it? Oh well. Hopefully some good people buy up all those cheap coins and do something with this coin. I will grab another 20,000 myself if you people want to sell them to me for less than a penny.

we dont have any DEV here man, we need some DEV to save this coin, this guy just copy and paste
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

i think i will start  to create my own coin too, my coin will be  PujumbaCoin, i think even  i  just  using ctrl+c  and ctrl+v  can  create  a better coin with  SHA-256 or Scrypt algo Smiley
legendary
There is no point in selling your 22,000 coins for less than a penny... why even do it? Oh well. Hopefully some good people buy up all those cheap coins and do something with this coin. I will grab another 20,000 myself if you people want to sell them to me for less than a penny.
Pages:
Jump to: