Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin [HASH] - X11 ~ Animated Logo ~ DGW ~ Fast ~ Exchanges! - page 2. (Read 31673 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
From what I know, this constitues fraud.

And don't forget to ask him for some of his other coins. Wink

Do you really think he's happy with only 2 shitcoins ? lol

Remember, you have zero credibility and you have personal hatred issues against the dev. What's stopping anyone from making a coin? He made 2 coins, so what, go make 20 yourself. Get a life and do something productive for yourself.

You probably dont even own any hashcoins, you try and post here telling yourself that you are doing something productive lol Go do something real and stop deluding yourself
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
From what I know, this constitues fraud.

And don't forget to ask him for some of his other coins. Wink

Do you really think he's happy with only 2 shitcoins ? lol
legendary
Hashcoin is not dead.....The coin itself is running fine and I didn't instamine anything. So fuck you GreekBitcoins ^^ Smiley I am right here and I haven't run off anywhere, I am busy with my other project Dreamcoin. Hashcoin is stable enough and running just fine to go out on its own.

Instead of trolling this thread and crying like babies, you could be actually helping the coin and promoting it. Anyways Hashcoin is still running just fine. DGW V3 will be in effect soon.

You should end POW in a few days and make it 100% POS.

wtman. Why don't you just make your own coin and do whatever you like.  The Dev just can't just change things in your favor man.  I am holding over 70k HASH and still believe in it.  Don't hate on DRM either.  HASH will benefit from DRM's success since it's created by the same Dev and he will use his new fortune to make HASH a success also.  If you're not patient enough just sell your HASH and move on.  There's no point complaining in every thread.

Yea makes sense but I asked him whether he can make it POS. he didn't say a NO though even maxcoin people are considering implementing POS, I don't see why it can't be implemented in hashcoin when the dev suggested he'd do everything he can to help hash

All this while sell walls keep pushing price down and down on bittrex. If POS can help with exchange support and price, then why not?

If he ends POW and makes it 100% POS. He will have to change the name of the coin.  HASHcoin will be a joke without hashing.  Also, I honestly do not think it will change the price due to there will be less support for the coin.  You already made a thread regarding the POW/POS for HASH and everyone besides yourself was against it.  I say just let the Dev do his thing.

if thats the case then ok

Yeah man. Just let it be.  Didn't mean to be harsh because I feel your frustration, but Carsen is a competent Dev.  Unlike the GPUcoin guy, he's not even a dev. I invested 0.6BTC into his scam and just recently dumped everything for like 6-7 DRM's.  Just had to move on.  Hopefully, I make it back. lol.  Maybe Carsen can hook you up with a few DRMs so you can be a Dreamer also, unless you're already are one.  Anyways, good luck man! It's brutal out there!

I have a lot of hash I didn't mine any, but its ok now I'll wait. There's no other choice. I hope the dev is trying to get hashcoin on poloniex and perhaps bter too
legendary
Activity: 1428
getmonero.org
Hashcoin is not dead.....The coin itself is running fine and I didn't instamine anything. So fuck you GreekBitcoins ^^ Smiley I am right here and I haven't run off anywhere, I am busy with my other project Dreamcoin. Hashcoin is stable enough and running just fine to go out on its own.

Instead of trolling this thread and crying like babies, you could be actually helping the coin and promoting it. Anyways Hashcoin is still running just fine. DGW V3 will be in effect soon.

Please tell me which aspect of your coin we should promoting? The animated logo? xD
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

wtman. Why don't you just make your own coin and do whatever you like.  The Dev just can't just change things in your favor man.  I am holding over 70k HASH and still believe in it.  Don't hate on DRM either.  HASH will benefit from DRM's success since it's created by the same Dev and he will use his new fortune to make HASH a success also.  If you're not patient enough just sell your HASH and move on.  There's no point complaining in every thread.

Yea makes sense but I asked him whether he can make it POS. he didn't say a NO though even maxcoin people are considering implementing POS, I don't see why it can't be implemented in hashcoin when the dev suggested he'd do everything he can to help hash

All this while sell walls keep pushing price down and down on bittrex. If POS can help with exchange support and price, then why not?

If he ends POW and makes it 100% POS. He will have to change the name of the coin.  HASHcoin will be a joke without hashing.  Also, I honestly do not think it will change the price due to there will be less support for the coin.  You already made a thread regarding the POW/POS for HASH and everyone besides yourself was against it.  I say just let the Dev do his thing.

Yeah man. Just let it be.  Didn't mean to be harsh because I feel your frustration, but Carsen is a competent Dev.  Unlike the GPUcoin guy, he's not even a dev. I invested 0.6BTC into his scam and just recently dumped everything for like 6-7 DRM's.  Just had to move on.  Hopefully, I make it back. lol.  Maybe Carsen can hook you up with a few DRMs so you can be a Dreamer also, unless you're already are one.  Anyways, good luck man! It's brutal out there!
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary
getmonero.org
I think the dev left this coin. Its dead.

I lost so much on this Sad

Do you blame the dev? I think you were praising him some days ago for no reason.

I am saying it the way it is. He is talented ofcourse, but he has moved on to other coins. There was no reason to make many coins when he had this one. He could dedicate himself completely to this coin when we trusted him. He has stopped giving a fuck anymore

i will tell you something as sincere as i can. The mistake isnt his. Its yours. You invested in a copy clone coin with nothing new at all except an animated logo? Why?!

What did you expect? There are another 100 X11 coins. Another 1000 copy shitcoins. Why would anyone choose this one?

Next time try to invest in something that isnt a complete copy and has at least something innovative. Dev did exackly what he wanted. He created a shit coin. You bought his instamined coins. He got paid and got out... He will do the same in next coins.

Oh and people were screaming that this is a shitcoin Smiley

P.S. I myself mined 4k of this coin the first day it came out just in case. But i would never put money on such a shitty copy coin. I would never even mine it for more than a day and only first days.
legendary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6745512

We need POS to unlock the real power of hashcoin. We need a fork for that. I'm pretty sure all the miners want better value for their coins? If you agree I urge you to contact the dev to implement POS into hashcoin.
legendary

Do you blame the dev? I think you were praising him some days ago for no reason.

I am saying it the way it is. He is talented ofcourse, but he has moved on to other coins. There was no reason to make many coins when he had this one. He could dedicate himself completely to this coin when we trusted him. He has stopped giving a fuck anymore
legendary
getmonero.org

legendary

legendary
Dev, its sad how you move on to other coins so fast and stop posting on this thread.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Sooo many similarities with Darkcoin..

hehe they will accuse anyone to hide their scam...

LET THEM ARGUE WITH THESE FACTS

1.  The block reward was 500 every couple seconds at launch!  Not 20 or 50 coins every 2.5 minutes as listed. There was also no windows wallet so only linux users could mine.  This allowed about 1.7-2 million Darkcoins to be instamined in the first 24hours.  Representing about 50% OF ALL DARKCOINS CURRENTLY IN EXISTENCE!!!  All mined in the first 24hours by just a few wallets.  Then the rules were changed increasing the block time to 2.5 minutes and eliminating the 500 block reward, (but only after the instaminers had claimed 2 million or so coins first.)

Name:   Hippie Tech
Custom Title:   aka Amenstop
Activity:   616
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   02-07-2011, 05:42:14
Last Active:   Today at 05:18:16
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:   hidden
Website:   --->   This link will get you banned from the Pilots for 911 truth's FB page. Grin
                               https://www.youtube.com/user/CollinAlexander/featured  Huh     
legendary
Sooo many similarities with Darkcoin..

hehe they will accuse anyone to hide their scam...

LET THEM ARGUE WITH THESE FACTS

1.  The block reward was 500 every couple seconds at launch!  Not 20 or 50 coins every 2.5 minutes as listed. There was also no windows wallet so only linux users could mine.  This allowed about 1.7-2 million Darkcoins to be instamined in the first 24hours.  Representing about 50% OF ALL DARKCOINS CURRENTLY IN EXISTENCE!!!  All mined in the first 24hours by just a few wallets.  Then the rules were changed increasing the block time to 2.5 minutes and eliminating the 500 block reward, (but only after the instaminers had claimed 2 million or so coins first.)

legendary
Was there an isntamine on this coin? Yes or no? If so was there an instamine on Dreamcoin, which is produced by the same dev?

I can't say about the other coin.. but this one.. Roll Eyes

Don't Feed the Trolls....More updates to Hashcoin are coming soon with some innovative concepts. I won't spoil it yet Wink

I'm not troll. I have more than 30,000 HASH which took me less than a couple hours to insta-mine with 1.1 MH/s. I can only imagine the OBSCENE amounts of HASH others with better rigs must be sitting on waiting to dump on somebody!

Pages:
Jump to: