Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Featured on CNBC, Bloomberg - page 6. (Read 16524 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I will follow your updates and will post my information as soon as possible to receive bonuses? I wish you every success.
Activity: 14
Hey,
I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It isimportant aspect of each project these days. So?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Good morning, team!
Amazing, and amusing. I'm in. )))
TOo many scammers today hazza is the real scammer, look no response from the admin, I was very dissapointed with massive advert.
Activity: 14
Good morning, team!
Amazing, and amusing. I'm in. )))
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
scam scam scam
Wait for him to return with the latest official announcements about HAZZA's road map. Don't conclude too soon with no clear evidence. The other coins that we can discuss with dev are quite easy but with HAZZA it's a bit difficult.
It is bout six monhts since ICO no news at all no dev appear in publick social media. I lost my eth depo for this that why I say scam scam scam

It finished last tuesday. Someone took ur money, and u got here again with ur fingerpointing attempts. Dozens of other ICOCOS wait for u, hope u will take the right decision this time. Alts are about to take the full power of my candle-painting machine. I dump everything and reckon to dump even what I do not own, in preparation to the final phase of crypto trend called merciless death from the hands of dumpers.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Hello  Don't know what I should think about this idea but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?
Total Supply: 105,926,908.8 HAZ
https://etherscan.io/token/0xb309818022a2bd6d1138353015adbfd1461da4a2
Other informations are very confidential, they don't provide them.
Activity: 34
Hello  Don't know what I should think about this idea but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?
Hey
I joined signature campaign!
This signature made by ItsZeroLimit is simple but excellent.
I will promote this promising coin to my local community.
u no nothing this end six month ago its scam
Activity: 41
Hey
I joined signature campaign!
This signature made by ItsZeroLimit is simple but excellent.
I will promote this promising coin to my local community.
scam scam scam
Wait for him to return with the latest official announcements about HAZZA's road map. Don't conclude too soon with no clear evidence. The other coins that we can discuss with dev are quite easy but with HAZZA it's a bit difficult.
It is bout six monhts since ICO no news at all no dev appear in publick social media. I lost my eth depo for this that why I say scam scam scam
scam scam scam
I hope the next time the dev's come back there will be news about the listing on the exchange? We only have one channel on this forum to discuss, so problems are hard to be updated regularly. Everyone expects the dev team to fix the problem.
Activity: 28
This idea can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Dear HAZZA Community,

There have a been quite a lot of activities underway in the past weeks since the token issuance.  It’s been a busy time for us to be sure, but we’d like to check in and provide a brief update. 

The development team is now completing testing connectors of the initial payment method suite, which includes Alipay, and is preparing to move to production launch.

In terms of business development, our pilot group of Payment Service Provider (PSP) partners are completing integration and will begin to migrate transaction processing volume to HAZZA on day one when the network moves into production.   In parallel, we are excited to share we are entering into MOUs with some key merchants and will be announcing soon.

Finally, HAZZA working with our first 2 exchanges to list the HAZ token and we can announce as soon as the listing process is complete... Stay tuned!

HAZZA Team
Well thats good ,hoping that you will fullfil all what you have said.  But you need to create a group  on telegram first where all the hazza holders and investors can discuss  or they can ask about the development of the project.
I think more telegrams are needed in linking the development team and the investor. It is easy for people to discuss the latest information about the HAZZA project.
hello, I would like more information for getting to know about the development of the project?
as well as updating the information on the road map and exchanges.
keep up to date on all the news of the project

No information since ICO finish. The developers keep quiet. Why they send token via eth wallet not wallet in the platform? is this a failed project? I think investors will be psimistic, the boost of promotion is very broad , in fact, no information after ICO ends. I think if the developers care about the project they keep updating in their social media or telegram account. In fact, everything is quiet and silent. yes, this is the start of year of scam and fake ICO if not hazza team not part of the failed , update and share your work.
Activity: 658
hello, I would like more information for getting to know about the development of the project?
as well as updating the information on the road map and exchanges.
keep up to date on all the news of the project
Activity: 476
The strange thing is that there is not a single purchase order. I still understand that bounties do not want to discard their tokens now, although this is also weird. No one order for sale is exactly the same as you can notice no. Or you can place an order at least for the price of ico. Investors pour tokens of course on the delta will not. Volumes would be extremely small for this. But do not want to buy cheap tokens from bounties, if they believe in a project, they can not
Does the team plan to update the site? In addition to the bitcointalk forum, the announcements are updated on twitter and facebook which are needed for the popularity of HAZZA but not found?
Yeah, I think HAZZA team should update in the social media twtter and facebook.Many investors are waiting for the progress. Popularity is important to make the price of coin increase in exchangers. I hope the waiting will be worthy for the team work on the platform. It has been more than 4 months since ICO ends, no news and update about hazza.
Pages:
Jump to: