Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Featured on CNBC, Bloomberg - page 8. (Read 16524 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

HAZZA is pleased to announce the upcoming issuance of HAZZA Tokens, which will occur on or around July 31st, 2018.

An email as been sent out to all HAZZA Token purchasers, which requires action. All of our much appreciated bounty participants will be contacted shortly regarding the issuance.

A reminder to all: Do not send us your private keys!

Activity: 896
Merit: 255
No updates I say scam project

while it's too early to talk about this but that the project has problems that are almost impossible to solve this for sure. I took part in the bounty and in the promotion of the project but from what I see most likely they will not get a license for their patent.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Expect you find enough resources to develop your business. Riveting job, justifiable plan, really well idea.  Good luck DEV's!
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
No updates I say scam project
Exclusive sneak peek for the HAZZA API integration guide for the bitcointalk community

HERE

The HAZZA portal will be live on the website soon, however we would like to show the dedicated bitcointalk community a look in to the API specification guide for merchants.

For the live release on the HAZZA website, we are working hard to ensure payments is a easy-to-use process for all payments participants. As Phase I of the launch continues to develop, we will be updating the community for our progress.

are you still working to register a company or finally raise your hands? people and investors want to know what is happening to the project and where it is moving forward or to the close?
developers why you never appeared in this topic and in other places. a project with such a review can not work and many will find it for deceiving investors. write something to let everyone know how the development is going and open the channel in the telegram already.
This is a great project that has incredible potentials if handled with expertise.

you generally read all that they wrote above or is it already written on the machine that even a project that did not make announcements for months or where the team is silent is still good? it is because of such fools that projects that gather and go into darkness thrive.
When will the financial payment system HAZZA be launched with which currencies will the HAZZA financial network operate? In which countries will it be possible to transfer money in the HAZZA payment network? Will the HAZZA network carry out money transfers through crypto-currencies?

while no news the project has been silent for several months in social networks and if you look closely you can see that the members of the team that were written in the profile no longer work. almost certainly the project can be said to be a failure I hope investors will return the money.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
When will the financial payment system HAZZA be launched with which currencies will the HAZZA financial network operate? In which countries will it be possible to transfer money in the HAZZA payment network? Will the HAZZA network carry out money transfers through crypto-currencies?
what about the project? the team in linkedin is still developing the project but there are no updates on the fact and all looks very bad. why the company went underground instead of promoting its project? tiarnan lynch answer us please.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
Is the project covered with a copper basin? Nobody writes anything anywhere and does not answer. It's very sad, and I had hopes that the project would shoot.
Has someone returned their investment? Write here?
It is sad to see what is happening with the project. Initially, he had high hopes. About the possibility of return on investment, I also heard, but no one investor has ever talked about it
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
Scary project no updates April 2018  has passed and no updates until now. Their social media channel is inactive, no telegram, no sign of activity or progress. This is the reason why we need regulation to protect investors from this kind of crooks.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
This project is over,  the one who started this thread has not been online for.almost a month and the last time when i saw him online is when he said that there will be update on this project.  Another failed project.
No updATE IN twiitter too
He wasn't online and the developer's information was also removed from the site. Don't expect anything updated at twitter, it really went away.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
So what, then, will not activation of tokens? All in vain?  Sad Is the project terminated?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This project is over,  the one who started this thread has not been online for.almost a month and the last time when i saw him online is when he said that there will be update on this project.  Another failed project.
No updATE IN twiitter too
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Activity: 1512
Merit: 532
Everything will be fine
Is the project covered with a copper basin? Nobody writes anything anywhere and does not answer. It's very sad, and I had hopes that the project would shoot.
Has someone returned their investment? Write here?
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
The OP is still around and has been participating in several bounties on this forum too. Can be reached on telegram @PolyPanto and twitter too. Maybe they will be able to clarify what's going on
I send him a message once in twitter but until  now answer coming from him. This only proves that this project is completely gone and no sign  of life coming from the members of the project.
Why do you contact him? He only supports repost when Hazza account is newbie and not in the development team. He does not know anything about this project so you will not have an answer.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
The OP is still around and has been participating in several bounties on this forum too. Can be reached on telegram @PolyPanto and twitter too. Maybe they will be able to clarify what's going on
I send him a message once in twitter but until  now answer coming from him. This only proves that this project is completely gone and no sign  of life coming from the members of the project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Pages:
Jump to: