Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Featured on CNBC, Bloomberg - page 7. (Read 16524 times)

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Does the team plan to update the site? In addition to the bitcointalk forum, the announcements are updated on twitter and facebook which are needed for the popularity of HAZZA but not found?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Dear HAZZA Community,

There have a been quite a lot of activities underway in the past weeks since the token issuance.  It’s been a busy time for us to be sure, but we’d like to check in and provide a brief update.  

The development team is now completing testing connectors of the initial payment method suite, which includes Alipay, and is preparing to move to production launch.

In terms of business development, our pilot group of Payment Service Provider (PSP) partners are completing integration and will begin to migrate transaction processing volume to HAZZA on day one when the network moves into production.   In parallel, we are excited to share we are entering into MOUs with some key merchants and will be announcing soon.

Finally, HAZZA working with our first 2 exchanges to list the HAZ token and we can announce as soon as the listing process is complete... Stay tuned!

HAZZA Team
Wow, thats huge. Alipay is a biggest China's online payment system. Would be great for Hazza to partner with such a big company.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Dear HAZZA Community,

There have a been quite a lot of activities underway in the past weeks since the token issuance.  It’s been a busy time for us to be sure, but we’d like to check in and provide a brief update. 

The development team is now completing testing connectors of the initial payment method suite, which includes Alipay, and is preparing to move to production launch.

In terms of business development, our pilot group of Payment Service Provider (PSP) partners are completing integration and will begin to migrate transaction processing volume to HAZZA on day one when the network moves into production.   In parallel, we are excited to share we are entering into MOUs with some key merchants and will be announcing soon.

Finally, HAZZA working with our first 2 exchanges to list the HAZ token and we can announce as soon as the listing process is complete... Stay tuned!

HAZZA Team
The good news about HAZZA has been updated, I have doubts about the project but now it has been clear. Thanks to the team has worked hard, I hope the exchange will be informed this month.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Dear HAZZA Community,

There have a been quite a lot of activities underway in the past weeks since the token issuance.  It’s been a busy time for us to be sure, but we’d like to check in and provide a brief update. 

In terms of business development, our pilot group of Payment Service Provider (PSP) partners are completing integration and will begin to migrate transaction processing volume to HAZZA on day one when the network moves into production.   In parallel, we are excited to share we are entering into MOUs with some key merchants and will be announcing soon.

HAZZA Team
Any update about the project? Do you have plans to list hazza in major exchange?
The manager was not online after the token distribution was complete. The content of the site hasn't been updated in the long time, the plans are quite vague and almost no.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Any update about the project? Do you have plans to list hazza in major exchange?
Latest News

HAZZA Tokens have been successfully distributed!

Official Contract address: 0x25D430DB7aCDacAD61736e6C1F933c2a9bD0DB1f
Further details regarding roadmap, exchanges, and raise amount will be announced later this week!

The HAZZA team would like to give special thanks to PolyPanto who has officially completed her task as the Russian Community Manager and Bounty Manager for HAZZA. Thank you for your fantastic and diligent support!

Any further enquires should now be made directly to me.

All bounty participants who have forgotten to do the verification process are still able to PM me with the following information:

Subject: Late HAZZA Bounty Verification

Email:
ETH Address:
Campaign participated:

Official Contract address doesn't seem to be correct, I looked on etherscan and found nothing. You should review this informative, people expect important announcements this week.
It is a nice idea! Where can I pay by my tokens? Have tokens but don't know where to use them.. Undecided
Waited for the official announcement, I think the exchange will come soon. They have started the project back and can't come without exchange, hope it is a major exchange.
Activity: 140
It is a nice idea! Where can I pay by my tokens? Have tokens but don't know where to use them.. Undecided
Latest News

HAZZA Tokens have been successfully distributed!

Official Contract address: 0x25D430DB7aCDacAD61736e6C1F933c2a9bD0DB1f
Further details regarding roadmap, exchanges, and raise amount will be announced later this week!

The HAZZA team would like to give special thanks to PolyPanto who has officially completed her task as the Russian Community Manager and Bounty Manager for HAZZA. Thank you for your fantastic and diligent support!

Any further enquires should now be made directly to me.

All bounty participants who have forgotten to do the verification process are still able to PM me with the following information:

Subject: Late HAZZA Bounty Verification

Email:
ETH Address:
Campaign participated:
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Is there any news about the project? I also received tokens but there is no exchange where I could buy more tokens or sell my own
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
What is the procedure to participate in this new stage of sales of tokens? Should  send a PM to you here at bitcointalk or any email, and what would be the contact for shipping? I got email from my participation in hazza ico. You can chek your email when you register. I hope the price of hazza will be higher than ICO price. It has been long waiting
Have you read that email from Hazza? In this email must be instructions to confirm your private data.
Thanks I got the tokens, However why the transaction volume is still low? will the token be popular in the exchanger?
What is the procedure to participate in this new stage of sales of tokens? Should  send a PM to you here at bitcointalk or any email, and what would be the contact for shipping? I got email from my participation in hazza ico. You can chek your email when you register. I hope the price of hazza will be higher than ICO price. It has been long waiting
Have you read that email from Hazza? In this email must be instructions to confirm your private data.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 602

HAZZA is pleased to announce the upcoming issuance of HAZZA Tokens, which will occur on or around July 31st, 2018.

An email as been sent out to all HAZZA Token purchasers, which requires action. All of our much appreciated bounty participants will be contacted shortly regarding the issuance.

A reminder to all: Do not send us your private keys!

I am unable to send you PM because my account is newbie.

Please let me send you PM.

I wanna do bounty verification as your guide on e-mail....

Huh

Please kindly try again. The settings have been fixed.

What is the procedure to participate in this new stage of sales of tokens? Should  send a PM to you here at bitcointalk or any email, and what would be the contact for shipping?
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Is there any exchange after the token distribution?
Bounty Verification Process

Dear Bounty Participants,

Please note the following steps are required in order to claim your bounty rewards:

1) Fill out the form which was sent in the first email;

2) Send a PM to the official HAZZA account, with the following details:

Code:
Subject:
HAZZA Bounty Verification

My ETH address:
Campaigns that I have participated in:

These steps will act as an extra step in security to ensure the HAZ is transferred to the correct account.

Regards,

HAZZA Team
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

HAZZA is pleased to announce the upcoming issuance of HAZZA Tokens, which will occur on or around July 31st, 2018.

An email as been sent out to all HAZZA Token purchasers, which requires action. All of our much appreciated bounty participants will be contacted shortly regarding the issuance.

A reminder to all: Do not send us your private keys!

I am unable to send you PM because my account is newbie.

Please let me send you PM.

I wanna do bounty verification as your guide on e-mail....

Huh

Please kindly try again. The settings have been fixed.
wow, Awesome!
To be honest, i already believed that Hazza was never going into the world. I'm so glad that i was wrong and you guys had been able to solve all the problems. My congratulations!
Pages:
Jump to: