Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Featured on CNBC, Bloomberg - page 9. (Read 16524 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 250
Without any update about the projects situation its enough to say that this project will go through. This project might abandoned by the founders and developers, so sad that ive waited 8 months for this project to go live.
This thread manager is no longer active on the forum, it would probably be a forgotten project, a monumental goal but ended midway through.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Without any update about the projects situation its enough to say that this project will go through. This project might abandoned by the founders and developers, so sad that ive waited 8 months for this project to go live.
Activity: 406
Give the community information how things are going in the project for a long time there is no information about the project will the project work planned in the technical documentation continue or does the team have other plans for the of this project?
good afternoon! tell me, but how can I become as successful? Also want to join ...  Smiley
egretia
I do not understand your idea, you want to succeed with this project??? Everything has stopped, no one knows it is stopping temporarily or forever.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
good afternoon! tell me, but how can I become as successful? Also want to join ...  Smiley
egretia
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I look in this branch occasionally. a month later everything still did not move from the dead end ... But I remember how at the beginning of the ICO everyone praised this project. But the first alarm bell was already that the charges were hidden.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I really like this project. I am grateful to the creators for its creation.
Activity: 294
Is there any news from the project, what are you going to do next, return money to investors, will the project work in the future? Why was the process of collecting money stopped, what were the reasons for this you can tell about this community?
Badly, when communication with the community stops and I think many would not participate in the company's bounty.
Activity: 406
Is there any news from the project, what are you going to do next, return money to investors, will the project work in the future? Why was the process of collecting money stopped, what were the reasons for this you can tell about this community?
This one had to be a scam, right?
They are not scammers, investors can contact HAZZA staff if they have requests for refund. But for bounty hunters, they could look at the Hazza project in frustration because they did not receive anything after months of waiting.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This one had to be a scam, right?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

It seems that this good start moment is now awaited by all, many before the start of the iso date are transferred since they are not sure what they will collect now.
I do not understand the situation with your project, you conducted an ICO and collected a large amount of money, then you said that private investors are very eager to invest money in your project and you have been selling your tokens for a few months to private sale, and now you are saying that they stopped selling tokens, what is the point of all these actions, why did you stop sale tokens, did you collect enough money to develop the project?
They did not report details of the amount of investment the project had received in the ICO and private-sale. You say they collect a large amount of money that may not be accurate because everything about it is quite vague.
Activity: 238
I do not understand the situation with your project, you conducted an ICO and collected a large amount of money, then you said that private investors are very eager to invest money in your project and you have been selling your tokens for a few months to private sale, and now you are saying that they stopped selling tokens, what is the point of all these actions, why did you stop sale tokens, did you collect enough money to develop the project?
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
I can see a little light on this project and  hopefully it will keep going . Everyday update that will come from hazza team will make me feel good.  Keep up the good work hazza project.
Activity: 127
Preview of the HAZZA Service Provider Portal

Once the registration process is complete, payments participants will be able to use the various features of the HAZZA platform.

In this preview, Payment Service Providers (PSPs) are able to manage their merchants by MID, and adjust services provided to them via the portal. Here, an example merchant taking payments in Japanese Yen. Using the navigation bar on the left side, the PSP is able to access all detailed aspects of payments for their merchants.
I do not understand that when there is good news or bad news about the development of Hazza coin, there is not much interest and discussion here. Investors who paid money, they do not care about it?
This is really good news, although it's not clear on time,  but it gives hope to everyone. Hope good news about HAZZA will appear regularly.
Activity: 127
Exclusive sneak peek for the HAZZA API integration guide for the bitcointalk community

HERE

The HAZZA portal will be live on the website soon, however we would like to show the dedicated bitcointalk community a look in to the API specification guide for merchants.

For the live release on the HAZZA website, we are working hard to ensure payments is a easy-to-use process for all payments participants. As Phase I of the launch continues to develop, we will be updating the community for our progress.
Activity: 672
The HAZZA team is delighted to announce that we are in the final stages of testing Phase I launch and will be ready to accept sign ups from payment service providers, merchants and payment methods soon. Our Open API framework is also ready and we will be on boarding our first set of payment participants in the near future. At the appropriate time, we are looking forward to announcing new partnerships and payment methods.

However, due to various factors including recent regulatory uncertainty, we have decided at this time to pause the token sale and focus on building the network participant community.   We understand this may be unfavorable to some of our supporters, and therefore invite you to contact HAZZA staff at [email protected] if you have a request for refund.

In the meantime we remain committed to our vision of building a global open payment network.

Thank you for your continued support.

HAZZA

That's very sad news, I'm sorry to hear about that.
The problems are tough, but I really hope you can settle all this regulatory issues in short time.
Pages:
Jump to: