Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Head GPU Miner New version 2.0.1 [New algorithms] - page 2. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Yor miner is getting better and better with every version, thank you for your job
Activity: 19
Hi guys, who tested Lyra2z algo to mine Zcoin? It's interested for me.
Activity: 15
What altcoins does your miner support? Can i see a full list?

The guy, dial whattomine.com, choose algo which is here and put the loot depending on this
Thank you, i'll try it.
Activity: 43
Who tried to mine ether on this miner? Can it be profitable?
Activity: 16
What new is in this version?
Author, can you add algo X21S to your miner, please?
Why so few screenshots? Who really tried this miner?
Activity: 23
G R E A T  M I N E R !!!

Hashrate on my old laptop with nVidia GeForce GT 640LE with 2GB memory is about 19 H/s on Cuckatoo31

To compare on my desktop nVIDIA GTX1080Ti had only 1,5 H/s on Cuckatoo31 with NBminer 23.3Huh

Miner don`t need internet connection, any correct pool settings and all algos had same random generated hashrate and power usage.

I LOVE IT !!!
Activity: 19
Good luck, author and thank you for the feauter that allows to test your miner for free.
Activity: 20
downloaded the software and I must say that it works just fine. I think that the project has a great future. Cool
still, it is very convenient so I have to say thank you to the author. I hope the software will improve.

Will miner productivity increase? I am sure that the admin will be able to add another 15-20% with the help of optimization.
Why are you so sure? Do you know something we don't?
Activity: 27
someone please explain to me  Embarrassed
https://ibb.co/KsHZfBJ
These antiviruses, they're not always correct, there are no viruses in this miner, i tested it.

Wow thats a relief knowing you tested it.   Roll Eyes  This whole thread reeks of bullshit.
Go there and test: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload . There are no viruses.
Activity: 43
Does somebody know any information about future video cards price? Is it going to rise or fall?
Activity: 36
MALWARE AVOID  He's proven that buy deleting all the posts claiming so and how it hashes without pool results or an internet connection.  

Messages have been erased. Spam messages. Make a proof that this is a malvare,  and make a verdict. Doing it without proof is pointless.
We do not have to prove something to you! You have to prove to us that your miner is a really good miner, not a MALWARE! But for some reason you are not doing anything to ensure that miners believe you .. How many times in this topic have you been asked to provide real hashrate cards, with screenshots!?
So plenty of mining software! Somebody, can you give me a help how to choose.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
MALWARE AVOID  He's proven that buy deleting all the posts claiming so and how it hashes without pool results or an internet connection.  

Messages have been erased. Spam messages. Make a proof that this is a malvare,  and make a verdict. Doing it without proof is pointless.

99% of theses messages are spam...
Activity: 30
I hope it will be quite soon. But the interface looks just fine... Cool

Everyone has their own look at the perfect interface. Some need a brutal design in dark colors, some need a design with cats, someone with enough command line to configure the miner.
I think the main thing is the functionality
Design with cats rules:) But of course, you are right, who cares about design if it's really profitable?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 543
STOP SPAM PLS
Activity: 1022
Merit: 543

Messages have been erased. Spam messages. Make a proof that this is a malvare,  and make a verdict. Doing it without proof is pointless.
Activity: 17

The reward will be 0.5 ETH, for each row of video cards.
Great! I have 4-1060 3GB how to contact you?

Sounds like a fantasy. But if the admin really pays so much for the tests, then I definitely in the game.
Now, unfortunately it seems he doesn't pay anymore.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Pages:
Jump to: