Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Head GPU Miner New version 2.0.1 [New algorithms] - page 8. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 0
I get around 34 mh/s with my aorus 1080ti at 90% PL

Maybe I'll buy a 2080TI for 4k ultra gaming, and mining when not gaming.
Can I expect 50 mh/s + with an OC 2080TI on x16r (RVN) with this latest Head GPU miner ?

Thanks !
Activity: 14
do you think that's necessary? I think everyone should decide what coin he wants to mine now...
Activity: 15

the interface looks just fine and I think that the developers have shown us a good result.

the community will only use this in this case...
Activity: 16

when we can find out what kind of performance gains we can get.

we have already discussed this issue a lot. At the moment there is no such information. But promised performance gains on some algorithms.

it's all very interesting. let's see how the project will develop further.

let's see how it will work in practice. think that will have show that the very interesting to engage community)

well, we are waiting for the project to be fully implemented. but everyone can test how it works now. and this is a big plus.
Activity: 22
tell do tests on any GPU now?
apparently until there is no any announcements on this about. But in any case, the team has done a good job now.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Activity: 12
Hello admin. tell me when the first performance tests will be? I would like to understand on what algorithms there will be an increase.
will there be a video instruction setting up the program. I think it will be interesting.
Activity: 20
thanks it looks pretty nice. but still waiting for tests for each GPU
Hello team! please tell me how you plan to monetize this software and will there be a yield calculator?
as I understand it will be possible to save profiles and quickly switch between coins? That would be quite convenient.
will it be necessary to pay any fee for these services or not? or it will be free software.

is there a video on YouTube about testing this software? I would like to understand all this.

you can just download it and draw conclusions for yourself.
but we can now download the software and test it. let's see how it all works. and what the team has to offer for the community.
Activity: 18

at the moment it's really cool and we see a really worthwhile project.

Yes it looks very nice and convenient but it will depend on what will be the performance gain.
now this is essentially the main motivation for users so just waiting for answers from the team.
Activity: 29
Hey. please tell me what GPU already passed the tests? Is there any public information about this?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
7 pages, not a single HR report ? Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 18
Hey. it looks just fine. waiting for the Linux version and good luck with the development.
let's see how the project will develop many people use hive os
Activity: 12
please tell me what models of GPU you do not have enough for testing? I'm willing to help with that.
e-mail me admin for this. I think he'll help you. by that...
Activity: 20
the interface looks just fine and I think that the developers have shown us a good result.
Pages:
Jump to: