Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Head GPU Miner New version 2.0.1 [New algorithms] - page 10. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

good luck with developing it looks pretty useful for users and so I will support you.

are there any plans to add more algorithms in the future? it is possible to make a yield calculator)

At this point in time, web calculators are more popular, but if it’s necessary here, maybe we will take note

I think it would be very convenient. it is even possible to make recommended coins for each graphics card.
Activity: 23
please tell me how you plan to monetize this software? will I have to pay a subscription fee for this?
Activity: 2
at the moment it's really cool and we see a really worthwhile project.

Hi all
Not start on the 4gb Rig.
Win10.

rx 470 or 1050ti?

Rx 470 4GB with BIOS modified, Aug BC drivers and tuned for less power.

it's all going to be very interesting... let's see what the author has to say about this.
Activity: 4
I will continue to monitor how this project is developing now. but the author showed something interesting.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
I do not really understand the author made his own miners or uses third-party?
Miner? Seriously  Grin
Activity: 1
I do not really understand the author made his own miners or uses third-party?
it's all very interesting. let's see how the project will develop further.
Activity: 3

well that admin is working on it and constantly adds new alogorithm.

I think in the future we will see even more algorithms to make the project as popular as possible.
Activity: 13

well expect a report for each video card in order to make conclusions.

I hope it will be quite soon. But the interface looks just fine... Cool

for advanced users, it doesn't matter what the interface looks like... but the most important thing to understand is whether the performance gain.

it's essentially not just the interface. this will provide a performance boost and allow you to quickly switch between coins.
let's see how it will work in practice. now I will wait for the Linux version
is there a video on YouTube about testing this software? I would like to understand all this.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
Interesting about this project, but too many new Mining software.
GUI Design looks is good and easy to use but i still not try this software at the moment, maybe tomorrow.
Can you please add Hashing Speed information for each card to compare?

as I understand the performance growth on some algorithms will be about 20% and it's cool!

where did this data come from? I would just like to understand on what algorithms you can get performance gains.

I wonder what coins you mine at the moment ?
Activity: 24

Hi all
Win10.

rx 470 or 1050ti?

in fact, if you contact the author of the project, you can even get a certain reward for testing this software.
Activity: 81
Hi all
Win10.
I think it will be very useful information for developers as the software is in the testing stage.
Activity: 112
Hi all
Win10.
rx 470 or 1050ti?
Activity: 70

for advanced users, it doesn't matter what the interface looks like... but the most important thing to understand is whether the performance gain.

in any case, we will wait for reports on this issue in order to understand how profitable it will be to use this software.
as I understand the performance growth on some algorithms will be about 20% and it's cool!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

in any case, we will wait for reports on this issue in order to understand how profitable it will be to use this software.
Pages:
Jump to: