Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Head GPU Miner New version 2.0.1 [New algorithms] - page 7. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Friends! Help! I have a gigabyte 1080 ti geforce video card. Not normally heated on this miner, algorithm x16r. On other miners and on other algorithms with the same settings, the temperature and speed of the fans is much lower. What could be the problem! Already tired! ... Huh

First, try reinstalling the drivers on the video card. It is a clean reinstall removing old and installing new ones. X16R is a descendant of X11 but with optimized heat consumption. Does the GPU heat up on the X11 algorithm and to what temperature?
Activity: 12

-Our program interface is supported only in Windows.

Need a version for Linux. Unfortunately I do not use Windows. It is worth it to wait or not?
Activity: 22
Thanks for the GPU tests. Do you plan video instruction on youtube for beginners? I would like to try this miner
Activity: 15
It looks really comfortable. let's see how the team will now be able to implement this project and only after that it will be possible to draw conclusions about this.
Activity: 14

will there be a video instruction setting up the program. I think it will be interesting.

I think it's pretty clear. enter your settings and press start. why do you need video instructions?
Activity: 15
your suggestion to test some models of the GPU more important? I just wish I understood it all.
Activity: 16
let's see how it will work in practice. I would love to use this software if it will help me get more income)
Activity: 16
as I understand it will be possible to save profiles and quickly switch between coins? That would be quite convenient.
Yes it said admin. I think it will be really convenient and will take a minimum of time. It's really good for me.
Activity: 12
I do not really understand what the community will use this software for. I am using the nicehash now and I feel pretty comfortable.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 543
hi there! tell me someone is already using this software? how stable is it? Can I control the fan speed?

Miner is functional! Fan speed is not included in the settings.
Activity: 29
hi there! tell me someone is already using this software? how stable is it? Can I control the fan speed?
Activity: 22
as I understand it will be possible to save profiles and quickly switch between coins? That would be quite convenient.
as I understand it this is how it will work and because you have to understand how it all can be implemented. I will follow the news from you.
thanks it looks pretty nice. but still waiting for tests for each GPU
I'm also waiting for news on this. now I use hive os and therefore I still need more details about this.

What information do you need?
Activity: 29
thanks it looks pretty nice. but still waiting for tests for each GPU
I'm also waiting for news on this. now I use hive os and therefore I still need more details about this.
please tell me what models of GPU you do not have enough for testing? I'm willing to help with that.

lack of owners asic.
7 pages, not a single HR report ? Huh Roll Eyes

What kind of report would you like to see. Tell me - we will do it.
is there a video on YouTube about testing this software? I would like to understand all this.

It is very easy to use! You only need to make a start.
Interesting about this project, but too many new Mining software.
GUI Design looks is good and easy to use but i still not try this software at the moment, maybe tomorrow.
Can you please add Hashing Speed information for each card to compare?

I asked the guy who received the award for this work to leave the test results in the thread

Hi all
Not start on the 4gb Rig.
Win10.

rx 470 or 1050ti?

Rx 470 4GB with BIOS modified, Aug BC drivers and tuned for less power.

in fact, if you contact the author of the project, you can even get a certain reward for testing this software.

Hi . the award has already been distributed
Activity: 66
Friends! Help! I have a gigabyte 1080 ti geforce video card. Not normally heated on this miner, algorithm x16r. On other miners and on other algorithms with the same settings, the temperature and speed of the fans is much lower. What could be the problem! Already tired! ...  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: