Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Head GPU Miner New version 2.0.1 [New algorithms] - page 3. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Guys, are you blind? There are a lot info about HR in this thread.
Activity: 16
Do you think about partnership with big mining pools?
Activity: 27
Now it's too many mining software at the market, you should add more information about hashrates.
Activity: 26
please tell me it is absolutely free software or not.  I would like to understand whether the author plans to monetize it in any way?

At the moment there is no fee, but after 12 days it will be. Without a fee, we made it so that users could try our product, if they like it - use it later.
What fee will it be exactly?
rikko72, do you have a working version for MacOS?
Author, your software needs to be improved, you should listen to all the remarks
Those who will test this software on different video cards and public the test results in this thread, I will reward with some altcoins. PM me after you done it

I want to get a reward. What exactly do I need to show? Make measurements and put the table as above in the branch? And what will be the reward? I think if you announce the size of the reward, there will be more people willing. Or less Smiley

The award has already been distributed

sorry.
So no more rewards for testing? I'm late?
I really doubt that mining in 2019 can be profitable at all.
Are you serious? Or just joking? Of corse, mining can and has to be profitable.
I'm interested if someone has a comparision of Head GPU miner and other miners to make a decision.
Activity: 36
Why the developer himself will not put in his topic overclocking options, hashrate cards? So do all the miner developers who are actually doing the miners! It is very likely that the topic starter is just a cheater and a crook .. 11 pages of satisfied users and no useful information ..
And there is evidence from those who run this software - figures shows good, but there is no load on the core I memory cards do not work ..
Correct me if it is not.
ps developer, if you want people to believe you, please do something for this ..

Why don't you have a load on the cards? I after reboot, got work. I have a good hashrate, I decided to check on all my installations, putting in work for a week. I mine ETH, I like it.
here all 12 pages all say that everything works fine, only no one has yet confirmed this! maybe you will take some screenshots to confirm that this miner really works for you? screenshot of the work of the miner, video card settings, etc.
Who has already tested it and earned money for testing? Or is it just a scam?
Activity: 37
I conducted small tests of this miner and can report that no malware was detected. Yes, you yourself can easily see this.
Are you 100% sure? Because i'm afraid to use it as many people found some malware.

I think this is always to miners.I use the second version, used the first one. No hacking was found.
I'm only getting 12-14sols mining BEAM on each 1070.  

Do I need to upgrade nvidia drivers?  on 416.34 currently
Activity: 26
I conducted small tests of this miner and can report that no malware was detected. Yes, you yourself can easily see this.
Are you 100% sure? Because i'm afraid to use it as many people found some malware.
What altcoins does your miner support? Can i see a full list?

The guy, dial whattomine.com, choose algo which is here and put the loot depending on this
Why the developer himself will not put in his topic overclocking options, hashrate cards? So do all the miner developers who are actually doing the miners! It is very likely that the topic starter is just a cheater and a crook .. 11 pages of satisfied users and no useful information ..
And there is evidence from those who run this software - figures shows good, but there is no load on the core I memory cards do not work ..
Correct me if it is not.
ps developer, if you want people to believe you, please do something for this ..

Why don't you have a load on the cards? I after reboot, got work. I have a good hashrate, I decided to check on all my installations, putting in work for a week. I mine ETH, I like it.
Activity: 30
What altcoins does your miner support? Can i see a full list?
If your words are true, your miner is one of the most profitable at that time. Need to buy a few of video cards and earn money.
Do you have any program to find bugs for a fee? If so, write the details.
Have you already found some bugs or are you just hunting for a free money?
I really doubt that mining in 2019 can be profitable at all.
Pages:
Jump to: