Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 74. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
As an investor, I care about the success of the project. Discuss the capabilities of the device to understand how much it is in demand, it's great.

When I read all the information, I have no more questions about the applicability of the device. With this, I personally understand next things:

1-The company has a patent for a unique technology.
2-The device is manufactured and it works.
3-Clinical trials are conducted, the relationship between the concentration of various gases and diseases is established.
4-As I understand, the emphasis is on people with diabetes, according to WHO, it's 400 million people around the world. And they are need in a regular monitoring of the amount of glucose in the blood.
5-Now everything depends on us, advertising and honesty of the owners of the company.
6- The most pleasant thing for me is to bring real benefits to people and get rewards from that, so I decided to subscribe to a bounty company.
I also like this project. In particular, because it is of benefit to a person and hopefully will give very many people a hope for life. Health is the most important thing that a person has. We must cherish it. And it's great that there are ways that help us in preserving our health!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Only 700 tokens left in presale... Cool
Please tell me, how many tokens were put up for sale on a presale? Smiley

Around 3500
Good results) Another presale did not end, maybe everyone will buy out Wink
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★
Are there any preliminary list of exchanges on which the tokens will be placed? Or maybe with someone are negotiating?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/

Around 3500
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Will this platform only provide benefits in disease diagnosis / prevention or does it also provide benefits to patients already suffering from an illness?
People suffering from diabetes must pierce their finger (or any other part of the body) every time they need to know the level of sugar.
Usually this happens at least 2 times a day. This device will help them get rid of this unpleasant procedure.

Yes, this is a good alternative to a glucometer, but only if this device is purchased for your personal use. Because otherwise, if you spend two times using a health monitor somewhere in the mall, you will spend 10 dollars a day.

I am absolutely in agreement with you, my friend!
But...
There are people who are ready to pay any money not to pierce their finger, and $ 5 is a purely symbolic fee.
And

I'm not talking about completely switching to this device. I say that being in the mall a person can choose what device to use.

If these people are only 1% of the total number of patients, then even with this situation, the income of money will be huge.
What do you think about it?
As an investor, I care about the success of the project. Discuss the capabilities of the device to understand how much it is in demand, it's great.

When I read all the information, I have no more questions about the applicability of the device. With this, I personally understand next things:

1-The company has a patent for a unique technology.
2-The device is manufactured and it works.
3-Clinical trials are conducted, the relationship between the concentration of various gases and diseases is established.
4-As I understand, the emphasis is on people with diabetes, according to WHO, it's 400 million people around the world. And they are need in a regular monitoring of the amount of glucose in the blood.
5-Now everything depends on us, advertising and honesty of the owners of the company.
6- The most pleasant thing for me is to bring real benefits to people and get rewards from that, so I decided to subscribe to a bounty company.
Will this platform only provide benefits in disease diagnosis / prevention or does it also provide benefits to patients already suffering from an illness?
People suffering from diabetes must pierce their finger (or any other part of the body) every time they need to know the level of sugar.
Usually this happens at least 2 times a day. This device will help them get rid of this unpleasant procedure.

Yes, this is a good alternative to a glucometer, but only if this device is purchased for your personal use. Because otherwise, if you spend two times using a health monitor somewhere in the mall, you will spend 10 dollars a day.
But not everyone can buy this device for personal use because of the high price for it.
But we all hope that the developers will be able to make this device cheaper so that everyone can use it at home. In my opinion, every person should have such a device.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Activity: 210
Merit: 12

But not everyone can buy this device for personal use because of the high price for it.
Activity: 434
This idea is so bad! I'm a medical doctor and I will never endorse this. Using breath tests for medical diagnostics? I can only see this being done for a handful of illnesses, and even that won't give you an accurate diagnosis.

Hello, colleague. You shouldn't declare uselessness of diagnostic value of composition of the exhaled air so categorically. Lungs perform secretory function. If we take analyses of urine for diagnostics, then why not to study an admixture of the exhaled gases?
  Yes. the Device, unlike the ureazny test didn't pass clinical tests, but to reject its opportunities as a technique of screening detection of pathology would be hasty. The technique itself isn't new, in literature from the extremity of the 20th century is surveyed. And Health Monitor - the compact and sensitive device for identification of volatiles on the basis of a spectral analysis. Yes, not certified therefore its results for installation of the clinical diagnosis can't be used. But it will help to notice early danger and to undergo more detailed inspection, more effective treatment.

It is interesting to listen to the opinions of different people, especially when this topic is close to them, thank you for your opinions)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This idea is so bad! I'm a medical doctor and I will never endorse this. Using breath tests for medical diagnostics? I can only see this being done for a handful of illnesses, and even that won't give you an accurate diagnosis.

Hello, colleague. You shouldn't declare uselessness of diagnostic value of composition of the exhaled air so categorically. Lungs perform secretory function. If we take analyses of urine for diagnostics, then why not to study an admixture of the exhaled gases?
  Yes. the Device, unlike the ureazny test didn't pass clinical tests, but to reject its opportunities as a technique of screening detection of pathology would be hasty. The technique itself isn't new, in literature from the extremity of the 20th century is surveyed. And Health Monitor - the compact and sensitive device for identification of volatiles on the basis of a spectral analysis. Yes, not certified therefore its results for installation of the clinical diagnosis can't be used. But it will help to notice early danger and to undergo more detailed inspection, more effective treatment.
Activity: 42
Can the device detect cancer at an early stage?
The device may notice a deviation in the content of gases, which may indicate lung cancer, including in the early stages. But the final diagnosis can only be made by a doctor! As I understood the whole process Wink

And what will be the result? Just yes or no, or the device can determine the stage and extent of the disease?
Hello.
No, possibilities of the device don't allow to establish a clinical stage of cancer process as even small tumors can produce a large amount of gases markers. It can only tap them, give a quantitative characteristic and record risings of a series of substances. At that stage when nothing disturbs the person. So it is possible to tap pathology very much early without excess radiation (there will be each person 2-3 times a year to do KT to be convinced of absence of a tumor in lungs).

Gentlemen, it's not a secret for anyone that it is difficult to get financing for any innovative development.
In this particular case, there is everything they need, except money.
ICO provides an opportunity to collect money.
The possibilities of using the device are a million. They decided to start with the most demanded opportunities, there is nothing more expensive than human health and also a timely diagnosis of his condition.
I have high hope for this project. Not every company can offer investment in innovative production, which is in demand and brings people benefits.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Activity: 224
The whitepaper seems way too simple for me. How accurate/precise is this device in terms of medical diagnosis?

You should read previous messages there is lots of information about this.
Activity: 31
The device may notice a deviation in the content of gases, which may indicate lung cancer, including in the early stages. But the final diagnosis can only be made by a doctor! As I understood the whole process Wink

And what will be the result? Just yes or no, or the device can determine the stage and extent of the disease?
Pages:
Jump to: