Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 80. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Hello. Only saw the information about your project. Very interesting idea. Surprised that you decided to sell tokens without PreIsO and baited signatures allocated 80% of the company's bounty. This is an interesting solution.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi guys. I saw on your website that you have a mobile application, but I do not quite understand what it's for. Is it just for displaying results or something else?

Yes, this is a very simple application that displays results of analysis

Besides you can get the result by e-mail.

There is two ways to get results I suppose.
Activity: 224
Hi guys. I saw on your website that you have a mobile application, but I do not quite understand what it's for. Is it just for displaying results or something else?

Besides you can get the result by e-mail.
Activity: 57
Hi guys, tell me in what form the results of the survey will be on the health monitor. It would be good if the results of the examination were similar to the results of a blood test when they write more norms of deviations. To understand how much deviation from the norm.
If I correctly understood the idea, it would be nice, but maybe developers will offer an even more informative and understandable option for the user.

Yes, you are right! Health Moniotor will provide more information. And also, the researchers is still working for improvements. It means, that all devices will be updated distantly and will provide more and more tests with new updates of software.
Activity: 392
Merit: 41
This text is irrelevant
Activity: 1
If you had a look at the whitepaper, it is way more than what a commercial version of identity management is doing. I like the project and see it a lot of potential in it. Thanks.
Activity: 57
Hi guys, tell me in what form the results of the survey will be on the health monitor. It would be good if the results of the examination were similar to the results of a blood test when they write more norms of deviations. To understand how much deviation from the norm.

Health Monitor will show you the deviation of your results from the normal results.

And only in case if you'll have other diseases, Health Monitor will mention these diseases, that you need to attend a doctor and test it carefully.
Activity: 434
Any device, it is even necessary to use the thermometer correctly. Really, the composition of the exhaled air depends on food, drink, smoking. And it needs to be considered that indications of Health Monitor were reliable. It will be considered also the instruction on correct passing of the procedure will be available to everyone.
And how brief is the instruction? I would not like to spend half an hour studying the instructions. Grin

I think it's good explanation. But for some people this is not enough.

Even when someone does magnetic resonance imaging MRI doctors don't write the diagnosis in the results.
They make a description what is on the film. And only attending doctor can make a diagnosis and prescribe treatment.

Yes, sure. And Health Monitor can be similar to tonometer or glucometer, which you can use by yourself at home. This kind of devices can't made diagnosis. But it can show you that it is necessary to attend the doctor.
The same situation with Health Monitor, but it detect not only the one diseases.
And the health monitor can also be used at home, like a tonometer. Only the price is too high)
the price is too high because that's created not for home use) you will not make 30 tests per day Grin every day.
hm ... here somehow wrote, that the health monitor can be fully used at home. This is relevant for people with diabetes mellitus. The only problem is the price.
By the way, can a health monitor replace a glucometer? For daily use?
Yes, after he receives a medical certificate.
Understand! thanks for the answer
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

I think it's good explanation. But for some people this is not enough.

Even when someone does magnetic resonance imaging MRI doctors don't write the diagnosis in the results.
They make a description what is on the film. And only attending doctor can make a diagnosis and prescribe treatment.

Yes, sure. And Health Monitor can be similar to tonometer or glucometer, which you can use by yourself at home. This kind of devices can't made diagnosis. But it can show you that it is necessary to attend the doctor.
The same situation with Health Monitor, but it detect not only the one diseases.
And the health monitor can also be used at home, like a tonometer. Only the price is too high)
the price is too high because that's created not for home use) you will not make 30 tests per day Grin every day.

It' true. But every new technology had a high price at the beginning. Smiley Lamps, cars, computers etc.
So wait) with time the device will be available for ordinary people, I hope!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
If I correctly understood the idea, it would be nice, but maybe developers will offer an even more informative and understandable option for the user.
This text is irrelevant
This text is irrelevant
Activity: 42
4. WHAT WAS THE RESULTS OF TESTING?
DEVICE MANAGED TO SHOW THAT 2 OF 3 TEST SUBJECT ARE ILL (That's translates to 33,3% error rate)

Why right result only at 66,6%? The third examinee also has an initial stage of diabetum, receives insulin.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10

This text is irrelevant
Pages:
Jump to: