Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 79. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Hi, Can I ask how long will it take to manufacture the Health Monitor vending equipment?

With all the components, the assembly takes several weeks.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
Just went to your page here. Has not yet had time to fully study the project and its product. But immediately surprised that in the bounty there are no social networks. No Facebook and Twitter. I wonder why?
here already answered this question. The guys do not believe in the result thanks to Twitter and Facebook. And I think it's right, because there are some freeloaders involved.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Just went to your page here. Has not yet had time to fully study the project and its product. But immediately surprised that in the bounty there are no social networks. No Facebook and Twitter. I wonder why?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
And what is the price for PreICO for your token? I know that the ICO will be $ 30, but what's the price now? I'm interested, maybe I'll even take part. It's good that there is still time to decide Cool

we are giving a 20% discount. We know it won't generate an hype, but we want protect the tokens value after ICO
Excuse me. I'm new to this field. Only I understand how to participate in the ICO. What currencies do you accept at your ICO?

Hello we accept bitcoins and ethers; to some extent also FIAT
Activity: 44
And what is the price for PreICO for your token? I know that the ICO will be $ 30, but what's the price now? I'm interested, maybe I'll even take part. It's good that there is still time to decide Cool

we are giving a 20% discount. We know it won't generate an hype, but we want protect the tokens value after ICO
Excuse me. I'm new to this field. Only I understand how to participate in the ICO. What currencies do you accept at your ICO?

The same page which send Jester can help you) healthmonitor.io/sale

BTC and ETH Smiley
Activity: 48

I'm wondering if the creator of such a useful automaton has some doctoral degree or something else in the field of medicine. If the device really works so well, it can revolutionize medicine. And a person is really worthy of the reward for his contribution.
I fully support you. There are so many messages here, but no one has thought about it yet. Of course, everyone would like to see and try to use the device personally. But all these official conclusions and licenses speak for themselves.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

I'm wondering if the creator of such a useful automaton has some doctoral degree or something else in the field of medicine. If the device really works so well, it can revolutionize medicine. And a person is really worthy of the reward for his contribution.
Activity: 60

1 HLC token costs $24 for now. healthmonitor.io/sale
Thanks for the answer. I also wondered what price is now for the ICO token Wink Cool
Activity: 213

Activity: 224

1 HLC token costs $24 for now. healthmonitor.io/sale

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

And how much will it cost for a simple passer-by using your vending machine on the street?
Activity: 318
Merit: 251

I think the project will strive to establish its machines all over the world.
Activity: 44

Hello. Only saw the information about your project. Very interesting idea. Surprised that you decided to sell tokens without PreIsO and baited signatures allocated 80% of the company's bounty. This is an interesting solution.
I advise you to look more closely at this company. They have an interesting idea and a ready-made product. Such a one no, there are no competitors and this is exactly the right product in medicine.

Now the majority of projects who make Pre ICO do it for devolopment.

This project already have MVP and make ICO for scaling.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
If you collect all the necessary amount for the ICO, will you still be attracting investments for installing new automatic devices in the future?
I will supplement the question. What are the plans for the next 4-5 years for the project? Do you plan to install vending machines in Russia?
Activity: 1098
If you collect all the necessary amount for the ICO, will you still be attracting investments for installing new automatic devices in the future?
Activity: 672
Activity: 170

Hello. Only saw the information about your project. Very interesting idea. Surprised that you decided to sell tokens without PreIsO and baited signatures allocated 80% of the company's bounty. This is an interesting solution.
I advise you to look more closely at this company. They have an interesting idea and a ready-made product. Such a one no, there are no competitors and this is exactly the right product in medicine.

we have an ongoing Pre-ICO here:

http://healthmonitor.io/
Pages:
Jump to: