Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 83. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
Activity: 115
And you have the opportunity to deliver to the Crimea? I talked about this device to a relative of a diabetic patient and he became interested in them.
I doubt that at first it will appear even in Moscow.  Cry

may be in 5-8 years  Grin Grin in Moscow
Oh, how long! Why do innovations go to Russia for so long ?! Cry Cry
Problem is not in innovations, good they or bad. That 's very complicated to get permission on the bussiness without paying a lot of money  Cool

In all Lands you must Paid but in Russia more than in other lands, so this is why russian Doctor make it in Czech Republin and in EU
In Russia, everything for people, as usual Cry
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
And you have the opportunity to deliver to the Crimea? I talked about this device to a relative of a diabetic patient and he became interested in them.

Problem is not in innovations, good they or bad. That 's very complicated to get permission on the bussiness without paying a lot of money  Cool

In all Lands you must Paid but in Russia more than in other lands, so this is why russian Doctor make it in Czech Republin and in EU
that's exactly what i meant, friend  Wink
Activity: 115
Hello. It is difficult to me to present, than we will be able to convince dear Colorblind that the sensitivity of the device really allows to catch and record structure of a gas admixture of the exhaled air in a look, clear for a visual perception.

At the moment time, the device isn't positioned as the medical equipment. It is a spectral gas analyzer.

And on the basis of its data we won't tell "You have cancer or a viral hepatitis". We will recommend to visit the doctor and to tell that at a research on Health Monitor such composition of the exhaled air was taped. And practices concerning markers of pulmonary illnesses already are also them much. It from articles: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1586/14737140.2013.866044

In the same way and about Diabetum: the device will just show the high level of an acetone in the exhaled air. It is a some theory here: https://breathtecbiomedical.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Diabetes_1.pdf

And the doctor on the basis of a  glycated hemoglobin establishes the diagnosis.

The similar principle is realized in use of Health Monitor for monitoring of current state of health at people with already established diagnosis.
If these arguments aren't convincing, then I ask to describe more in detail what demands you makes to evidential base of efficiency of the gas analyzer in early detection of different illnesses.

Again. I already understood that your device is bad enough to be unable to provide actual medical diagnosis, what I'm trying to understand is how bad it actually is.

Say 100 ill people uses your device 10 times each. How much of those 1000 measurements will result in recommendations to visit doctor? and how much of those will be missed?

Say 100 healthy people  uses your device 10 times each. How much of 1000 measurements will result in
recommendations to visit doctor?

What happens if I smoke, eat, drink alcohol 10 minutes before testing?

Was such tests ever conducted?
and if yes, was results documented?
and if yes can you share those documents with your investors?

This is important because 1% accuracy means that out of 10 000 uses (just 50 000$ in revenue priced 5$ per test) you can expect 10 people who will be false-positive/negative. Say 1 of them will actually visit doctor what will happen?

Imagine this - I'm going through test with your device and paying 5$ for recommendation to visit doctor. Then I'm going to doctor who charge another 100$ for actual diagnosis and tell me that I'm absolutely fine. So basically I just got burned for 105$ and some time. And this is if it's just false-positive. Would I be pissed enough to write a complaint to nearest health regulator? Absolutely. Will it result of your vending machine removal from the location? Probably.  

In false-negative case consequence will much much more worse, because based on negative result someone may not visit doctor in time, not get diagnosed in time and eventually sue you, or at least make sure your reputation will be totally screwed, not at single location but globally.

In either case investors looses everything. This is why there are little to no vending machines offering you automated health testing. Nobody want to throw money away really.

Clever conclusions. I follow the topic. The opinion of the development team is interesting.
I'll listen to the developers' answers to your questions. Have touched the actual questions on the topic!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hello. It is difficult to me to present, than we will be able to convince dear Colorblind that the sensitivity of the device really allows to catch and record structure of a gas admixture of the exhaled air in a look, clear for a visual perception.

At the moment time, the device isn't positioned as the medical equipment. It is a spectral gas analyzer.

And on the basis of its data we won't tell "You have cancer or a viral hepatitis". We will recommend to visit the doctor and to tell that at a research on Health Monitor such composition of the exhaled air was taped. And practices concerning markers of pulmonary illnesses already are also them much. It from articles: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1586/14737140.2013.866044

In the same way and about Diabetum: the device will just show the high level of an acetone in the exhaled air. It is a some theory here: https://breathtecbiomedical.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Diabetes_1.pdf

And the doctor on the basis of a  glycated hemoglobin establishes the diagnosis.

The similar principle is realized in use of Health Monitor for monitoring of current state of health at people with already established diagnosis.
If these arguments aren't convincing, then I ask to describe more in detail what demands you makes to evidential base of efficiency of the gas analyzer in early detection of different illnesses.

Again. I already understood that your device is bad enough to be unable to provide actual medical diagnosis, what I'm trying to understand is how bad it actually is.

Say 100 ill people uses your device 10 times each. How much of those 1000 measurements will result in recommendations to visit doctor? and how much of those will be missed?

Say 100 healthy people  uses your device 10 times each. How much of 1000 measurements will result in

This is important because 1% accuracy means that out of 10 000 uses (just 50 000$ in revenue priced 5$ per test) you can expect 10 people who will be false-positive/negative. Say 1 of them will actually visit doctor what will happen?

Imagine this - I'm going through test with your device and paying 5$ for recommendation to visit doctor. Then I'm going to doctor who charge another 100$ for actual diagnosis and tell me that I'm absolutely fine. So basically I just got burned for 105$ and some time. And this is if it's just false-positive. Would I be pissed enough to write a complaint to nearest health regulator? Absolutely. Will it result of your vending machine removal from the location? Probably.  

In false-negative case consequence will much much more worse, because based on negative result someone may not visit doctor in time, not get diagnosed in time and eventually sue you, or at least make sure your reputation will be totally screwed, not at single location but globally.

In either case investors looses everything. This is why there are little to no vending machines offering you automated health testing. Nobody want to throw money away really.

Clever conclusions. I follow the topic. The opinion of the development team is interesting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 41
This text is irrelevant

This is important because 1% error margin (99% accuracy) means that out of 10 000 uses (just 50 000$ in revenue priced 5$ per test) you can expect 10 people who will be false-positive/negative. Say 1 of them will actually visit doctor what will happen?

In false-negative case consequence will much MUCH more worse, because based on negative result someone may not visit doctor in time, not get diagnosed in time and eventually (best case scenario) sue you, or at least make sure your reputation will be totally screwed, not at single location but globally.

In either case investors loose everything. This is why there are little to no vending machines offering you automated health testing. Nobody want to throw money away really.

It's unimaginable that health-related company never thought about possibility of such outcomes. And this is exactly the reason why everything half-serious medical-related have to be licensed/certified inside out and again.

At this point I'm not sure what I'm more worried about - you running away with your investor's money or you honestly delivering untested broken device that have potential of bring real harm to the health of real people, while investors pays for it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

And the doctor on the basis of a  glycated hemoglobin establishes the diagnosis.

Activity: 249
I'm curious about this project. How long does it take for this device to run a test? Will your test reports be recognized by any other medical institutions?
It is also interesting, where it is possible to get acquainted with the documentation confirming the results of the research?

you can read a medical test here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-QBdFrWXGeAYmUyOXl6LTJwZ1E/view

This is not medical test (it does not contain ANY results). This is an old 2014 article proposing method of diagnostics. It says nothing about your device (or any device for that matter) and bear no useful information allowing us to assess your work. Why link something that answers no questions?

Heath Monitor is not a certified medical device and can not replace a medical examination in the clinic. Heath Monitor can not be used by a medical professionals as it is classified as an electrical appliance and is subject to CISPR 24 \ EN 55024 certification.

Heath Monitor is used only for the purpose of preliminary diagnosis of possible diseases and can not diagnose or replace a visit to a professional doctor. If you find any gas in your breath that indicates possible disease, you should immediately go to clinic for an appropriate examination.

So  basically your device is a random number generator that you want to put into vending machine, make it print tickets. 1 of each 1000 tickets will say "Congratulations, you got CANCER!"

Ok, I get it - you don't have certification because it's expensive, but have you even tested it yourself? Can you show us your internal testing results on real subjects? I kinda know how real technical testing works, I would like to see your testing procedures, some papers that gives an idea that your box works better then a coin toss.

The operation of the Health Monitor is based on the principle of a marker. In this case the markers are gases exhaled by humans.

Each of the gas connection is the result of the body's malfunctioning or the result of the vital functions of bacteria.

That's what I found on our website.
https://upload.umin.ac.jp/cgi-open-bin/ctr_e/ctr_view.cgi?recptno=R000014803

Nikolay MD, who answers questions in this chat, I think soon will find time to answer you

Yes, I know that medical tests have been conducted, but according the laws of any state, without a certificate, you can not promise anything!
But the device accurately determines the level of gas content!

Let's wait for Nikolay. He will explain everything to you.
This text is irrelevant
This text is irrelevant
I'm curious about this project. How long does it take for this device to run a test? Will your test reports be recognized by any other medical institutions?
It is also interesting, where it is possible to get acquainted with the documentation confirming the results of the research?

This is not medical test (it does not contain ANY results). This is an old 2014 article proposing method of diagnostics. It says nothing about your device (or any device for that matter) and bear no useful information allowing us to assess your work. Why link something that answers no questions?

Heath Monitor is not a certified medical device and can not replace a medical examination in the clinic. Heath Monitor can not be used by a medical professionals as it is classified as an electrical appliance and is subject to CISPR 24 \ EN 55024 certification.

Heath Monitor is used only for the purpose of preliminary diagnosis of possible diseases and can not diagnose or replace a visit to a professional doctor. If you find any gas in your breath that indicates possible disease, you should immediately go to clinic for an appropriate examination.

So  basically your device is a random number generator that you want to put into vending machine, make it print tickets. 1 of each 1000 tickets will say "Congratulations, you got CANCER!"

Ok, I get it - you don't have certification because it's expensive, but have you even tested it yourself? Can you show us your internal testing results on real subjects? I kinda know how real technical testing works, I would like to see your testing procedures, some papers that gives an idea that your box works better then a coin toss.

Health Monitor specification details.
The device allows to keep track of low acetone admixtures in patient’s exhaled air. It is comprised of power supply source, spectrometer, discharge cell, sample selection line and process unit.
Health monitor is an electrical accessory, which is to be used with 12V direct current nominal voltage (inclusive). In case of instrument’s failure, voltage (on condition the circuit is broken), multiplied by measured current (which is meant to flow through the circuit with the possible defect) is not more than 15 volt-ampere.
The monitor is constructed of non-toxic materials, sans the ionization radiation. The device is isolated with no impact on the environment, as well as on the vital activity of any organism.
Once an exhaled air sample is drawn, it goes straight to the sample selection line, where the discharge is to be initialized in the discharge cell. Process unit stands for the registration of an exhaled air emission spectrum, with the subsequent analysis of it. Upon that, in order to decrease the exhaled air pressure in a discharge cell, a purge pump is used. Discharge initialization is conducted with the low pressure. Analysis of an exhaled air emission spectrum is to be done by means of spectrum intensity normalization, (rationing with the water vapor concentration in an exhaled air). Hence, water vapors have no impact on the measuring accuracy.
To conduct measurements, blowing the monitor’s tube for a few seconds is enough. All the following processing is automatically accomplished.
The main work principles of the device:
1.   An exhaled air sample is drawn, and carried to the sample selection line.
2.   With help of adjustable valve, the exhaled airflow through the sample selection line is easily regulated.
3.   The air is passed to the discharge cell, with low air pressure (10 – 100 torr), kept up by the purge pump.
4.   On condition the process pressure is reached, a glow discharge is initialized in the discharge cell (with constant current, varying from 5 to 20 mA). To maintain the glow discharge, a 1500V and Imax = 20 mA power supply is applied.   
5.   Further, discharge’s emission radiation is passed to the spectrometer through the fiber-optic cable. Spectrometer’s signal is registered and processed by the processing unit.
6.   The device’s software analyses the exhaled air specter and compares it to the surrounding air specter. Based on this comparison, various impurity gases concentrations are calculated.
 The device could be used for measuring the blood sugar level, as well as to detect the infancy of lung carcinoma, stomach ulcer and diabetes. It experimentally finds, the acetone concentration, measure by Health Monitor, is linearly proportional to the blood sugar level. Presence of the certain impurity gases does well indicate a probable disease, even though the device does not find the precise diagnosis. Such a medical test results may accent the necessity of the full medical examination.
Moreover, technical facility, described above, could serve as a detector of pollution and impurity gases in an environment air, such as mercury, xenon, methane vapors, narcotic and explosive substances in the air, etc.

This text is irrelevant

I really like the idea. But, In my opinion, Two year is a long term to leave an investment. do you guys have any plan for short term? I understand it's not the business mode you guys are proposing. But i think you guys should consider something. May be you can make the tokens in PoS algorithm that returns a min no every year. That would be more interesting.

The advantage of crypto currency in my opinion is just that any investor could choose for himself a convenient investment term.

If you are considering a short investment period, you can sell the token on the exchange 3 months after  ICO
Most likely, in the case of a successful ICO, the token will skyrocket, as its price will be determined by the market, which will take into account the prospect of dividends in the price.

The advantage of crypto  is that investors here does not really understand what they invest into. Literate (in medical field) investor would rather not invest in medical device that does not work and even if he would, they would later have to answer for spent money. No business plan, no figures, no certificates - just some videos and a short article from 2014 that was written by some Russian scientists who isn't part of the project btw.
This text is irrelevant

Activity: 196
Now i see website available in Russian. Why i can't find team, only Muller E. and Atutov S?

On the first page in this topic we placed them. Do you think you need to place all of them on the site?
I think investor finding project not only bitcointalk.
In this device (talking about a vending machine) will used disposable tubes (like snorkels)?
As I understand, in this device there will be disposable mouthpieces. if I'm wrong, please correct me.

You're right!
Activity: 336

Increasingly from Russia to Russia through EU  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: