Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 82. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

I think it's good explanation. But for some people this is not enough.

Even when someone does magnetic resonance imaging MRI doctors don't write the diagnosis in the results.
They make a description what is on the film. And only attending doctor can make a diagnosis and prescribe treatment.

Yes, sure. And Health Monitor can be similar to tonometer or glucometer, which you can use by yourself at home. This kind of devices can't made diagnosis. But it can show you that it is necessary to attend the doctor.
The same situation with Health Monitor, but it detect not only the one diseases.
And the health monitor can also be used at home, like a tonometer. Only the price is too high)
the price is too high because that's created not for home use) you will not make 30 tests per day Grin every day.
hm ... here somehow wrote, that the health monitor can be fully used at home. This is relevant for people with diabetes mellitus. The only problem is the price.
i didnt mean that it cant be use home, can be! but it's too expensive to use just alone.
Activity: 434

Even when someone does magnetic resonance imaging MRI doctors don't write the diagnosis in the results.
They make a description what is on the film. And only attending doctor can make a diagnosis and prescribe treatment.

Yes, sure. And Health Monitor can be similar to tonometer or glucometer, which you can use by yourself at home. This kind of devices can't made diagnosis. But it can show you that it is necessary to attend the doctor.
The same situation with Health Monitor, but it detect not only the one diseases.
And the health monitor can also be used at home, like a tonometer. Only the price is too high)
the price is too high because that's created not for home use) you will not make 30 tests per day Grin every day.
hm ... here somehow wrote, that the health monitor can be fully used at home. This is relevant for people with diabetes mellitus. The only problem is the price.
By the way, can a health monitor replace a glucometer? For daily use?
Activity: 434
Hey, anyway I think ,that's useful appliance.The developers are not trying to prove that it is going to save the world, just make it a little better. Wink
I agree and do not understand the aggression directed at developers. It's great that there are ways to make people's lives better! I think that over time developers will make this device more perfect.
and may be more cheap Wink
And can be added diagnostics of other diseases Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 12

Activity: 280
Merit: 16
Hey, anyway I think ,that's useful appliance.The developers are not trying to prove that it is going to save the world, just make it a little better. Wink
I agree and do not understand the aggression directed at developers. It's great that there are ways to make people's lives better! I think that over time developers will make this device more perfect.
and may be more cheap Wink
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Business model of Health Monitor is based on creating a vending machines network in EU. The potential customers do not only include medical centers, but also shopping malls, airports and other congregations. Health Monitor vending machine will be in every large airport in EU for any passing by stranger to check his health on diabetes, stomach ulcer and lung cancer symptoms. Therefore, by funding the Health Monitor ICO investor becoming a partner of operating business with ready product, which does not need to be constructed or modified.

Activity: 115
Hello. It is difficult to me to present, than we will be able to convince dear Colorblind that the sensitivity of the device really allows to catch and record structure of a gas admixture of the exhaled air in a look, clear for a visual perception.

At the moment time, the device isn't positioned as the medical equipment. It is a spectral gas analyzer.

And on the basis of its data we won't tell "You have cancer or a viral hepatitis". We will recommend to visit the doctor and to tell that at a research on Health Monitor such composition of the exhaled air was taped. And practices concerning markers of pulmonary illnesses already are also them much. It from articles: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1586/14737140.2013.866044

In the same way and about Diabetum: the device will just show the high level of an acetone in the exhaled air. It is a some theory here: https://breathtecbiomedical.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Diabetes_1.pdf

And the doctor on the basis of a  glycated hemoglobin establishes the diagnosis.

The similar principle is realized in use of Health Monitor for monitoring of current state of health at people with already established diagnosis.
If these arguments aren't convincing, then I ask to describe more in detail what demands you makes to evidential base of efficiency of the gas analyzer in early detection of different illnesses.

It seems to me, that the health monitor can be compared with a tonometer. It is an auxiliary tool for detecting abnormalities in health. Assuming at home you have measured the pressure and it turned out that you have high blood pressure. you go to the doctor, where he himself carries out additional studies on the basis of which puts the diagnosis.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Activity: 224
Hello. It is difficult to me to present, than we will be able to convince dear Colorblind that the sensitivity of the device really allows to catch and record structure of a gas admixture of the exhaled air in a look, clear for a visual perception.

At the moment time, the device isn't positioned as the medical equipment. It is a spectral gas analyzer.

And on the basis of its data we won't tell "You have cancer or a viral hepatitis". We will recommend to visit the doctor and to tell that at a research on Health Monitor such composition of the exhaled air was taped. And practices concerning markers of pulmonary illnesses already are also them much. It from articles: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1586/14737140.2013.866044

In the same way and about Diabetum: the device will just show the high level of an acetone in the exhaled air. It is a some theory here: https://breathtecbiomedical.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Diabetes_1.pdf

And the doctor on the basis of a  glycated hemoglobin establishes the diagnosis.

The similar principle is realized in use of Health Monitor for monitoring of current state of health at people with already established diagnosis.
If these arguments aren't convincing, then I ask to describe more in detail what demands you makes to evidential base of efficiency of the gas analyzer in early detection of different illnesses.

Activity: 249
For interaction with the device a disposable plastic tube is used, it is absolutely hygienic.

The administration of shopping centers and airports leases out space for various vending equipment, such as massage chairs and coffee machines.
The terms of payment of dividends are indicated in white paper on our website.
Activity: 336
The device show whether there is excess of separate gases in the exhaled air. It is the measuring device. As the medical thermometer, only Health Monitor measures not temperature, and the spectral analysis does.

Here also we ask to pay attention to patents and specifications of the device: the device copes with measurements very precisely. Admissible mathematical error of 10 ppbv or 0,01 mg/l.

If the examined person has a hyperglycemia, then in the exhaled air the level of an acetone will be increased and the device will define it in quantitative calculation. At 100 people with the increased acetone level in the exhaled air, each of which will undergo assay of 10 times, the increased level of an acetone will be found at each research.

If 100 people with normal level in the exhaled air have no glucose of a blood of the increased acetone level, then the device won't show the increased level of an acetone and for 1000 researches.

Please, if you are interested in gas marker of some separately pathology, report and we will give more developed answer on the substance interesting you.

As for influence of a nutrition or drink or smoking on results of researches, of course, these acts make changes to instrument readings. If to drink alcohol – the device will find alcohol in an exhalation and will act as the breathalyzer. But if on this background there is in air an acetone, then the device will show both ethanol and acetone.

Just because it is a spectral gas analyzer which opportunities can be used in the medical purposes.

So this is a detailed response, but Colorblind needs research results.
Activity: 392
Merit: 41
This text is irrelevant

I really like the idea. But, In my opinion, Two year is a long term to leave an investment. do you guys have any plan for short term? I understand it's not the business mode you guys are proposing. But i think you guys should consider something. May be you can make the tokens in PoS algorithm that returns a min no every year. That would be more interesting.

The advantage of crypto currency in my opinion is just that any investor could choose for himself a convenient investment term.

If you are considering a short investment period, you can sell the token on the exchange 3 months after  ICO
Most likely, in the case of a successful ICO, the token will skyrocket, as its price will be determined by the market, which will take into account the prospect of dividends in the price.

The advantage of crypto  is that investors here does not really understand what they invest into. Literate (in medical field) investor would rather not invest in medical device that does not work and even if he would, they would later have to answer for spent money. No business plan, no figures, no certificates - just some videos and a short article from 2014 that was written by some Russian scientists who isn't part of the project btw.
that's the problem of investors, if they don't study project deep enougth , but give their money someone. Nobody makes to do it) but you have right, some investors are really blind and greedy, now im saying generally, not about this project.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The device show whether there is excess of separate gases in the exhaled air. It is the measuring device. As the medical thermometer, only Health Monitor measures not temperature, and the spectral analysis does.

Here also we ask to pay attention to patents and specifications of the device: the device copes with measurements very precisely. Admissible mathematical error of 10 ppbv or 0,01 mg/l.

If the examined person has a hyperglycemia, then in the exhaled air the level of an acetone will be increased and the device will define it in quantitative calculation. At 100 people with the increased acetone level in the exhaled air, each of which will undergo assay of 10 times, the increased level of an acetone will be found at each research.

If 100 people with normal level in the exhaled air have no glucose of a blood of the increased acetone level, then the device won't show the increased level of an acetone and for 1000 researches.

Please, if you are interested in gas marker of some separately pathology, report and we will give more developed answer on the substance interesting you.

As for influence of a nutrition or drink or smoking on results of researches, of course, these acts make changes to instrument readings. If to drink alcohol – the device will find alcohol in an exhalation and will act as the breathalyzer. But if on this background there is in air an acetone, then the device will show both ethanol and acetone.

Just because it is a spectral gas analyzer which opportunities can be used in the medical purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: