Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 81. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi guys. I saw on your website that you have a mobile application, but I do not quite understand what it's for. Is it just for displaying results or something else?
Activity: 392
Merit: 41
This text is irrelevant
Really, the composition of the exhaled air depends on food, drink, smoking. And it needs to be considered that indications of Health Monitor were reliable. It will be considered also the instruction on correct passing of the procedure will be available to everyone.

Basically you telling me that if I go and conduct 10 tests within same day all of the results will be different (dependent on when and what I ate, drank, smoke etc). Some of them may indicate that I'm ill, some may say I'm healthy.

Imagine this - I'm in airport between flights, saw your device and decide to use it. I can't just insert 5$, spend a minute to get fast and meaningful result. Instead I need to read your instruction, educate myself, prepare for test, conduct test and after that STILL receive inconclusive result that suggest me to visit a doctor, who won't even accept that test results as medical test, because device is not certified and I will again have to go through similar testing.

Great! Would use it.

Are you comparing Health Monitor with some kind of bauble which can not bring any benefit when used?

Yes! Prove me wrong answer - Do you do illness diagnostics with health monitor?

Really, the composition of the exhaled air depends on food, drink, smoking. And it needs to be considered that indications of Health Monitor were reliable. It will be considered also the instruction on correct passing of the procedure will be available to everyone.

Basically you telling me that if I go and conduct 10 tests within same day all of the results will be different (dependent on when and what I ate, drank, smoke etc). Some of them may indicate that I'm ill, some may say I'm healthy.

Imagine this - I'm in airport between flights, saw your device and decide to use it. I can't just insert 5$, spend a minute to get fast and meaningful result. Instead I need to read your instruction, educate myself, prepare for test, conduct test and after that STILL receive inconclusive result that suggest me to visit a doctor, who won't even accept that test results as medical test, because device is not certified and I will again have to go through similar testing.

Great! Would use it.

just go a little bit deeper in article about it (you can find it in first message of thread).

Please be so kind and link it in here - your announce is made of pictures and it's kinda pain to dig through it. Also you did not provided the name of the article. If you referring to the 2 page article from 2014 written by some Russians, don't bother linking it - it contains no information I ask for. I'm asking about testing of your ACTUAL DEVICE.
This text is irrelevant
Activity: 57

Great! Would use it.

Are you comparing Health Monitor with some kind of bauble which can not bring any benefit when used?
So it definitely wrong, just go a little bit deeper in article about it (you can find it in first message of thread). You can find there the results of medical trials that corresponds to the measurements with glucometer. And also it would be impossible to receive patent for such a device if it wouldn't provide meaningful result.

Of course Health monitor will ask you before testing whether you had a meal before the test and how long ago. If you don't know it, it is better not to conduct test.

Your result will be compared with result for healthy person. For example, blood sugar level for person without diabetes: 3.9–5.5 mmol/L is normal for fasting and 7.1 - 8.3 mmol/L is normal for 2 hours after meals.
And according to this comparison you'll recive information about your blood sugar level, diabets or gastric ulcer. For most of people this result will be really meaningful and iif you really have prediabetes, you wouldn't mind to make another result with blood sampling.
This text is irrelevant
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This text is irrelevant
This text is irrelevant

Great! Would use it.
This text is irrelevant
Activity: 336
Activity: 42
Any device, it is even necessary to use the thermometer correctly. Really, the composition of the exhaled air depends on food, drink, smoking. And it needs to be considered that indications of Health Monitor were reliable. It will be considered also the instruction on correct passing of the procedure will be available to everyone.
This text is irrelevant
Hey, anyway I think ,that's useful appliance.The developers are not trying to prove that it is going to save the world, just make it a little better. Wink
I agree and do not understand the aggression directed at developers. It's great that there are ways to make people's lives better! I think that over time developers will make this device more perfect.

I'm not aggressive at all. I'm asking uncomfortable questions - yes, but I'm nowhere near aggressive. All I did asked was error margin of the device, how accurate it's results can be interpreted by the user. I'm trying to see value in this device for end user, but for now I fail.
I see lots of comparison with glucometer here but it's different. Healthy people rarely buys glucometer since it's needed to monitor preexisted condition, rather then diagnose. This one is opposite - it's going to be marketed to crowds in public places, where most of users expected to be healthy, therefore results of those tests should become initial basis for decision making. What reasoning will drive customer's intention to spend 5$ for a test? Perfectly healthy individual won't go near this device because they feel fine.

Those who concerned will actually try it, but will be greeted with sign saying "This is not medically certified device, we don't take any responsibility for what conclusions you draw from that." So this device won't give you much more than illusion of being informed, and you will practically give it 5$ just to receive paper that says what you already know - "go visit professional, you got some shit in your lungs - it could be anything or nothing".

So what is the market value of this device and service? What is customer value?

Btw, I'm not even saying this is bad idea - but imagine how different it would sound if there was at least some certainty after use. For example if it was like that:

"Acetone in breath is an anomaly that only appears in organism of people who have one of the following diseases A,B,C,D. We promote a device that can within 0,002% error margin detect acetone in your breath. If you have some we will strongly advice you to seek medical attention, because even though we can't diagnose your condition we can say beyond reasonable doubt - something is not right".

However Acetone in breath can occur in healthy people as well as in breath of sick people. It's concentration heavily dependent on person's mass, ration et.c. meaning that same concentration in breath of different people can (and should) draw different conclusions for them. Yes it is marker but it's just one marker and having this marker is nowhere near enough to take vast responsibility to visit a doctor. I would see this on shelves like glucometer, or installed in pharmacies or clinics, where targeted people need to check special marker without paying too much, but aiming at crowded places is really bad idea.

This is of course my opinion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I think it's good explanation. But for some people this is not enough.

Even when someone does magnetic resonance imaging MRI doctors don't write the diagnosis in the results.
They make a description what is on the film. And only attending doctor can make a diagnosis and prescribe treatment.

Yes, sure. And Health Monitor can be similar to tonometer or glucometer, which you can use by yourself at home. This kind of devices can't made diagnosis. But it can show you that it is necessary to attend the doctor.
The same situation with Health Monitor, but it detect not only the one diseases.
And the health monitor can also be used at home, like a tonometer. Only the price is too high)
the price is too high because that's created not for home use) you will not make 30 tests per day Grin every day.

It' true. But every new technology had a high price at the beginning. Smiley Lamps, cars, computers etc.
Activity: 249

I think it's good explanation. But for some people this is not enough.

Even when someone does magnetic resonance imaging MRI doctors don't write the diagnosis in the results.
They make a description what is on the film. And only attending doctor can make a diagnosis and prescribe treatment.

Yes, sure. And Health Monitor can be similar to tonometer or glucometer, which you can use by yourself at home. This kind of devices can't made diagnosis. But it can show you that it is necessary to attend the doctor.
The same situation with Health Monitor, but it detect not only the one diseases.
And the health monitor can also be used at home, like a tonometer. Only the price is too high)
the price is too high because that's created not for home use) you will not make 30 tests per day Grin every day.
hm ... here somehow wrote, that the health monitor can be fully used at home. This is relevant for people with diabetes mellitus. The only problem is the price.
By the way, can a health monitor replace a glucometer? For daily use?
Yes, after he receives a medical certificate.
Pages:
Jump to: