Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 87. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Can we see in real time somewhere how much has been contributed so far?
Yes, we will add such a widget to the site.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Can we see in real time somewhere how much has been contributed so far?
After 30 minutes, the sale of tokens will begin.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Very interesting that people can invest in your project fiat money and choice of appropriate method of dividend payment. Not only ETH or BTC.
smile: thumbs up
Activity: 196

Yes. My signature is also coming to an end soon. I think I will have time to join you. Wait for me, I soon. The idea is very interesting. Good luck. Cool
I hope to be Jn.Member in time and participate in the first bounty. Even if Hero Member in case.

Activity: 406
And you have the opportunity to deliver to the Crimea? I talked about this device to a relative of a diabetic patient and he became interested in them.
I doubt that at first it will appear even in Moscow.  Cry
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hey, what platform will you use in order to create the tokens? And on 14th at what time will launch the pre-sale campaign?

As I know HLC tokens are based on Ethereum network.
Yes you right. As I understand, dividends will be paid on Etherium wallet. But need wait 2019. 

Yes.

And it's a good answer to this question.

Very interesting. As I understand, the project managers after the ICO, will buy their crypto currency from investors. For what currency will you do it, for dollars?
hm, where did you find this information? on the site?

I just want to add the developers are going to pay dividends in ETH.
Hey, what platform will you use in order to create the tokens? And on 14th at what time will launch the pre-sale campaign?
Hi,  Ethereum
Pre-sale will begin in two hours
Activity: 238

Yes you right. As I understand, dividends will be paid on Etherium wallet. But need wait 2019. 
Activity: 224
Interested in such a question, will it be necessary to enter your personal data when using the device? Or will it all be anonymous?

After you have passed the test, the application will prompt you to specify an email to send a message with the results. You will indicate it at will.

I saw in the video that information after test immediately appears on the smartphone screen. Is this one of the ways to recieve all results?
as I understood you will able to get results via e-mail.

Thanks. I thought it is feature of a device's portable version.
Activity: 224

Yes. I already asked about platform and find answer on the top of this announcement before the manager replied me Grin
Activity: 44

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Activity: 28
Oh.. new Information?? i will be waiting)

Hello, you can read more about our project here http://healthmonitor.io/ or in our Telegram chat https://t.me/healthmonitors
Activity: 58
Oh.. new Information?? i will be waiting)
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Will have you problems paying dividends to the holders?(i talk about SEC)
why have to appear the problems?

yes, SEC doesn't rule in the EU...
Activity: 210
Airports and malls are good... Have you tried to install devices in /poly/clinics and other health facilities?
Smiley good idea. if something wrong you can immediately make appointment with the doctor  Wink

I also see a good match with pharmacies. They are constantly looking for new services to offer to customers

Good pastime while standing in the checkout line  Wink

pharmacists are very greedy. They will find a way to convince you to take a test  Grin
I even don't doubt) .On what conditions do  you wish to place  equipment
 in pharmacies, malls and etc?  Offer them percent from every test?or just rental of space?

The basic idea is to find local entrepreneurs who will install the devices and discuss fees case by case
Clear) good solution.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
Will have you problems paying dividends to the holders?(i talk about SEC)
why have to appear the problems?
Activity: 280
Merit: 16

Yes, I've been following the development of this project for a week already. The guys know their business. I think the decision to do without facebook and twitter - will bear fruit.
in some bounty companies Facebook and Twitter help to attract an audience.
Pages:
Jump to: