Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 46. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.
As far as I know, Hearthy offers an app for digital health records and not a healthcare itself but the ecosystem of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
I hope for the success of the project and the application.
It's time to change the medical system. All medicine is paid. There will also be an opportunity to improve access to medical care, regardless of income.
yes you are absolutely right, me too i am hoping for the success of this project and i will continue supporting this til the end.
Yeah you are right that it is the time to change the existing system in accessing medical records into better one. The existing system has a lot of problems or complication that is why it needs to be improve.
We as a filipinos suffer also on poor medical assistance and attention. I thinks it's time for us to adopt another healthcare provider. Hearthy will be the perfect solution for that.
Yes your'e right and i know that hearty app is will a big boom here in philippines cause we dont have that much facilities here
because this hearthy priorities here in the Philippines nad also the mexico, because they need this the application of hearthy to make easily and to know medical records
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
In my own experience, when we go to the hospital for yearly checkup, there is always a line for data finding and i find it hard to accept that in this world of high technology hospitals didnt find way to make it faster.

when i was in college i am pissed of dewey decimal system in our library that manually find books on the card catalog. but a year after, our library was able find way to make finding books easier. what makes health related

thanks hearty for introducing this kind of app that cuts the time in finding patients data. it is much more convenient to go to check ups and also for emergency purposes

same experience here. thanks hearthy for creating this kind of project and i hope that it will reach a lot of places in the world where finding healthcare data is a waste of time
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
im singup and waiting your successs
Did you say you can join here?upcoming success lets give them support
Activity: 630
In my own experience, when we go to the hospital for yearly checkup, there is always a line for data finding and i find it hard to accept that in this world of high technology hospitals didnt find way to make it faster.

when i was in college i am pissed of dewey decimal system in our library that manually find books on the card catalog. but a year after, our library was able find way to make finding books easier. what makes health related

thanks hearty for introducing this kind of app that cuts the time in finding patients data. it is much more convenient to go to check ups and also for emergency purposes
I am sure that the product can be released for less money.
Yes hearty product is all about heathcare to maintain our goodhealth you should try the hearty apps to make you aware it is telehealth we can save time and money because of that.thanks
I know hearthy will provide such a good services on the people. My question is .. will it be good enough to say that the price of their services meet the standards of the customers?
Yes, I think they will offer price cheaper and for sure that they will try their best to satisfy the costumer.
Hearty provides a good services in the patient,about the price it depends on the treatment im sure the patient will enjoying their services
In hearty you can save time don't need to take a whole days off work to see a physician via apps it can easily consulting and you can get a quick response.
Activity: 630
I have question. I already read in their blogs and whitepaper but I do not get the answer. Maybe this is basic question but I'm just a little bit curious. Why every project needs to have a phasing of ICO? Why they did not do it in a single phase of ICO and they will just set the duration more longer, 1-2 months I think. Just curious.

not all ico's have different phases. if the project is new like hearthy, they have to raise fund for them to start and fund their basic resources. the rest of ico is for the marketing and advertisement.

the funds earned from ico is still frozen until the ico ends thats why they have to cut it for them to use the earned funds to start the business.
Activity: 461
Will this be operational next year? i haven't read the whitepaper or visit their site but i just wanna ask how much they gather so far?
Yes it is based on their roadmap. You should read first their whitepapee and websites, you can gain a lot of information there except for the earnings of ICO. Because they manage to not tell in the public how much is already sold in the ICO. But the CEO said, in the 2nd ICO they will make it available in their site.
1DC
Activity: 448
Will this be operational next year? i haven't read the whitepaper or visit their site but i just wanna ask how much they gather so far?
Yes this Hearthy application will be fully operational by the month of February next year, it is stated on their road map. The CEO of Hearthy is not showing the amount being raised in the pre ico. However,  he's last update is they have about 90 interested investors.
Activity: 322
Nowadays it is hard to get free time to check our health and also the clinic is too far and expensive.
Hearthy will be big help to us we can check up through our cellphones by the app pf hearthy.
Yes you're right by using this hearthy application people save more time,money and they are more aware of their health by using their cellphones.
Indeed.. Hearty can make the lives better.
You do not need to worry about the condition of your body. All you have to do is follow the recommend diagnostic procedure of hearty app. this will keep you better all day long.

An easy way in having your medical records immediately when you need it time by time . You can save more time because of this application . Having an access to our medical files is what we need to improve our medical industry.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
I have question. I already read in their blogs and whitepaper but I do not get the answer. Maybe this is basic question but I'm just a little bit curious. Why every project needs to have a phasing of ICO? Why they did not do it in a single phase of ICO and they will just set the duration more longer, 1-2 months I think. Just curious.

Every stage of ICO have a different ways and plan on how they can achieve their goals. Some set it 1-2 months but have 2-3 stages of ICO , each stages they study the result and determine what are the things they need to do for able for their services to improve and become popular to the market. I think ICO stages are for the planning and preparation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
Hearthy got four(4) positive reviews from different sites. Great to see that their marketing and efforts are paying off. This should keep up!

Know more about it on this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/ico-ratings-adeacfc5ee20
thank you for this news creepyjas. its nice to hear that hearthy is doing a great job.
And it adds to the confidence and courage that the hearthy continues to climb to the summit. To wait for the success of Hearhty is beneficial to our Filipinos.
Hearthy needs this kind of publications and positive reviews. These are the reason why they are working so hard, because through positive feedback to other people, the investors will attract also to invest.

Investors will only invest if they think that project is a worthy project. Having a positive feedback will make this project popular to investors and even in the member of this forum . Hearthy is trying to improve their application so that they can give us , customer a efficient application that we can use when it comes in checking and having our medical records.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
If you are referring to the pre-ICO, they are doing it to gather initial funds for them to be able to sustain their expenses while running the marketing and advertisement of their program and to for the development of the apps.
Activity: 406
Activity: 317
I hope for the success of the project and the application.
It's time to change the medical system. All medicine is paid. There will also be an opportunity to improve access to medical care, regardless of income.
yes you are absolutely right, me too i am hoping for the success of this project and i will continue supporting this til the end.
Yeah you are right that it is the time to change the existing system in accessing medical records into better one. The existing system has a lot of problems or complication that is why it needs to be improve.
We as a filipinos suffer also on poor medical assistance and attention. I thinks it's time for us to adopt another healthcare provider. Hearthy will be the perfect solution for that.
Yes your'e right and i know that hearty app is will a big boom here in philippines cause we dont have that much facilities here
Activity: 196
Hearthy app is completely free. You just have to install their application and there are no any licenses to purchase. It will allow you to store and access your Personal Health Record (PHR) and only you have the authority to allow anyone to have access on your PHR.
Pages:
Jump to: