Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 45. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
with regards on the latest medium publication of hearthy, it is good to hear that hearty is going global and people are already talking about cryptocurrencies especially hearty project.

https://medium.com/@hearthy/funny-and-weird-things-when-going-ico-5e6f186ec537

So they will not just focus on Philippines and Mexico? that might change the whole health sector since as far as my knowledge is concern hearty is the only healthcare service that uses blockchain and good thing they will operate globally.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
In my own experience, when we go to the hospital for yearly checkup, there is always a line for data finding and i find it hard to accept that in this world of high technology hospitals didnt find way to make it faster.

when i was in college i am pissed of dewey decimal system in our library that manually find books on the card catalog. but a year after, our library was able find way to make finding books easier. what makes health related

thanks hearty for introducing this kind of app that cuts the time in finding patients data. it is much more convenient to go to check ups and also for emergency purposes

Because of Hearthy application we can avoid being in the long line and wait for our medical files , also we dont need to visit the hospital just to get our medical files and history, Hearthy application will do that thing , it will hold our medical records and we can see it whenever and wherever we wanted to.

I'm very glad that you make apps for medical records and other quicker ways. and I am glad because in spite of all there are many people in my country who will not be tired anymore. more power and continue your project
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
I have question. I already read in their blogs and whitepaper but I do not get the answer. Maybe this is basic question but I'm just a little bit curious. Why every project needs to have a phasing of ICO? Why they did not do it in a single phase of ICO and they will just set the duration more longer, 1-2 months I think. Just curious.
Because it is important to establish every action they will do, most probably those stages are done because funds collected during each phase/stage are needed for specific purposes Smiley
Activity: 224
How secure is your system if the patient allows researchers to access their data? Is there any standard amount of rewards that will be given to patients?
Those are under the company and professional as well so there should be no problem when it comes to conflict of interest Smiley
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
I'm just asking. besides your apps to be released. Do I have to wait? because I'm very impressed with hearthy apps so I'm thinking about the next steps you'll take. if you can rely on me, I will be more interested in you. more power hearthy  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.
I think hearthy are more on the medical record secure and personal record health to give us an good recommendation to health and to give us the suitable medication.

Aside from medical records they had an easy to use apps that offers an instant consultation using any telecommunication device so you don't need to go to a clinic or hospital.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
How secure is your system if the patient allows researchers to access their data? Is there any standard amount of rewards that will be given to patients?

maybe the researchers is only on statistics and graphs on what is the common diagnoses and as you say, they are researchers and the security is not problem with regards to healthcare records.
and i think this researchers are credited by hearthy thats why you dont need to worry about the security.

What I understand is that researchers can view a patient data but they cannot change any details, they allowed this so researchers can make a new approach and develop the Healtcare system by using Hearthy's platform.
Activity: 333

maybe the researchers is only on statistics and graphs on what is the common diagnoses and as you say, they are researchers and the security is not problem with regards to healthcare records.
and i think this researchers are credited by hearthy thats why you dont need to worry about the security.
Activity: 333
Anyone tried the Hearthy bot on telegram?

i just joined he telegram and there is no bot there.
me too i check the telegram and theres no hearty bot. where can i find that bot?
Activity: 490
Merit: 110

i just joined he telegram and there is no bot there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102

Activity: 350
Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.
I think hearthy are more on the medical record secure and personal record health to give us an good recommendation to health and to give us the suitable medication.
yes your right, hearthy helps us securing our medical records and give us the the right to access it anytime and anywhere if we need it.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
Activity: 350
theres no specific amount of reward on the hearthy website but it is said that there are rewards for sharing your data to those researchers.
Activity: 434
I just wonder what if the government does not approve the project? Do you have backup for a solution? how do you get our government approved?

i don't see any rejection from the hearthy by the government..its help people a lot for a very quick consultation via mobile apps this is our needed  Cheesy
Indeed, This is project really promising. Hope that not only personal individual or government agency could try this but also the private sector (companies) and be part of their benefits so that they could also back track his/her history regarding health.
Activity: 462
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
In my own experience, when we go to the hospital for yearly checkup, there is always a line for data finding and i find it hard to accept that in this world of high technology hospitals didnt find way to make it faster.

when i was in college i am pissed of dewey decimal system in our library that manually find books on the card catalog. but a year after, our library was able find way to make finding books easier. what makes health related

thanks hearty for introducing this kind of app that cuts the time in finding patients data. it is much more convenient to go to check ups and also for emergency purposes

Because of Hearthy application we can avoid being in the long line and wait for our medical files , also we dont need to visit the hospital just to get our medical files and history, Hearthy application will do that thing , it will hold our medical records and we can see it whenever and wherever we wanted to.
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
As far as I know, Hearthy offers an app for digital health records and not a healthcare itself but the ecosystem of it.
Not an answer to health issues, instead a useful personal health record app. It will be convenient and useful for your health provider to diagnose you more accurately and give the best medication available.
Activity: 322
I know hearthy will provide such a good services on the people. My question is .. will it be good enough to say that the price of their services meet the standards of the customers?
Yes, I think they will offer price cheaper and for sure that they will try their best to satisfy the costumer.
Hearty provides a good services in the patient,about the price it depends on the treatment im sure the patient will enjoying their services

If Im not mistaken , they say that the price will be on affordable price. They state that the main objective of this Hearthy application is to help the people to have a an access for their medical files and to improve the medical industry of Philippines and Mexico . They also insists that they make this application so that anyone can afford a quality service when it comes to medical things.
Pages:
Jump to: