Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN HELL()[WORLD]=$IRAJ GPU only P2P exchange test coin . 1st Dynamic MN .. - page 3. (Read 15371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
Hello MickGhee do you need help?

We need to set up a discord for this so that we can have a direct way to talk to potential investors and so on.

Let me know if you need help. I am a moderator for a few coins already.

Have a nice Sunday.
Done and done

https://discord.gg/cHzczEq
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello MickGhee do you need help?

We need to set up a discord for this so that we can have a direct way to talk to potential investors and so on.

Let me know if you need help. I am a moderator for a few coins already.

Have a nice Sunday.
Activity: 27
hello I started mining your coin. interesting project. You are going to need a discord so people can exchange directly thoughts/opinion whatever. Please create one. It is important so that we have a place to discuss with eachother.
Activity: 28
any plans to set up a discord ?
let's push this blockchain together into the PoS phase!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
We all expecting risk with crytos and we are all grown-ups here. So, we are in for the ride, new ideas, and grow the project together. For a new project a strong community and patient is a must. 
I am supporting too, tossed some MH/s on the pool Smiley
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
I forgot to let everyone know that I am way behind.  I worked yesterday too and today is the only day I have off... 😐. I'm going to get this xeon up so we can start getting MN SETUP. I've never actually done this so, fun , fun.

Hopefully, it's as easy as the doc says. I hope that I can still run hadoop on it but I don't think I will be able to. I might have some gpus I can sell then.... Hmmmm
Activity: 93
I'm throwing some mining hash at it, hoping to get enough for a masternode!
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 92
nice project ---need a discord channel i can help---need more details about the project and its progress
Activity: 7
hello,

I switched my domain name into onepool.fr
Don't forget to change stratum configuration before mining !

-o stratum+tcp://onepool.fr:3741 -u  -p c=SIRAJ

onepool.fr

Please dev make changes on your first post Wink
copper member
Activity: 161
VOTE FOR EXCHANGE:

Ubit - Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://ubit.pw/
Discord: https://discord.gg/G7dwYad

Vote SIRAJ, be listed - https://vote.ubit.pw/
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
A little late but getting my wallet and miner setup for SIRAJ now.  Seems interesting enough and difficulty is low enough to hopefully get a MN. 
Merit: 100
intresting project ,
good luck with this

and very informative reading thanks ,
will support this coin by mining some

by the way how many confirmations  does the coin need too get mature ?

greetings from the netherlands
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
how we getting new coin  and getting some where finding new address . and what about ico?

You can mine some SIRJA with http://YouCrazy.Me pool. I don't think there is an ICO going on at the moment. Developer MickGhee can confirm it. But, I think you can contact MickGhee to purchase some.
Indeed you can mine but u can not use ur wallet address. This because the wallet dont sync with the network, as long ur wallet is not synced ur wallet address dont excist. So mining at this moment only works for the people what have there wallet synced once.

I just started, mining working ofc (as long the miningpool keep synced) but i am mining to an address what has never been seen before on the blockchain Cheesy

So please fix this sync issues, add nodes/peers or something Smiley

Here are some nodes you can put in your conf file.

addnode=185.233.115.246
addnode=203.111.176.245
addnode=45.32.145.11
addnode=36.74.173.216
addnode=98.28.210.99
addnode=95.191.4.11
addnode=96.63.159.5
addnode=187.113.245.13

or you can add them at the Debug console by one at a time.
addnode 185.233.115.246 add

yeah its syncin now, thank you Smiley

Ah it stuck at 75% (i deleted all after i saw this, except the QT and the .conf and the wallet.dat), but again stuck at 75% (something about the masternode winners).
I'm at block 5396, correct?

You don't have to worry about the masternode portion yet. But, it will sync up after few minutes. Masternode is not active until block 15,000 which after the POW period another 15 more days more or less. This is a fun project and still too early to tell where it can go. As long as the developer still active with this thread I am in for it.

Everyone has to understand there is no ICO at the moment. The developer is spending his own time on this project. Eventually there should be some kind of fund rising later down the road for the project to grow even bigger.

Yeah great, i already tought that the block sync was working. Thanks for the info (i did read that there is no ico on the pages before)
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
how we getting new coin  and getting some where finding new address . and what about ico?

You can mine some SIRJA with http://YouCrazy.Me pool. I don't think there is an ICO going on at the moment. Developer MickGhee can confirm it. But, I think you can contact MickGhee to purchase some.
Indeed you can mine but u can not use ur wallet address. This because the wallet dont sync with the network, as long ur wallet is not synced ur wallet address dont excist. So mining at this moment only works for the people what have there wallet synced once.

I just started, mining working ofc (as long the miningpool keep synced) but i am mining to an address what has never been seen before on the blockchain Cheesy

addnode=185.233.115.246
addnode=203.111.176.245
addnode=45.32.145.11
addnode=36.74.173.216
addnode=98.28.210.99
addnode=95.191.4.11
addnode=96.63.159.5
addnode=187.113.245.13

Ah it stuck at 75% (i deleted all after i saw this, except the QT and the .conf and the wallet.dat), but again stuck at 75% (something about the masternode winners).

You don't have to worry about the masternode portion yet. But, it will sync up after few minutes. Masternode is not active until block 15,000 which after the POW period another 15 more days more or less. This is a fun project and still too early to tell where it can go. As long as the developer still active with this thread I am in for it.

Everyone has to understand there is no ICO at the moment. The developer is spending his own time on this project. Eventually there should be some kind of fund rising later down the road for the project to grow even bigger.
Activity: 571
Merit: 18

addnode=185.233.115.246
addnode=203.111.176.245
addnode=45.32.145.11
addnode=36.74.173.216
addnode=98.28.210.99
addnode=95.191.4.11
addnode=96.63.159.5
addnode=187.113.245.13

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

addnode=185.233.115.246
addnode=203.111.176.245
addnode=45.32.145.11
addnode=36.74.173.216
addnode=98.28.210.99
addnode=95.191.4.11
addnode=96.63.159.5
addnode=187.113.245.13

Thanks for the nodes it will be necessary to test, and then the past ones have either fallen off or become obsolete. From your experience, this project may be hidden gold?
Pages:
Jump to: