Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN HELL()[WORLD]=$IRAJ GPU only P2P exchange test coin . 1st Dynamic MN .. - page 5. (Read 15371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
wallet stop sync at block 1164.
I'm showing block 2571. if you are still having this problem,  flush your node.by deleting your data from  .hello file in /home/user (linux) or appdata /roaming /hello (windows) DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat    this will get you right.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
wallet stop sync at block 1164.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Hello community !

SIRAJ  is available for mining on Reefpool

-----------------

Fees : 0.2%

Server location : Paris

-----------------

Stratum :
-o stratum+tcp://reefpool.zapto.org:3741 -u   -p c=SIRAJ

-----------------

Site :
http://reefpool.zapto.org/

Discord :
https://discord.gg/PZpuZzh

Happy mining  Grin !

The pool does not pay. Delete it on the fis. Only, lost time. Rogue ... Total earned 41317.52229629 SIRAJ

I did test the pool and received earnings... It took about 4 hrs

Do you see this coin now?

That's because coin forked for the second time in two day, not my fault, but, seems there are syncing issues for moment.
I stopped it for a moment to see what happenned.
Paiements are working, but rewarding on forked chain is unfortunatly useless, only the true chain works.
Sorry about that !

The coin forked? I'm not showing any forks... I have block 1921
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I wish you guys the best on this project.  I would like to say that this project community is the most active and mature I've ever been apart of for a new project like this.  The admins on Discord are always helpful and the community is always active and willing to help each other.  The tech is sound and the project is legit.  I am really happy to be a part of this growing project and will continue to keep an eye on everything they do moving forward.  Thank you for this guys!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
wallet no 100% sync, only 75% data  Huh
Activity: 7
Hello community !

-----------------

-----------------

Stratum :

-----------------

Site :

Discord :

Happy mining  Grin !

The pool does not pay. Delete it on the fis. Only, lost time. Rogue ... Total earned 41317.52229629 SIRAJ

That's because coin forked for the second time in two day, not my fault, but, seems there are syncing issues for moment.
I stopped it for a moment to see what happenned.
Paiements are working, but rewarding on forked chain is unfortunatly useless, only the true chain works.
Sorry about that !
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Current Unix Epoch 1532746613

THE UNQUESTIONABLE SUPERIORITY OF DECENTRALIZED P2P EXCHANGE
OR DISRUPTING DISRUPTION

DAVID MCGLAUFLIN

“I HAVE COME HERE TO BURY CAESER.”—WILLAM SHAKESPEARE
     And so it is ….
                                            In our time,  men have been given the tools to change the fate of humanity.   The greatest revolution in human history is taking place right before your very eyes and you are here, now, reading this document. I hope that you will see the future as I do and you will be able to see what is at stake.  I could just write this paper as  criticism of the current state of the movement but,  that is not my way. Instead, I shall only discuss the problems I see and how I intend to solve them.
It is my hope that the evidence will speak for itself and nothing harmful needs to be said.

TRUST NO ONE

One of the greatest problems with the current crypto economy is exchanges have been a major failure point in countless situations. Even back in 2015 there were 36failed exchanges (https://bravenewcoin.com/news/36-bitcoin-exchanges-that-are-no-longer-with-us/) costing nerds in the hundreds of millions ( or there about).  This is why I believe that P2P exchange of assets, in a non profit and public environment , affords users with more protection. In a P2P exchange, an individual could be hacked but, not everyone. Even if the software is flawed , a hardened system with a talented admin could easily avert the losses. By keeping ones own assets under ones own guard, no one is to blame but the user. Personal responsibility and due diligence should be a mantra we all live by.In a P2P exchange, one must only trust encryption, blockchain and decentralized P2P networks.

KILL ALL BOTS

The following articles were used  below:
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/jun/07/inside-murky-world-high-frequency-trading
http://www.metamute.org/editorial/articles/destructive-destruction-ecological-study-high-frequency-trading
In the past, markets functioned like a cybernetic system.  Meaning they were man-made but, tended to behave more like a naturally formed entity. In fact “Free Market” was a term to describe an effect that always returned to the natural order. High frequency trading bots (HFTB) are like a parasite to this natural system. I believe that many exchanges use these bots against the common, small investor.  Luckily, we have been given proof of work as a tool to diminish the ability of these bots.  
PeerX is the working title for this exchange and it is built on the whisper protocol. Whisper (http://gavwood.com/dappsweb3.html) uses sha  to hash the message into its smallest  possible integer, saving precious HDD  space. This also provides us with the ability to render HFTB obsolete. You see, HFTB cannot function effectively with a proof of work requirement.  In fact, it basically kills the functionality of the bots. This combined with network fees ( not exchange fees)  makes bots become increasingly more expensive. I believe that this is a perfect solution to this problem.

DECENTRALIZE EVERYTHING

“Decentralization is the process by which the activities of an organization, particularly those regarding planning and decision-making, are distributed or delegated away from a central, authoritative location or group” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decentralization)  it is by this concept that I am going to develop this exchange.  Centralized exchanges are not only risky for investors but, are easily corrupted and are currently being regulated into submission.  A P2P exchange is beyond regulations.

In my model, there is no exchange owner to be held responsible for the actions of the users.  There is no profit earned by me and, I am not in danger of being arrested. I do not own any thing. I have not done anything illegal. I do this freely, of my own will, for no other reason than to make the world a little bit better. I do not seek rewards. This model can be considered as a private transaction between users, not an entity whose business is selling coins. There is no danger to me or any user who is involved with private trades.

PRIVACY
As a private person who is somewhat shady , I can understand that privacy is important. I have done many things in my life that some would consider immoral. I appreciate my privacy and I am going to extend this into exchanges.
PeerX is built on privacy. Starting with the whisper protocol, the exchange is effectively dark and uses plausible deniability to render provability unreliable. Messages are only alive for a few days then drop off leaving no record. By keeping logs on the local machine, the user can decide for himself what records to keep. This puts the user in control of his records and  he alone decides what is reported. This effectively kills both regulations and accountability. This is why I have developed HELL()[WORLD].  By using zerocoin protocol, ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zerocoin )  the users funds can be converted into SIRAJ and thus removed from the record until needed by the users. This completely renders any known existing monitoring of user activities obsolete.

GATEKEEPERS
This issue is the one that is closest to my heart.  As a self funded, student developer, it is almost impossible to get access to an exchange.  Bubble was listed on c-cex and yobit very quickly because at that time, I was contributing to the system and I was granted access.  I could mention all of the things that I have done but I won’t instead, I will talk about how things have changed.
You might find this odd but,  I can’t get listed. Even on exchanges where I have been a major supporter been listed before and have worked as a  moderator, I am offered a 3bitcoin fee.(24k USD ) Even when I have paid, They delist my coin and steal my money (including my listed balances.)  I have never raised funds or asked for donations and I have put everything into my project.
I am almost 50k usd in the red (including education, advisors and living expenses while developing) and, I have to devote a considerable amount of time to school and work as well . I sleep very little and sometimes not at all.  I live off of chef Boyardee, ramen ,  discount beverages, and cheap cigarettes. I literally have nothing left to give.  If I didn’t have a good friend, I would not be able to survive.
My project is partly developed and that puts me far ahead of about 80% of the projects that get listed on major exchanges.  I have never promised anyone anything yet I keep pushing forward . In the past 18 months I have shown a consistent and measurable increase in both technical understanding and programming ability.
   Without access to a major exchange, I can neither get the funding nor the recognition I need to quickly develop my project. This is a horrible consequence of  centralized power and the  gatekeepers of the exchange.  Greed is rampant and people lose sight of what crypto is supposed to be about. Imagine if bitstamp wanted 24k from Satoshi to get on the exchange.
This is why I am creating this exchange. I believe that all people should be allowed to get their project in front of investors. Quid pro quo and pay to play are symptoms of systemic corruption(https://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/zephyr-teachout-review-triumph-of-corruption)  which leads to bankruptcy, revolution and war.
PeerX will not be able to stop anyone from adding new coins to the bubble/x currency pair. Any user can add any coin they wish. Any user could add any service to the exchange.  Any user could spin it off into anything that you can imagine. This is the beauty of the open source #repolution.
You may think that this will pollute the exchange and on a centralized exchange you might be right but in this case,  you are wrong. First, just because you have created a new market doesn’t guarantee that others will trade. The exchange runs on each users machine .(and will  have to be added by each user who wishes to trade.) I estimate ( purely out of my ass) about 10 wallets could run pretty well on a raspberry pi ,15 and it would become very slow.  So each user would have to be sure about the coin before trading.

A PUBLIC ASSET
As a person who describes himself as an artist, I wish to create something that is bigger than myself. I want to do something that is going to make a difference. I care not about consensus nor the profit. This is a philosophical and artistic action with the intention of changing the world. I will stop at nothing short.
I believe that this statement satisfies my requirements as a gentleman.  Now if you will excuse me, I have some work to prove.

McG

Activity: 44
Send me some addresses and I will send coins 😀

I tried to send you a PM but it´s not allowed to newbies.  Undecided

So my address is DzXB3v2dYvQ8zEx3mPJVJAL33rXjVg9KWH .
Wallet is stock by loading additional data 25%.
I allready mined 3400 coins.

me too Angry   DwPpLDJaCiqTyGd5o6qU5XTG7mhu5dtBDF

Why so angry?

What is max supply of this coin dev ?

It is infinite supply but only 25 mil through pow (10 mil  pre-mine I Know that seems high but I am not keeping all for me.  2mil are for SIRAJ RAVAL himself another 5;mil  is for promotion and getting people to try the exchange.)

Thx a lot for those 10000  Shocked
Activity: 48
Hello community !

-----------------

-----------------

Stratum :

-----------------

Site :

Discord :

Happy mining  Grin !

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Hello community !

-----------------

-----------------

Stratum :

-----------------

Site :

Discord :

Happy mining  Grin !

Activity: 48
Hello community !

-----------------

-----------------

Stratum :

-----------------

Site :

Discord :

Happy mining  Grin !

Activity: 826
Merit: 258
I think any programmer should be happy to have a coins that are dedicated/created especially for them.
This project does seems like an appreciation for any programmer.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Is there going to be a block explorer for SIRAJ soon? I like your project and it's fun project to get in early.
The Wallet has a block explorer built in 😀
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Is there going to be a block explorer for SIRAJ soon? I like your project and it's fun project to get in early.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Interesting coin, a test coin for the P2P exchange project, hope your test coin will succeed, good luck!

Technically it all ready has. It's working !!!

Hopefully I can finish the exchange in the next month

Really I have kind of made a bet with myself to get the exchange finished before pow ends

But my immediate goal is to get a repo pushed within a week to demo how the exchange will function.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Interesting coin, a test coin for the P2P exchange project, hope your test coin will succeed, good luck!
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

Why so angry?

It is infinite supply but only 25 mil through pow (10 mil  pre-mine I Know that seems high but I am not keeping all for me.  2mil are for SIRAJ RAVAL himself another 5;mil  is for promotion and getting people to try the exchange.)
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Here is a little taste

Epoch 1532746613

THE UNQUESTIONABLE SUPERIORITY OF DECENTRALIZED P2P EXCHANGE.

OR DISRUPTING DISRUPTION

DAVID MCGLAUFLIN

I HAVE COME HERE TO BURY CAESER.

And so it is ….
                                            In our time,  men have been given the tools to change the fate of humanity.   The greatest revolution in human history is taking place right before your very eyes and you are here, now, reading this document. I hope that you will see the future as I do and you will be able to see what is at stake.  I could just write this paper to criticize the current state if the movement but,  that is not my way. Instead, I shall only discuss the problems I see and how I intend to solve them. It is my hope that the evidence will speak for itself and nothing harmful needs to be said

How many coins does a masternode need?

Actually MN IS JUST 10000 COINS AND STARTS AT BLOCK 15000
ohh,, i see now
Activity: 44

Why so angry?

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Here is a little taste

Epoch 1532746613

THE UNQUESTIONABLE SUPERIORITY OF DECENTRALIZED P2P EXCHANGE.

OR DISRUPTING DISRUPTION

DAVID MCGLAUFLIN

I HAVE COME HERE TO BURY CAESER.

And so it is ….
                                            In our time,  men have been given the tools to change the fate of humanity.   The greatest revolution in human history is taking place right before your very eyes and you are here, now, reading this document. I hope that you will see the future as I do and you will be able to see what is at stake.  I could just write this paper to criticize the current state if the movement but,  that is not my way. Instead, I shall only discuss the problems I see and how I intend to solve them. It is my hope that the evidence will speak for itself and nothing harmful needs to be said

How many coins does a masternode need?

Actually MN IS JUST 10000 COINS AND STARTS AT BLOCK 15000
Pages:
Jump to: