Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN HELL()[WORLD]=$IRAJ GPU only P2P exchange test coin . 1st Dynamic MN .. - page 4. (Read 15371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
how we getting new coin  and getting some where finding new address . and what about ico?

You can mine some SIRJA with http://YouCrazy.Me pool. I don't think there is an ICO going on at the moment. Developer MickGhee can confirm it. But, I think you can contact MickGhee to purchase some.
Indeed you can mine but u can not use ur wallet address. This because the wallet dont sync with the network, as long ur wallet is not synced ur wallet address dont excist. So mining at this moment only works for the people what have there wallet synced once.

I just started, mining working ofc (as long the miningpool keep synced) but i am mining to an address what has never been seen before on the blockchain Cheesy

So please fix this sync issues, add nodes/peers or something Smiley

Here are some nodes you can put in your conf file.

addnode=185.233.115.246
addnode=203.111.176.245
addnode=45.32.145.11
addnode=36.74.173.216
addnode=98.28.210.99
addnode=95.191.4.11
addnode=96.63.159.5
addnode=187.113.245.13

or you can add them at the Debug console by one at a time.
addnode 185.233.115.246 add
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
how we getting new coin  and getting some where finding new address . and what about ico?

You can mine some SIRJA with http://YouCrazy.Me pool. I don't think there is an ICO going on at the moment. Developer MickGhee can confirm it. But, I think you can contact MickGhee to purchase some.
Indeed you can mine but u can not use ur wallet address. This because the wallet dont sync with the network, as long ur wallet is not synced ur wallet address dont excist. So mining at this moment only works for the people what have there wallet synced once.

I just started, mining working ofc (as long the miningpool keep synced) but i am mining to an address what has never been seen before on the blockchain Cheesy

So please fix this sync issues, add nodes/peers or something Smiley
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
wallet not sync. Dev addnode please.  Smiley

Yeah i got the same problem, i used the build in commandline system to addnode ''ip'' add but still not sync, also not after restart the wallet (add the addnode= in the .conf file is also not the solution).

However, i must say the wallet looks good, many options and functions so that's great. Now this sync issue because i don't get any connections with this wallet.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
wallet not sync. Dev addnode please.  Smiley
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
how we getting new coin  and getting some where finding new address . and what about ico?

Activity: 32
how we getting new coin  and getting some where finding new address . and what about ico?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
You mention you want to buy some time after the POW. Do you cosider to decrease the reward down to 500 instead of the 1000 that will help circulation supply will give more time to the project to grow.

Man I wish that I could still delete messages at will. Those were
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
You mention you want to buy some time after the POW. Do you cosider to decrease the reward down to 500 instead of the 1000 that will help circulation supply will give more time to the project to grow.
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Poeple haven't replay because people are slow when market is not doing well in gerenal. The project appears very promising and has potential for future profit. I am still  mining and believe in the project. I have a decent amount of SIRJA and like to see others to get in with the discussion.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
I will start...

Your POW requirement will make transactions lag for an unknowable amount of time.  So you can never be 100% sure that you will be able to buy the order that you see.

Yes this is true.   Infact I am  going to drop whisper and create a new kind of blockchain and pow based on the ever changing hash value of the current hash value in a directed acyclic graph.  In my mind I see a non-deterministic variable state of the block chain   existing as  one block that constantly changes values as new tx is hashed into it.
It's kind of a mutated  take on gossip about gossip from hashgraph except  that there will be no need to delegate responsibility to a trusted entity.  
By using parallelism in the worst possible way,  Along with
completely gratuitous I/O operations, I think that I might have a possible solution for GPU mining superiority over CPU.  
 This is something that I will not be able to start until I am graduated and  either people are willing to help or I have been able to put away   1 years living expenses (ummm I've  got a lot to learn about  DAG)

But I believe that this is a good trade off to reduce manipulation.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Well I am going to just assume that no one gives a fuck or that my explanation was too poorly communicated for humans to understand. Either way, I'm used to everyone doubting me .

If there is something that I can explain better or if you would like to review my resources that I used to formulate this system,. Please say something.  I really can explain this in greater detail in a non public place. ( I don't like to give instructions on how to beat me to the finish.) This is actually not that complex and in his work , Dr Gavin wood (inventor of whisper) describes an exchange as the  most useful and valuable use case.   Actually I heard that some one has built something similar  for erc tokens. Using whisper and swarm , I have elected to not use ipfs or swarm or anything permenant on a  network wide basis . But, in a later release, I will allow users who wish to operate a persistent identity,the option to make everything more permenant by sharing an ipfs content address.  When I build the exchange inside of the social media app, it will only operate persistent.   It will be the exact same network just modified for social  applications.

Don't believe me just because I can use technical words.
Here is SIRAJ raval using whisper to create block chain voting app

https://youtu.be/gSQXq2_j-mw

And here is the inventor Dr woods own GitHub readme  where he plainly says use this to build an exchange. ( I  actually feel like they are speaking to me directly  crazy huh.)

https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Whisper

Now this is not enough to build a completely P2P exchange. You still need to handle funds verification.  This is actually my contribution and  I'm not giving up the ghost  quite yet however,  it's such a simplistic solution that you will see how my madness is a biproduct of my  creative but practical nature.  So please someone  grill me or point out the flaws in my system. Or just say something negative before I go crazy. 

You can always make fun of my appearance 😀 I'm uglier than I am weird.   Shoot some one please  engage me.  I swear I will not retaliate.  And if you can make me think,  I'll pay you
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
So here it is, I will make this promise, I will either have a functional ui multiwallet with message through whisper that I will push to the peerX  repo by Sunday or, I will do a live stream on my YouTube showing that it does indeed operate 2 wallets and that the setup and login is complete
(User data generated from bubble wallet keypair)  like I would be finished if I didn't run out of money and I had to go back to running cables and pipe a few hours a day.

But I would rather rip open a wall full of plaster and dig out a busted drain than risk your money or my credibility by  accepting  a deal or holding an ico when I am trying to prove that this is a better way
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Here is my honest opinion and the ugliest truth I can lay.

First, this is my first real project, and I am not even finished my degree. I have absolutely no way to estimate timeframe because I don't have enough experience to judge. Sometimes, I make huge progress in hrs , sometime, I spend 3 days trying to figure out why I can't call a function  where I want.  Before this my best language was c64 basic (no fooling)  

I am arrogant, driven and some say completely fucking nuts.  No one likes me.  I don't care about most things that most people do. I don't like  superficial values , rules or greedy people. I dont own a TV or anything that is name brand  .

I am, a certified 98th percentile who skipped grades  and  can do anything that I have tried (except sing) and my college professors  don't understand what my papers are about because I don't give a fuck what they want.  I'm not spending 75,000 to learn how to build fucking databases for evil greedy people who want me to be a debt slave. Lol I literally got a 0 because instead of using Excel , I exported to json and built the pivot chart in nodejs even after she told me not to.( It's ok I get 95- 100% on tests )  

This is actually a smaller project and like a way to teach myself how to build my actual project.  I'm just grabbing something hot while it  can be done easier than social media platform. I'm really doing an exchange now first just to get attention and moreover to prove I can do whatever I want. (Plus I really want to be the one to get his name on it.)

Like I literally fight against myself to not release what I have finished so far because 99% of people will  bail  because the UI is virtually non-existent,.  There is no trading, and it's little more than a multiwallet with a messenger that runs from terminal

(But if you Know a little, that is proof of concept 😘)
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
What's the best way to keep up with this project – Discord or Telegram? Do they have that at all?
By the way, after reading the OP, I got real excited by the prospects and whatnot. Can somebody tell if this project is as good as I'm hoping?
Thx in advance!
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
See this bums me out. I feel like no one understands or that I cannot communicate effectively.   This is why I don't like to explain myself.  I really tried to explain this as simple as I could without using grossly innacurate comparisons or attacking the current system.

Maybe I am crazy IDK.  I actually spoke with SIRAJ and he likes it. He even connected to LinkedIn. I offered him coin but I haven't heard a reply.

Well,  I'm used to it.  No one gets me.  And" mostly  much of what I Know catches a "what" --slug
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
But seriously, if anyone can comment on these ideas I have shared in the past few days, I would appreciate it.  This is the most information I have shared without double speak to hide my true intentions.  
I understand that it may be a little technical but non technical people say that they get the jist of it.

I really want and need criticism because i can't learn without mistakes.  So I will give 5000 SIRAJ to whoever can give me harsh but constructive criticism.

Don't be afraid to come at me, I don't have any shame and I really have to try to care.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
any steps on running masternodes?
What will be the reward, once the masternode is activated ?

Ok, I like to do things my own way but I guess that I will not be so stubborn.

At Block 15k pos begin and mn pay %75  . For 1 YEAR,  blocks remain 1000
At 262980 blocks become 500 and at 30000 blocks become 100 and this is where seesaw is supposed to begin.

I however will (by that time ) have a completely different mechanism in place.  I have been working on an economic modifier to balance supply and demand in an infinite (especially high  number per block) currency minting system.  Masternode will be probably the easiest  mechanism for non economics nerds to understand.  And quite frankly, The only part I will share publicly.

You see a prosperous economy is about 3 things .  Something that is valuable and useful.  (Exchange.)   A scarce  commodity (SIRAJ) and a reason for people to circulate money  ( spoilers).  PeerX will encourage users to spend SIRAJ everywhere.   First,. I have a game that will be simple, addictive and cost tiny amount of SIRAJ ( like gems on Android fremium games) this is not really what I am going to do with SIRAJ but it is something that you can understand with out. 3000 word paper.  It's just a  fishing game. And my first game coded from scratch.
 . But I think that i can make it fun enough to pump a few pennies an HR into.

Ok .... So now your saying but spayse,  how is millions of coins a month rare...  And to this I say  , simple:  Economic modifiers.

I will tell you a little about how one can turn a masternode into an economic modifiers

First . Think🤔 how can we print infinite money but still have a shrinking supply...  

By making coins disappear faster than they print obviously. The United States of America does this well but it will fail because it's designed to consolidate power into the same hands again and again.

So how?

Variables son!!!

I have been working on my modifier ( iLevls  ) short for infinite levels.) And this replaces the seesaw but uses a lot of the functions  in a. New way.

Instead of balancing the MN to pos ratio.  I want to balance the avail supply against  the total amount available.  In order to do that, I decided to make MN a dynamic value that goes up higher over time. This is actually going to make early adopters  happy.

So instead of the function mNodeCoins being a number , it will equal the current iLevl * the original MN price. So like  if the ilevel were 1.05 the MN would cost 10,500 then 1.1 would make MN 11000 ETC...

I'm going to be honest. My first test broke.  I have not located the object that check to see if the cPubkey is valid. I am not at a place where I can just dig into 10's of thousands of lines because the exchange is most of my free time . But I am confident that I can find this object and make it check against my formula instead.

So as Time goes on. Pos rewards become less and masternode share grows . master nodes become very expensive the later that you buy one. Eventually,   a mn will cost more than is minted in a year 😀

This will lock coins away shrinking the supply. Eventually a mn will be more then exist 😀 and you will only be able to buy from current holders for what ever the market will bare.

Free market economics (well an artificial cybernetic attempt anyway) baby!

This is not really the best way, but I don't tell people about  ""bubble economics"" not at this point because it's above my level of c++ at this Time. And I am focusing on JavaScript for now

I'm actually going to use my xeon work station to setup a free service but I can't get to it until Fri or sat.  It'll be just like those 15$. Services but my supporters get nothing but the best from me.  So all SIRAJ holders will just have to setup the local wallet. I will set up the remote and I will setup as many as can run on 3 gh 8 core with 18 gb ddr3 .if I ever go into the black,  I will put the first $500 into another newer machine.
Activity: 8
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
What will be the reward, once the masternode is activated ?
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
wallet stop sync at block 1164.
I'm showing block 2571. if you are still having this problem,  flush your node.by deleting your data from  .hello file in /home/user (linux) or appdata /roaming /hello (windows) DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat    this will get you right.
It worked!
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: