Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN HELL()[WORLD]=$IRAJ GPU only P2P exchange test coin . 1st Dynamic MN .. - page 6. (Read 15371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
can you build your trading p2p system let me now that because of great computation in market pleas let me now .

Yes
I have the back end mostly built.  I'm using nodejs for the local server. The trades will use the whisper protocol. This is a proof of work message layer for applications. No node is directly connected to any other node ( so hacking can't be done through the app.) 

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I was able to mined some SIRAJ yesterday after pool got restarted. Difficulty almost doubled from the moment before the pool went down. The project is getting traction.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Send me some addresses and I will send coins 😀

I tried to send you a PM but it´s not allowed to newbies.  Undecided

So my address is DzXB3v2dYvQ8zEx3mPJVJAL33rXjVg9KWH .
Wallet is stock by loading additional data 25%.
I allready mined 3400 coins.

me too Angry   DwPpLDJaCiqTyGd5o6qU5XTG7mhu5dtBDF
Activity: 44

I tried to send you a PM but it´s not allowed to newbies.  Undecided

So my address is DzXB3v2dYvQ8zEx3mPJVJAL33rXjVg9KWH .
Wallet is stock by loading additional data 25%.
I allready mined 3400 coins.

Activity: 324
Merit: 10
i set 1 mn
last step I type “masternode outputs”, I get empty brackets as the response.
Activity: 32
This is  best so I can have a second coin to build the market. This coin will be used internally inside of the exchange too! (like dots on cryptopia. ( But more user geared to join that community at one time ?
Activity: 32
can you build your trading p2p system let me now that because of great computation in market pleas let me now .
Good Idea! How about the price of a coin?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Here is a little taste

Epoch 1532746613

THE UNQUESTIONABLE SUPERIORITY OF DECENTRALIZED P2P EXCHANGE.

OR DISRUPTING DISRUPTION

DAVID MCGLAUFLIN

I HAVE COME HERE TO BURY CAESER.

And so it is ….
                                            In our time,  men have been given the tools to change the fate of humanity.   The greatest revolution in human history is taking place right before your very eyes and you are here, now, reading this document. I hope that you will see the future as I do and you will be able to see what is at stake.  I could just write this paper to criticize the current state if the movement but,  that is not my way. Instead, I shall only discuss the problems I see and how I intend to solve them. It is my hope that the evidence will speak for itself and nothing harmful needs to be said

How many coins does a masternode need?

Specs:
Algo : Xevan
BlockTime: 2 min
Reward: 1000
Pow : 15000 blocks ~ 20 days
Masternode @ 15000 SIRAJ
Privacy : Zero coin , Tor , obfuscation
Ticker= SIRAJ
Activity: 7
Hello community !

SIRAJ  is available for mining on onepool.fr

-----------------

Fees : 0.2%

Server location : Paris

-----------------

Stratum :
-o stratum+tcp://onepool.fr:3741 -u  -p c=SIRAJ

-----------------

Site :
http://onepool.fr/

Discord :
https://discord.gg/PZpuZzh

Happy mining  Grin !
Here is a little taste

Epoch 1532746613

OR DISRUPTING DISRUPTION

DAVID MCGLAUFLIN

And so it is ….
                                            In our time,  men have been given the tools to change the fate of humanity.   The greatest revolution in human history is taking place right before your very eyes and you are here, now, reading this document. I hope that you will see the future as I do and you will be able to see what is at stake.  I could just write this paper to criticize the current state if the movement but,  that is not my way. Instead, I shall only discuss the problems I see and how I intend to solve them. It is my hope that the evidence will speak for itself and nothing harmful needs to be said

How many coins does a masternode need?
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Here is a little taste

Epoch 1532746613

OR DISRUPTING DISRUPTION

DAVID MCGLAUFLIN

And so it is ….
                                            In our time,  men have been given the tools to change the fate of humanity.   The greatest revolution in human history is taking place right before your very eyes and you are here, now, reading this document. I hope that you will see the future as I do and you will be able to see what is at stake.  I could just write this paper to criticize the current state if the movement but,  that is not my way. Instead, I shall only discuss the problems I see and how I intend to solve them. It is my hope that the evidence will speak for itself and nothing harmful needs to be said
DwPpLDJaCiqTyGd5o6qU5XTG7mhu5dtBDF

thanks
I have been digging coins inside .I haven’t called me before tens of thousands of coins.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Da pool is back everything is great. I'm back to work on the paper and, I hope to have a demo soon. It's important that I declare my statement before I take action (I think that is a rule??)
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Please help move the block

http://YouCrazy.Me

done Wink

i never realized it was stuck sorry, i stopped mining when the pool hiccupped b4 bed last night : /

Pm me your SIRAJ addy and I will send a bonus
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Please help move the block

http://YouCrazy.Me

done Wink

i never realized it was stuck sorry, i stopped mining when the pool hiccupped b4 bed last night : /

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Ok pool is back, if you guys want to reconnect if you suffered losses lmk
Pages:
Jump to: