Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 53. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Working for me. I guess you probably clicked during the usual ICO time.

Maybe they need to clean up the code. 
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Withdrawal was pending, around 1800 hextra's in my account. Buy orders for another 1 BTC still active, but then:
Can't log in anymore; 'This user doesn't excists"

My account is gone, what the fuck is going on. This is really absurd.

No wonder price is declining?

People were complaining about the inability to sell earlier.  So maybe people are getting the ability to sell, driving the price down?

Hopefully Microove got his account fixed. 

I was able to sell some earlier but not withdraw. Looks like it is rebounding now, hopefully it's not just a dead cat bounce or manipulation.

Wallet link is broken now it seems: "This menu is disabled during ICO. Click ICO to go to ICO menu."
Withdrawal was pending, around 1800 hextra's in my account. Buy orders for another 1 BTC still active, but then:

People were complaining about the inability to sell earlier.  So maybe people are getting the ability to sell, driving the price down?

Hopefully Microove got his account fixed. 
Activity: 12
Can't log in as well. Have 2 factor turned on. Was able before. This isn't good.

Same here. I had to reset my password to get on. Looks like they may have gotten hacked? Price is plummeting.

Thank you so much. Was able to reset my password and get in. I hope that queue is at least moving. I'll take 1 transaction per minute of nothing at all.
Hi,

I dont think the price is declining due to that. If you see on your account there is a queID, they are processing withdrawals. I believe this is bringing the price down.

Right. People are selling HXT for BTC and getting it out of there. I sold mine earlier today but was unable to withdraw until they fixed the previous issue, then I had to reset my password to get back in so I could get my BTC. Looks like the Queue is going 1tx/minute roughly. Could take a while (days).
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Hi,

I dont think the price is declining due to that. If you see on your account there is a queID, they are processing withdrawals. I believe this is bringing the price down.
Sometimes if there are a lot of seller than buyers it bring the price down...
Activity: 9
Hi,

Can't log in as well. Have 2 factor turned on. Was able before. This isn't good.

Same here. I had to reset my password to get on. Looks like they may have gotten hacked? Price is plummeting.
Activity: 12

Activity: 69

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Today 1 Nov 2017,
Hello Investors hextracoin,

Hextracoin started Internal Exchange, Lending program upto 48% per month and withdraw BTC in 1 November 2017.
All investor will be able to withdraw BTC, exchange HXT, lending your HXT in www.hextracoin.co
And for your safety, we strongly suggest that you ALWAYS enabled 2-Factor authentication under the "Security" tab.
Thank you for believe in HextraCoin. If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us.

To log in and register with RCB 100% by the link: https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=congthang

Kind Regards,
Frontline Technical Support
Hextracoin Official

Official Main Website: hextracoin.co
Official Information Website:hextracoin.com

desperate...

"Thank you for believe"  Grin
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Today 1 Nov 2017,

Hextracoin started Internal Exchange, Lending program upto 48% per month and withdraw BTC in 1 November 2017.
All investor will be able to withdraw BTC, exchange HXT, lending your HXT in www.hextracoin.co
And for your safety, we strongly suggest that you ALWAYS enabled 2-Factor authentication under the "Security" tab.
Thank you for believe in HextraCoin. If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us.

To log in and register with RCB 100% by the link: https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=congthang

Kind Regards,
Hextracoin Official

Posing as Hextracoin staff is not done..
Activity: 8
Today 1 Nov 2017,

Kind Regards,
Hextracoin Official

Activity: 154
Team have posted on the withdrawal screen saying they're aware of the withdrawal issue and fixing it
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
When i want to withdraw btc, it keeps on saying error connecting to server! Anyone has the same experience?

Indeed, everything worked:
Investing half my HXT (lending), exchanging 2HXT to BTC..

But can't withdraw..

Will try again and adjust my plans accordingly..

https://youtu.be/6r6FZhTicbQ
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
When i want to withdraw btc, it keeps on saying error connecting to server! Anyone has the same experience?

Yup
Activity: 49
Good job! Looks promising!
Activity: 51
Activity: 116
Join Team for Hextra I will give back 100% referal bonus back to first lend under my referals team:
https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=koniu57
team hextra someone tried to hack my account, how can i contact the hextracoin team? there is no contact info. Thanks

They have a facebook page.  Maybe they will respond there.   How could you tell that someone tried to hack you account?
Pages:
Jump to: