Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 54. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 5
Is a Windows wallet for Hextra available?
It is on the roadmap so maybe one day it will be available to everybody.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Is a Windows wallet for Hextra available?
Activity: 59
team hextra someone tried to hack my account, how can i contact the hextracoin team? there is no contact info. Thanks
Activity: 112
Exchange started but I still cant withdraw my Bitcoins !!

"You must bought at least 50 HXT from ICO before you can transfer BTC."

I want to withdraw my BTC´s !!!!!!!
The exchange is up, but not perfect.  I see the summary is "In development" and the chart doesnt work.   Just be patient.  They said you could withdraw on this day, and they have said that for weeks.  Hopefully it is true. 

In other news, the current rate is 11.81 USD.  I think they need to combine the same rates. on the orders.  IE, if 5 people are selling at .00186000 BTC, that should show up as 1 set of orders(like it does on Cryptopia).

Here is what I get:
"Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

Looks like HextraCoin has yet to prove me wrong, got that when trying to withdraw, also tried to buy and again it wouldn't let me

lycantrop got that error earlier, but now has his BTC back.   I am sure you will get yours back to. 

Still can't withdraw but I was able to purchase some HextraCoin, last night, I wasn't even able to do that. I have a ton of Hextracoin and do not plan to lend until I see the price over $65USD.  By then they will probably have it on external exchanges but we will see.

I will continue trying every day to withdraw the rest of my BTC, which at this time I still cannot.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Anyone unable to withdraw btc at the moment? I get error connecting to server however I withdraw yesterday no issues
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i thinks nice project. However add info than!

Can I buy your tokens with MyEtherWallet?
Activity: 13
Ask basic question , Can we have HextraCoin local wallet to store in personal computer ?
copper member
Activity: 21
withdraw BTC
Yep no way would I even consider selling before $100, regal coin is ~80$
Activity: 26
I bought at $14 this morning.  Plan on holding until at least $50.  100%
Activity: 12
All thing are good   Cheesy I bought some Hextracoins and I withdrew my BTC ^^ ( Good team, Good Site, Good platform )
I feel they're making this as they go along, they've done all they have said they would so far so let's give them the benefit of the doubt
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
They are having server issues since ICO launched. Wondering it is done deliberately, or they just don't know how to upgrade the server?
Activity: 24
Here is my reference adress: https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=lsb108
Welcome to my team

i can`t  withdraw my Btc !

I have an offer for you who is scared and can not pay btc. I buy 5 dollars / 1 HTX.
1 - Just write me an email: [email protected] how much HTX would like to sell
2 - Your btc wallet address
3- Send HTC to: lQ1y1aYusepsxXBq7ap2soCIrKR4S9KeDI

* I'll count on btc, and send btc for you!
* My personal data is published. I am always at TerraCoin (telegram chatroom).

or German:

Ich habe Angebot für euch, wer Angst hat und btc nicht auszahlen können. Ich kaufe 5 Dollar / 1 HTX.
1 - Schreibe mir einfach per Email : [email protected] , wieviel HTX verkaufen möchten
2 - Deine btc wallet adresse
3- Sende HTC zu : lQ1y1aYusepsxXBq7ap2soCIrKR4S9KeDI

* Ich werde rechnen aus btc, und sende btc für dich !
* Meine Persönliche Daten ist veröffenlicht. Ich bin immer bei TerraCoin ( telegramm chatroom ).

copper member
Activity: 21
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
I sold 50 coins @ 16.17 but I'm unable to withdraw btc from the wallet. Keep getting a busy server busy message.

yeh I just sold off 10 @ $15.00 and trying to withdraw 0.02BTC but wont allow me yet.

Has anyone invested in the lending program?  I just dumped about 67 HXT for a $1010 loan:

https://imgur.com/a/5iOP1

The coins cost me $1.10 each so I figure I got nothing to lose!! 

I'm happy to refund anyone new for using my referral, i'll give you back 5%.

https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=bitcoinforchumps
Activity: 9
I sold 50 coins @ 16.17 but I'm unable to withdraw btc from the wallet. Keep getting a busy server busy message.
i can`t  withdraw my Btc !

I withdraw since 3 days ago  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2
i can`t  withdraw my Btc !
I know this is my 1st post. Fairly new to crypto ICO scalping so haven't had a need to post yet.

I was able to buy more HXT this morning at 7am SAST.

Took about 30 tries getting the busy msg as described above but it did go through eventually and was able to buy more at 11$.

I would like the guys selling off now to just not sell at 16$. If everyone just puts a sell order for 20$ it would push the price instantly to 20$. Come on guys I know I';m new here but be smart about it.

Are you kidding?. I cannot to sell. Maybe the liar Smiley)
Pages:
Jump to: