Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 3. (Read 111014 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Time to give this a little update:

- Platform: working great and can be seen on https://www.hiveterminal.com
- Community can be found on telegram: https://t.me/Hive_HVN , come by and take a look around
- Track the selling of invoices live on the chain @ the telegram alertchannel: https://t.me/HiveterminalInvoiceAlerts ,just magic to see the blockchain work  Smiley
- More info about the project, factoring and  stats about the invoice selling:https://www.soldonhive.com/ great site!
- official updates: https://t.me/hiveterminalannouncements or twitter @hiveterminal

This project is very much alive and kicking with well over 300k in invoices sold + looking to expand to bigger markets

ps: if you have the money to spare, there is a +/- 170k invoice waiting to be bought on the platform  Wink

check it out, it is a great project with a clear usecase for the blockhain and the hvn token
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
And if you sit back and think about all the hints, you would realize what will be clear in the end of 2018, that HVN will fail. It will go like that: they postpone the release of the platform a few months, then create hype with fake news until the team is able to sell their coins, after that huge dump the project will die. I ve seen a few of them like that. Mark my words!  

And you made this account on bitcointalk forum just to tell us your opinion?   Luckily the end of 2018 is near and with transparent ledger as Ethereum have it  will be easily to see it.  Sad part will be that at end of 2018 you will not log to this account anymore. Mark my words on that. So prove you wrong will have no satisfaction.

it seems I'm Nostradamus.Wink Did anything happen since? No? Price 40 sats? Cheesy Cheesy lolol
Glad I went out after the team lied about the exchange listing. They are just too unprofessional, not dynamic enough. Probably the mentality of ex-communist country...

2018 ended long ago. Now we are moving to end of 2019 and you were definitely wrong.  Project is still live.  Smiley

And is being used or at least was in first half of 2019.

Are you gonna place any new predictions?
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Hi guys, please help us to spread the word out about the OTC feature! Please like and retweet this message:

https://twitter.com/iSpartaco/status/1158284995988992000?s=20

Merit: 1
the hiveterminal platform is now working perfectly. here you can monitor the number of invoices day after day

https://www.soldonhive.com/

the team has already communicated in the telegram channel what their goals are in the short term
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
And if you sit back and think about all the hints, you would realize what will be clear in the end of 2018, that HVN will fail. It will go like that: they postpone the release of the platform a few months, then create hype with fake news until the team is able to sell their coins, after that huge dump the project will die. I ve seen a few of them like that. Mark my words!  

And you made this account on bitcointalk forum just to tell us your opinion?   Luckily the end of 2018 is near and with transparent ledger as Ethereum have it  will be easily to see it.  Sad part wil be that at end of 2018 you will not log to this account anymore. Mark my words on that. So prove you wrong will have no satisfaction.

it seems I'm Nostradamus.Wink Did anything happen since? No? Price 40 sats? Cheesy Cheesy lolol
Glad I went out after the team lied about the exchange listing. They are just too unprofessional, not dynamic enough. Probably the mentality of ex-communist country...

Than I would like to say you are lucky and intelligent person who took right decision at the perfect time. Even this token is not showing nice performance but that is still in game I hope this will make comeback very soon.
It is also true that it might be a good fortune and on the other hand the decision taken is exactly the same as what you said and maybe to be clearer, let's just see what happens in the future
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

And you made this account on bitcointalk forum just to tell us your opinion?   Luckily the end of 2018 is near and with transparent ledger as Ethereum have it  will be easily to see it.  Sad part wil be that at end of 2018 you will not log to this account anymore. Mark my words on that. So prove you wrong will have no satisfaction.

Than I would like to say you are lucky and intelligent person who took right decision at the perfect time. Even this token is not showing nice performance but that is still in game I hope this will make comeback very soon.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Merit: 1
Hi to all.
There are new telegram channel for Hiveterminal:

For Official, follow this instructions:
https://medium.com/hiveterminal/hiveterminal-telegram-closing-down-the-old-to-focus-on-the-new-3271d974134f

For Community channel:
https://t.me/HiveterminalUnofficial

For available invoices on platform, invoices bought and news on twitter:
https://t.me/HiveterminalInvoiceAlerts
Some recent news:

• The ERP plugin for Microsoft Dynamics 365FO and NAV has been released and company using them can download it from Microsoft AppSource and connect it to their Hiveterminal account. Plugin on Microsoft AppSource - Hiveterminal's blog
  • HVN has commenced trading on Nauticus Exchange: HVN/ETH - HVN/BTC
  • Hiveterminal is planning to expand Germany, Poland, Turkey, Greece, Croatia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Austria, and Hungary,
  • New "flash" sale function: sellers can sell invocies on the market without debtors' confirmation. This important updates is already in the staging environment/internal testing stage and will be released in the next days (by the end of the month).
  • 1000 registered companies on Hiveterminal

Had this actually happened?  When I go check their site: https://nauticus.io/   I dont see Hive listed there. Is that because this front page was not updated and to see Hive market you have to register or it was never actually listed?

There was a issue on Nauticus. It's fixed now.
Deposits opened since the beginning of May, trading should start by the end of month (latest news by Nauticus).
legendary

That is great news since HVN need more exchanged badly. If it cant get to big exchanges, then just at least at few smaller ones.

Regulated by AUSTRAC (Australia's financial intelligence agency) & with 280,000 accounts in 84 countries around the world, Nauticus exchange focuses on security and compliance.

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2019/04/16/nauticus-targets-25-million-in-raise-to-grow-exchange-and-blockchain-ecosystem/

Had this actually happened?  When I go check their site: https://nauticus.io/   I dont see Hive listed there. Is that because this front page was not updated and to see Hive market you have to register or it was never actually listed?

That is great news since HVN need more exchanged badly. If it cant get to big exchanges, then just at least at few smaller ones.

Regulated by AUSTRAC (Australia's financial intelligence agency) & with 280,000 accounts in 84 countries around the world, Nauticus exchange focuses on security and compliance.

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2019/04/16/nauticus-targets-25-million-in-raise-to-grow-exchange-and-blockchain-ecosystem/
legendary

Another great article about how incredible is the OTC feature provided by Hiveterminal (by Jason Budd)

The Grand OTC Idea and Why It Works

During my research on three great blockchain platforms for making money, I assessed the benefits of Basic Attention Token (BAT), Steemit (STEEM), LBRY (LBC) and Hiveterminal (HVN). This kind of coverage is crucial for the blockchain industry because revenue generating platforms are underrepresented in the top 100 tokens — and these are among the very best. However, the most fascinating information I uncovered during my examination of these four tokens concerned the OTC concept proposed by Hiveterminal. Unable to find much data online about the idea proposed, I believe it to be intriguing enough to merit a separate article in its own right.

Read more...
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Good news HVN is in the Three Tokens That Should Be Top Fifty
https://medium.com/@juliofuertadigital/threetokenstopfifty-ec285b752380

Hiveterminal (HVN)
CoinMarketCap rank: #483
CoinGecko rank: #517

Now for something completely different. Hiveterminal is a blockchain platform where businesses can sell their invoices at a discount, getting their funding immediately from investors who hold HVN tokens. After fronting a percentage of the cash, the investors funding these businesses get paid the full amount of the invoice on its due date. Beautiful and simple, and heaven sent by its admirers, HVN has however long flattered to deceive. Until recently it’s been loitering around the low 500s, but there are some very good reasons for this poor price performance — and why things are set to change.

Although it’s been rising up the ranks in recent weeks, Hiveterminal’s non-existent crypto marketing means that, of all the tokens in this list, they are furthest off the pace for a slot in the top 50. Taking an unusual approach to raising awareness, they steadfastly refuse to market to people already interested in cryptocurrencies. Their argument? They are wary of exchanges, see listings as a waste of ICO funds, and HitBTC has been ranked in the top 10 for trading volume for at least 2 years. There’s no need for another, and the long delayed Nauticus listing is expected soon too.

But I still think they’re a top 50 token. Here’s why.
Although unorthodox for this industry, their arguments makes sense. Their biggest factoring and invoice financing competitor, Populous (PPT) (ranked #74), has no publicly available metric for platform activity and is reluctant to produce any evidence of invoices sold. Unlike their competitors, Hiveterminal also took the very responsible step of fully documenting the first invoice sale from the perspective of the investor and the small business — they seem to have been the first (and only) factoring token to do this. That’s why confidence is building among investors that Hiveterminal has the potential to grow the fastest of all the tokens on this list. If for no other reason than people are naturally attracted to winners and revenue generating platforms.

Since a major deal fell through last year, which crushed the price beyond belief, the mood among the community has been dark. During this time, Hiveterminal’s CFO Ugur Yildirim has been steadily turning what at first glance looked like an unflashy and deathly boring finance platform into one that is generating an internal rate of return (IRR) of around 40% for its investors. They are all getting paid too.

Yildirim’s efforts have been bolstered by the experienced CTO Dejan Jovanovic, who has been busy working with their long-term partner Adacta to develop a plugin for the MS Dynamics NAV (desktop version) and Dynamics 365 (web-based). This will allow Hiveterminal to communicate not only with the ERPs of Adacta’s clients, but any ERP service based on MS Dynamics. With release of the plugin expected any day now, this will serve as a strong foundation for international expansion after gaining traction in their domestic market of Slovenia.

Meanwhile, the fight for the invoices already posted has been intense, with most getting snapped up in just a few minutes. But with less than 20 invoices raised so far, they will need to start relaxing the entry criteria for small businesses to use the platform. Once the floodgates open, however, things should get interesting very quickly. They already opened up to institutional investment last week, which should attract more businesses looking for funding.

They have made buying HVN easy for non-crypto users too by introducing an over-the-counter (OTC) feature. The price of one HVN is set at EUR 1, and the price on HitBTC is currently around approx EUR 0.01. There’s even a USD/HVN fiat gateway at Livecoin. These seem to be the biggest gifts that Hiveterminal are giving the crypto community, and the prudent are accumulating already. The HVN token is essential to view and access the platform (currently HVN 50) and the investor fee of 1% of the funded invoice is also paid in HVN.

If invoice financing, factoring and audit really are perfect fits for blockchain technology, as argued by the Big 4 (PwC, E&Y, Deloitte and KPMG), then the future looks very bright indeed for this little Balkan beauty. They’ll be having a nose around soon enough, simply because they’re the only factoring platform on CoinMarketCap that’s actually generating significant revenue.
legendary

It seems someone is pumping HIVE. Price more then doubled in last 4 days.  And increased 4 times in last month. Shocked   I see in February HIVE was almost worthless. Perfect time for someone to fill his bags.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
One big achievement towards prosper and successful future by becoming member of chamber of commerce and industry of Slovenia. This will open many locked doors for Hiveterminal and bring it more closer to businesses those need this platform. These invoice trading/financing projects have one thing commonly ignored and that is making the token available across the major exchanges.
Hiveterminal: Over-the-Counter (OTC) Purchasing Enabled!

I am happy to announce that an over-the-counter (OTC) HVN purchasing solution has been enabled on Hiveterminal! This will tremendously improve the invoice buyers’ user experience, making invoice buying on Hiveterminal available for companies of all sizes! HVNs can now be bought on Hiveterminal for 1 EUR per token!

The tokens needed to execute orders are — with the current release — bought on the exchange and sold on Hiveterminal for 1 EUR per HVN!

Coming Soon: The Contributor-Gathered Liquidity Pool! Designed to Deliver the Benefits of the OTC Price to Token Holders!

The current solution for OTC purchasing will stay in place until the release of our all-new contributor-gathered liquidity pool, designed to deliver benefits of higher OTC price to our token holders! The HVN-OTC liquidity pool will consist only of tokens, contributed from our token holders and will become the only source for the OTC! Subscribers are going to get proceedings according to the percentage of tokens they contributed to the HVN-OTC liquidity pool, paid quarterly to their Hiveterminal account in FIAT currency.

Pages:
Jump to: