Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 7. (Read 111014 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
https://twitter.com/hiveterminal/status/1070320295423168514

Nice update invoice trading is live on this platform that is big achievement of this project. It's worth to support this while it has good use case. We have good chance to buy at discount rate and this looking solid investment.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
I tried to cash out my tokens but it didnt work. Also the support doesn't answer me.  
Ist this really still alive?

Hi, yes we are still very much alive and well. Our unique solution is now patent pending and an update on the progress of the platform testing will come soon. Where did you try to "cash out" your tokens? We are not responsible for issues you might encounter with exchanges. If you have contributed to our ICO and haven't claimed your tokens yet, that is still possible on our old website hive-project.net.

I think so he is talking about exchange related issue there is no option to make deposit or take withdraw. That question is really confusing this guy share more details about the issue what he is facing.

I'm not talking about exchanges I'm talking about my tokens which are at hive-project.net.
Withdraw doesn't work and I don't get any response from the support.

Thanks for the clarification, I talked to the support and they should have contacted you by now.

Ok thanks but nobody contacted me till now.

0 response. I guess my tokens are lost. Be carefull with the project.

Hi, can you send me your email address and proof that you have contacted our support in a private message? The support email address is [email protected] , please make sure you have written to the correct email address.

So I tried every mail address and I worte you a private message....0 respond Angry. Are you still telling me you haven't received anything?
legendary
Hiveterminal: Sales and Marketing Update

We have been quiet over the last fortnight for a reason: we did not want to make any big statements before we were sure that our platform is truly up and running the way it supposed to. Instead of making further announcements, we focused our attention on that which is crucial at this stage of a fin-tech startup’s life: on-boarding and product sales...
Read more: https://medium.com/hiveterminal/hiveterminal-sales-and-marketing-update-938101f065e3.

Wow this is big news the team have good plan to promote this platform in different 15 events before Christmas. I like the way of development approach they are moving this carefully and now they will move forward with more aggressive approach and it will make this more valuable.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Hiveterminal: Sales and Marketing Update

We have been quiet over the last fortnight for a reason: we did not want to make any big statements before we were sure that our platform is truly up and running the way it supposed to. Instead of making further announcements, we focused our attention on that which is crucial at this stage of a fin-tech startup’s life: on-boarding and product sales...
Read more: https://medium.com/hiveterminal/hiveterminal-sales-and-marketing-update-938101f065e3.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
https://bitcoinnews.com/hiveterminal-unveils-factoring-industry-revolution-powered-blockchain/

This is really interesting article about the future of this platform I like the hard work of the dev no doubt in coming days this will become very useful. This platform will create new history in blockchain ecosystem this will provide flexibility and comfort to SMEs and we will see this community will grow as time will pass.
Activity: 933
I agree with the previous poster. It is great that the platform is live, but without a big and reputable exchange, this project can't succeed... Why don't you guys apply to the monthly vote from Binance or OkEx or Bitfinex? Since you have a great community behind you, you can get listed there for FREE!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Now they have working product and this platform is live but no improvement in listing to other exchanges. We have low trading volume because of listing on Hitbtc this is really stupid one they are charging very high fee to take withdraw. If there will be another exchange announcement in coming days than it will help a lot.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
This is it... The first step on the road to becoming an industry leader has been taken. Our CEO Jure Soklic has the message you've been waiting for: WE ARE LIVE!
Tune in to the blog to find out what comes next:
https://medium.com/hiveterminal/hiveterminal-we-are-live-1d1c47d15c0c

This is really very good news for the whole community and for the team, and I think even for those who still do not know about this project, but will soon find out, since I think this product will be in demand.
My first impression of the platform, everything is very good and pleasant for the eyes, everything is quite intuitive. Thanks to the team for this work.

Well at least is a start to build from. Now the real work basically only start and after first bigger number of users feedback I believe will be many small changes.  But if you dont start then all thsi can never happen. So yes this is big moment for Hive.
Activity: 535
I tried to cash out my tokens but it didnt work. Also the support doesn't answer me.  
Ist this really still alive?

Hi, yes we are still very much alive and well. Our unique solution is now patent pending and an update on the progress of the platform testing will come soon. Where did you try to "cash out" your tokens? We are not responsible for issues you might encounter with exchanges. If you have contributed to our ICO and haven't claimed your tokens yet, that is still possible on our old website hive-project.net.

I think so he is talking about exchange related issue there is no option to make deposit or take withdraw. That question is really confusing this guy share more details about the issue what he is facing.

I'm not talking about exchanges I'm talking about my tokens which are at hive-project.net.
Withdraw doesn't work and I don't get any response from the support.

Thanks for the clarification, I talked to the support and they should have contacted you by now.

Ok thanks but nobody contacted me till now.

0 response. I guess my tokens are lost. Be carefull with the project.

Hi, can you send me your email address and proof that you have contacted our support in a private message? The support email address is [email protected] , please make sure you have written to the correct email address.

Ok I think I wrote the mail at the @hive-project.net address. Maybe its my fault then. I will try again.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
This is it... The first step on the road to becoming an industry leader has been taken. Our CEO Jure Soklic has the message you've been waiting for: WE ARE LIVE!

This is really very good news for the whole community and for the team, and I think even for those who still do not know about this project, but will soon find out, since I think this product will be in demand.
My first impression of the platform, everything is very good and pleasant for the eyes, everything is quite intuitive. Thanks to the team for this work.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hive team looks very confident and we should allow them little time to come up with the updates when they are comfortable with them. I will support the matter to keep reminding them the promises but shouldn't force them for anything which may not be ready yet or time is not good for them.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
looks like a Gosocket deal isn't yet released...I didn't get a bit. According to this article https://medium.com/hiveterminal/gosocket-deal-signed-and-sealed-half-a-billion-einvoices-ready-to-be-funded-82f518eb8652, team has promised that Gosocket will use Hiveterminal after the launch. Now they are talking about some HVN-Anticipos Terminal w/o any approx dates of launch.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I found out early this morning that Hive Terminal was launched yesterday evening sometimes. I will be giving it try to see what is the platform equipped with talking about features and invoices if there are any at this moment. In the long run I am very positive for this project but for now must appreciate the work of team how they made all this possible. For their hard work big thumb up and expect highly quality work ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
It is really a big news to see the platform live today. I like the timing of launch even some people may consider it bad but very good for project. This hows how confidence the team is in its product and launched it to face the hard times through which market is crossing. This will help the platform to get strength while seasonal profit seekers will just leave it here. This is just start towards better future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Wow this is fantastic news this platform is live now. I would like to appreciate the hard work of the dev finally they made this possible and this dream became true. I believe future ride will be really wonderful when this market will enter in bull trend.
True indeed that is good news for the platform itself and of course all that is inseparable from the hard work of the team and dev so we must appreciate the hard work
legendary

Wow this is fantastic news this platform is live now. I would like to appreciate the hard work of the dev finally they made this possible and this dream became true. I believe future ride will be really wonderful when this market will enter in bull trend.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
HVN is under 300 sats now... crashing  Undecided

No it is buying time we got good chance to buy more while they are ready to share big news in short time of period. Panic situation always bring chance to buy at low price.
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
have you guys partnered with setupmasternodes.com?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
HVN is under 300 sats now... crashing  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: