Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 6. (Read 111014 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
@up

Not neceserly. I saw many weak project and any burns not helped. Hive Terminal will grow up and number tokens its not important. Lots top 50 projects have billions coins and is in top 50. And is needed large number tokens to liquidity all circulation when be more users and companies to pay fee. We need better exchange only than hitbtc not burns.

Agreed with it doesn't matter any project have how many tokens. Only good support and big community make it successful. This team is working good so that I hope soon it will be on big exchanges and it will be winning situation for this project with working platform.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
The problem is that they are the only exchange with some volume for Hive... So where should one buy or sell Hive?

WARNING! HitBTC is turning out to be a total scam: https://old.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/ad6y1x/i_think_hitbtc_just_scammed_me_and_i_have_it/

To the Hive team, get your token on a decent exchange to protect the people that buy and sell your token!

That is a long known fact. I would not trust them single satoshi.

That was long known fact also. Hive needed and need some good exchange to be listed on. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
@up

Not neceserly. I saw many weak project and any burns not helped. Hive Terminal will grow up and number tokens its not important. Lots top 50 projects have billions coins and is in top 50. And is needed large number tokens to liquidity all circulation when be more users and companies to pay fee. We need better exchange only than hitbtc not burns.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have asked the supporto about the tokens model, but i dont like it very much, because the company is not burning tokens with the fees..........what do you think guys?
It's only a cyclical model, if the number of user growths the price will increase because for viewing the invoices the investors need min. 1500 HVN on hold in the account. But the company can change this number.
Fees are paid in HVN but the company can resell the tokens, not burning it.........for me this is not good.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
WARNING! HitBTC is turning out to be a total scam: https://old.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/ad6y1x/i_think_hitbtc_just_scammed_me_and_i_have_it/

To the Hive team, get your token on a decent exchange to protect the people that buy and sell your token!
24 hours volume a lot on Hitbtc, and my advice is to sell before the price is dumped again,
about Hitbtc I think you should think realistically
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Bancor? Why not? Integrated in the Hive Page
Activity: 933
The problem is that they are the only exchange with some volume for Hive... So where should one buy or sell Hive?

legendary

Activity: 933

Activity: 72
Merit: 2
How to generate passive income using Hiveterminal. A step-by-step account of my first invoice purchase using blockchain technology

https://link.medium.com/wQuI0xpsgT
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Fully agree with the vision and realistic goals of CEO of Hive Terminal which has explained in the last article of few hours ago. We need to see progress in correlation of market prices of cryptocurrencies because after all HVN is also a token. The process of adoption of this invoice financing will see boom and acceleration when cryptocurrencies will see next positive phase probably in few months.
legendary
Hi;

A question from newbie. We are going to buy invoices in Hive Terminal with HVN, right?

Kind regards

I believe so.  They were saying there will be an easy way to buy HVN on website, but I dont believe that was made yet. SunContract made that through kriptomat.io. Hive could easily do the same.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
With 2018 coming to an end, we'd like to give you an update on our marketing effort and let you know why we have a very optimistic outlook on 2019 and the future!
https://medium.com/hiveterminal/sales-and-marketing-update-an-optimistic-outlook-for-2019-625b1955e79f
Activity: 187
Merit: 84
Hi;

A question from newbie. We are going to buy invoices in Hive Terminal with HVN, right?

Kind regards
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Do you guys possess any info on the platform implementation and functionality?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Institutions this time are coming for real about what we were hearing all the year long. This will make difference for projects like Hive Terminal because what kind of the nature this business this needs some support to go mainstream. Once it picked up pace then these invoice financing platforms will be only way for small and medium businesses main source.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This is very good bilateral advancement from this exchange side as they need good projects to have users and volume while tokens like HVN need volume. Hive Terminal will rise from the dust with strong and powerful bounce once the trend reverses early next year. Almost majority of seasonal traders and investors are out or capitulated already. Fresh money and new year will be game changer.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
https://twitter.com/hiveterminal/status/1070320295423168514

Nice update invoice trading is live on this platform that is big achievement of this project. It's worth to support this while it has good use case. We have good chance to buy at discount rate and this looking solid investment.

It's awesome to see HVN gets rolling and gaining momentum. Cheers!
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
I tried to cash out my tokens but it didnt work. Also the support doesn't answer me.  
Ist this really still alive?

Hi, yes we are still very much alive and well. Our unique solution is now patent pending and an update on the progress of the platform testing will come soon. Where did you try to "cash out" your tokens? We are not responsible for issues you might encounter with exchanges. If you have contributed to our ICO and haven't claimed your tokens yet, that is still possible on our old website hive-project.net.

I think so he is talking about exchange related issue there is no option to make deposit or take withdraw. That question is really confusing this guy share more details about the issue what he is facing.

I'm not talking about exchanges I'm talking about my tokens which are at hive-project.net.
Withdraw doesn't work and I don't get any response from the support.

Thanks for the clarification, I talked to the support and they should have contacted you by now.

Ok thanks but nobody contacted me till now.

0 response. I guess my tokens are lost. Be carefull with the project.

Hi, can you send me your email address and proof that you have contacted our support in a private message? The support email address is [email protected] , please make sure you have written to the correct email address.

So I tried every mail address and I worte you a private message....0 respond Angry. Are you still telling me you haven't received anything?

Hi, I have received and answered your private message, but the support tells me they have not been contacted by you.
Pages:
Jump to: