Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 4. (Read 111014 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Just got my second invoice paid on time. Slow and steady building. Good job team.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
It seems someone made this website https://www.soldonhive.com/

and someone wrote this: https://medium.com/hiveterminal/record-set-invoice-funded-in-less-than-4-minutes-67c4325a85f

Such events will for sure encourage people to spend time to learn how to place invoices on sale.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Just received this email by Hiveterminal:

[Case study] Hiveterminal investment calculation

Buying an invoice is fast and easy. Just upload your funds and start browsing!
If you need help buying an invoice, you can find the procedure described in detail HERE.

Hiveterminal Team

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
hive team why someone is dumping long time HVN  on hitbtc and livecoin?

and why did you close your telegram group?

you don't want community?

that's not transparent at all...

The team created an official group where only register members on Hiveterminal can join, as described by therhslv.
An non-official group (created and managed by the community) is available at https://t.me/hiveterminal. Feel free to join!  Smiley
I think the steps taken by the team by making the official group are quite good and with the group I hope there are many benefits and please join
hive team why someone is dumping long time HVN  on hitbtc and livecoin?

The team created an official group where only register members on Hiveterminal can join, as described by therhslv.
An non-official group (created and managed by the community) is available at https://t.me/hiveterminal. Feel free to join!  Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
hive team why someone is dumping long time HVN  on hitbtc and livecoin?

Register on Hiveterminal , do KYC as invoice seller or buyer then e-mail or PM one of the admins your telegram ID and you will be invited to group without trolls =] Im not in group myself currently , but definetly will do KYC soon and join =] Cya there

Too many trolls. They have another telegram you just need to be registered on their platform to get in.
Some nice big invoices. I bought some small ones last week. Waiting for those funds hopefully. The rating was low but taking the risk

Nice deals, I wounder what about buyer protection, is there some insurance ?

They are discussing but if a vendor doesn't pay they have a lot of avenues to get the money
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I see that Developers still working on this project , glad i didn't listen to trolls on telegram chat . Really nice to see some more invoicesuploaded on hiveterminal . Hopefully in few months we will see loads of them on there =] GJ
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Some nice big invoices. I bought some small ones last week. Waiting for those funds hopefully. The rating was low but taking the risk

Nice deals, I wounder what about buyer protection, is there some insurance ?
Three invoices have been uploaded in the market yesterday: two have been bought, one still on the market today.

I bought the little ones
Thank you very much for your reports, it's important

Agreed with you this is good news to see this kind of report so that it will help to other people to let know about this revolution how it works.

Really thank you for sharing this interesting information with us.
This really adds more confidence that this project is useful, it works and I hope it has great perspectives for the future.

You are welcome guys. I'm glad to share my experience on Hiveterminal. Anyway, that's another great day, what a Monday for Hiveterminal: 4 new invoices listed on the market! I really like that flow of invoices, hope it's the beginning of something big.

Activity: 42
Merit: 10
I did not write an additional blog about it due to lack of time, busy weeks the past ones. Anyway, I received the money back with no issue.
The debtor paid me via SEPA transfer to my bank account on January 30, 3 days before the due date (February 2).

Agreed with you this is good news to see this kind of report so that it will help to other people to let know about this revolution how it works.

Really thank you for sharing this interesting information with us.
This really adds more confidence that this project is useful, it works and I hope it has great perspectives for the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I did not write an additional blog about it due to lack of time, busy weeks the past ones. Anyway, I received the money back with no issue.
The debtor paid me via SEPA transfer to my bank account on January 30, 3 days before the due date (February 2).

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353

Activity: 494
Merit: 12
The circulating supply of HVN has went up by 100m while the volume is almost non-existent. Stop it, it's already dead.
Pages:
Jump to: